[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtb ct0yjmk0 Helsinki in 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbct0yjmk0

Helsinki in 2016 everyone. You can't even walk your dog without mudslimes chimping out.
>>
>>59554329
context?
>>
>>59554329
Fucking Mongol language.

Explain what happened. It seems they were provoked.
>>
east sweden
yes
>>
>>59554406
>>59554482
he just walked with dog thats all
>>
>>59554406
Woman walking with her dog and group of immigrants chimping out. They are calling her whore etc.
>>
>>59554482
>Fucking Mongol language.

You can't barely call that even Finnish they are just raping our language with their mouths.
>>
>>59554482
She was walking with her dog and filming the niggers. They then chimped out even more. Fucking niggers and mudslimes are fucking scum where-ever they are.
>>
>>59554482
They didn't like her filming them for whatever reason. They probably were ganging up on someone else and chimped out because she was filming the ordeal.
>>
>>59555042
Why do you get such shitty muslims? Ours are shit as well but they don't go full haram like yours. I worked with moroccans and they didn't give a shit if the had to cook pork.
>>
File: 1275955071512.jpg (9 KB, 337x335) Image search: [Google]
1275955071512.jpg
9 KB, 337x335
>>59555166
I really don't know. Maybe because they're all opportunistic leeches who came here for gibsmedats.
>>
File: Random Spot Check.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Random Spot Check.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>59554329
WHAT
THE
FUCK
PLEASE
NOT
FINLAND
TOO
!
>>
>>59555166
Well because our mudslimes are Somalians and Iraqis.
>>
Protip: OP is lying.

The girl filming is one of their classmates from school. They are all standing at that bus stop waiting for their busses home after school when she started filming them and she continued even after they asked her not to stop. It's illegal to film people in public against their will. The girl can be fined if they lay a charge against her at the police.
>>
>>59555508
>HE WAS GOIN TO SCHOOL FIXIN HIS LIFE
>HE WAITIN FO DAT BUS WHEN DAT RAYCISS CRACKA BITCH FILMED HER
>HE A GOOD BOY
>DIN
>DU
>NUTHIN
>>
>>59555413
Ours are moroccans mostly so yeah, they are more westernized thanks to the french colonialism.
>>
>be a nigger living on welfare
>get a nice cozy apartment from Helsinki
>>Be Finnish
>>Have to wait in a long queue to even get a small suicide box

Why aren't the niggers just thrown at the country side? It's not like they're going to get employed anyway.
>>
I wish for the day I'll be able to walk my German Shepard / Irish Wolfdog mix among those pieces of turds.
>>
something about the snapbacks on top of hijabs just makes my sides enter orbit for some reason. It's like the definitive symbol of the cucking of Europe.
>>
>>59555746
* wolfhound
>>
Why is it that niggers are docile enough creatures when they're alone but they become increasingly savage and hostile the more their numbers grow in a group?
>>
>>59555508
Filming in public places is legal fucking mädättäjä.
>>
>>59555959
Whities can't push em around any moe theen
>>
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>59555508
kill yourself mehmet
nothing illegal about that
>>
SHIIIIIIEEEEEET
>>
Come on guys, it's 2016, how can you even walk in a major city withouth hijab anymore like wtf seriously
>>
Diversity is good for us you racists! Look at how they enrich our disgusting white society.
>>
>>59555508
Actually filming on public places is completely legal, however uploading the video without performers' consent is not legal. So she wasnt breaking the law at that very moment.
>>
>> /pol/
>>
>>59554628
Why? How do you know her walking with a dog is the reason they chimped out?
>>
>>59557574
it's how they act
come on now, don't pretend that mudslimes aren't literal chimps
>>
>>59557076
I know. It would be so much worse without them.
Being a (straight) white male is still degenerate though.
>>
>>59557574
Why chimp out at all? If those were actual Finns no one would give a shit about her.
>>
>>59557653
That's not what I asked
I meant that they could be angry for whatever reason, how do you know that it was because she's walking with a dog? It sounds ridiculous when you say it
>>
>>59554329
Bright future Europe. Nice.
>>
>>59557875
I'm not siding with them
>>
>>59554329
let's take a minute to ponder on the fact that in 2016 finniggers still aren't able to produce videos above a 240p resolution

Let that sink in for a minute, those guys pretendd to be first world ..
>>
>>59557985
Facebook discussions they got triggered by her dog when she stepped out of the bus.
>>
FINLAND YES
>>
File: BLACKED.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.jpg
144 KB, 1080x1080
>>59559089
SO MUCH DIVERSITY!
>>
>>59554329

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_QpgaVLf2U
>>
>>59554329

The niggers teach Finns to know their place from a young age...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gbc32geWNU
>>
>>59554329
time to migrate m8 , your land belong to Allah now
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.