[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about Belgium.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: belgium.gif (25 KB, 402x254) Image search: [Google]
belgium.gif
25 KB, 402x254
Say something nice about Belgium.
>>
I can´t
>>
they are the best at having the shittiest roads of the civilized world
>>
their beer is cheaper
>>
Most diverse country in Europe
>>
Quite good at handling the massive inferiority-complex
>>
It could be worse.
>>
It's was a great battleground in WW1
>>
their women are cute
flemish sounds cute
>>
Belgian waffles are great
>>
>>59557638
muslim shithole
>>
they made some good comics to read in french class
>>
GOAT brewers
>>
They're in Europe
>>
laura is cute desu
>>
they speak my language
>>
>>59557638
best beer in the world, both in variety of styles and within each style, god-tier chocolate, Magritte.
>>
Xxx days Since last terrorist attack.
>>
>>59557638
Flanders is in Belgium
>>
>>59557638
best french fries in the world desu
>>
>>59560624
Non, pas du tout.
>>
>>59557638
something nice about Belgium.
>>
Not really possible ţbh
>>
Best fries in the World.

Good beer though.
>>
It seems like a nice place to live.
>>
>>59557638
densely populated
>>
Best buffer state after netherlands.
>>
>>59557638
they don't like government meddling
>>
>>59563986
Who are we buffering again?
>>
>>59564040
the sea
>>
It's a regular country with regular people drinking regular beer.

It's not cold, it's not hot, it's regular weather.

It's not great country, it's not bad country, it's just a regular country.
>>
BELGIUM A SHIT
>>
Great beer
I like the dubbels

Great old architecture that is well maintained

Great lack of police and drug dogs at the border with Netherlands, much appreciated :D
>>
>>59563968
This is a nightmare though. I just wanna live in a beautiful natural environment. Like Norway, northern rockies in the US, New Zealand or some such.

Also mandatory FUCK WALLONIA
>>
File: 1460991688993.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460991688993.jpg
110 KB, 1024x768
>>59557638
They aren't Holland anymore.
>>
>>59564219
You can always move to the Ardennes if you want to enjoy empty natural space, you need to speak french though
>>
>>59564278
I also see this as a good thing 2bh
>>
File: 2016-05-14 21.13.13.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14 21.13.13.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>>59564122
>>59564137
>>59562340
I just visited your countries (+Luxembourg)
I was there from two weekends ago (in Amsterdam, fuckin aye the weather was great and the city had a very festive vibe to it) until this past Sunday night when I came home from Bordeaux via Paris.

I used to talk shit about your countries, especially France, but now I can't do it. Rude French people is a meme, everyone was nice to me even though I can't speak French. The food was the best I've ever had on earth - I mean FUCK its good. The mussels in Ile de Re are way better than the mussels from Brugges - and were half the price. Belgium of course had amazing chocolate and I tried beers I've never seen before every chance I had. Every city/town in France and Belgium was gorgeous, the Roman and medieval architecture adds so much to the atmosphere. Boston and Philly, our most historical cities, are like little kids compared to grandmas Belgium and France. God I want to go back. But need to replenish money supplies first, your countries are expensive as fug.

Much respect to the NW Europe area.
>>
>>59564339
>speak French
Never!
>>
>>59564219
Wallonia is where all the good nature is in your country. Down near Marbehan there are some deep forests.
>>
>>59557638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRFadjwNzBI
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.