[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from a month with Panjeet AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ranjeet-42_300_090114104809.jpg (33 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
ranjeet-42_300_090114104809.jpg
33 KB, 300x350
Had a month for work in India, ask me anything about this backwater shithole
>>
Do you think Britain should leave the EU?
>>
We don't believe you.
>>
>>59551415
nice honeymoon with pajeet?
>>
What is your stance on the current lifestock management crisis in Azerbaijan?
>>
does it really smell like poo
>>
shagged women?
>>
>>59551443
Couldn't give a shit, we're fucked anyway.

>>59551451
k den
>>
>>59551415
How many times did you get the runs?
>>
were the white slaves there kind and ready to serve?
>>
>>59551415
Difference between Indian women in India and British Indian women in UK

Also who the fuck goes to India to work
>>
>>59551482
The whole place entirely stinks of shit. Not human shit, but the fucking animals every where. Cows, pigs, and monkeys just shitting all over.
>>
>>59551475
Execute the jews, they caused this.
>>
>>59551524
British Indian women in the UK are basicaly coconuts. Indian women are obsessed with white dick. I didn't bang any cause im married but the chance comes daily. even the fattest ugliest white man is swimming in punjabi punani
>>
>>59551496
First weekend there. Once you've had them once they don't really come back.
>>
Did you poo in the loo?
Did you see others poo in the loo?
>>
How was the food?
>>
>>59551415
did you commit fornication with indian girls?
>>
>>59551634
>Punjabi Punani

kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.