[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crimean Tatars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 13
I would like to learn more about this ethnic group. Are they really just Northern Turks? How integrated are they in Ukrainian / Russian society? How do the ones living in Crimea feel about Russia's annexation?
>>
>>59391753
They are the descendants of the Mongols who invaded Eastern Europe. They used to to constantly raid into Ukraine and Russia and take slaves. I don't like them and they hate Russia because Stalin deported their entire population because they worked with the Nazis during the war.
>>
>>59391810
>because they worked with the Nazis during the war.
wew lad
you're fucking dipshit
якщo ти iдioт нe вчив icтopiю в шкoлi тo йди пoчитaй щocь нe нaпиcaнe pociйcькими icтopикaми
>>
They're mongols, not Turks.
>>
>>59392348
Turks is not ethnicity but language family. Crimean tatars are turkic speaking descendants of mongol and cuman tribes
>>
Why do Tatars look white when you google them? They got mixed with slavs?
>>
>>59392348
Hol up..
>>
Lot of modern Tatars looks European. No different than Ethnic Russians.
>>
>>59392260
Did nothing wrong amiratie?
>>
>>59392260
>We din do nuffin
>>
>>59392260
Taкa ж хyйня бyлa з вiдкpиттям пaм'ятникy Maзeпi y Пoлтaвi.

Зpaднык Зpaднык, хoчa б icтopiю пpoчитaли, a нe вiд бaбцi cлyхaли.
>>
>>59391753

They pretend to be Ukrainian patriots, but secretly wanted Crimea to join Turkey. Then Russia ruined their plans.
>>
File: wiki.png (6 KB, 349x103) Image search: [Google]
wiki.png
6 KB, 349x103
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>59391810
>>59392509
>>59392520
>>59392526
>Unironically defending Stalin
>Slavic "education"
>>
>>59392260
There were three Crimean Tatar auxilliary legions for the SS

All steppeshits, especially Cossacks, sided with the Nazis because they were butthurt about gommunism
>>
>>59392602
The only thing he did wrong in regard to Tatars was not slaughtering them as well as deporting them.
>>
>>59392673
There were also Ukrainian, Russian, Polish etc legions of the SS. What's your point?
>>
>>59392673
And Russian ROA
And Ukrainian SS Galizien
And French and Polish etc

Stalin had plans on Crimea
>>
>>59392602
Wher da i defend Stalin?
>>
>>59392673
>>59392520
>>59392509
dealing with nazi collaborators and massively relocating people by their ethnicity is two absolutely different things you edgy faggots

>>59392677
>not slaughtering
awww how cute.. only around 100k of them died in a process of deportation
starvation is totally more humane and better than bullet to the head
>>
>>59392822
100k was not enough.
>>
>>59392673
And half of them were killed by nazis. Who will choose side where you considered like untermench that should die? Stalin not better, but at least you with your own people.
>>
>>59392754
he's just trying to justify Stalin's actions
with fascism card
>>
>>59391810
Glory for Ukraine!
>>
>>59392822
Oy vey. Poor SS puppets who shouted in their own people, i'm so sorry for relocating them to Siberia.
>>
>>59391753
From my point of view they are just one more nationality/ We got something like 150 of them in federations. One more, one less -who cares?

I dont think any1 gona oppress them :)
>>
>>59391753

>ukrainian

no such society
>>
>>59392854
>edg, edge, and edgy
stalin even deported war heroes so I fail to see why are you even participating in conversation if you know shit

>>59392935
>Some of them == all of them
I get your point Prokhor
now please kill yourself
>>
>>59392986
Or what?
>>
>>59393006
That's extremely dumb to post here then. Read int rules first
>>
>>59393006
Are you one a'dem faschists Putin was warning us about?
>>
>>59393173
What rule is broken?

>>59393208
No, I am not a Fascist.
>>
All R*ssians and Ukr*inians should be deported from Crimea. Crimea should be an independent Tatar state.
>>
>>59393279
Crimeans are invaders, they should go back to Mongolia.
>>
>>59393173
that's extremely dumb to post here then. read the ausint rules first:
>1. if youre a faggot seppo you have to drink bleach
>>
>>59393333
Good post
>>
File: 1463265694223.gif (153 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1463265694223.gif
153 KB, 320x213
>>59393333
>quads
I can't wait to die!!
>>
File: CgdDXk6.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CgdDXk6.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
>>59393279
>>
>>59393236
>This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.
There's /pol/ for hate and uneducated ignorance
>>
>>59393418
Hatred is all over this board. If you want a safe space of pretty meadows you are probably on the wrong site.
>>
>>59393418
yeah nah desu senpai it's disrespectful to not respect the hate that some people have in them for other cultures.

Hate is very natural, instinctual; it forms the other side of love. Hate is an integral part of the mysterious finnish soul, the russian's drive to destroy everything around him, the turk's propensity to deny genocides.
Hate is honesty, it tells instantly.

It was through the hate of a singaporean friend yesterday, that I found out about the problems in singapore and malaysia to a greater depth than I knew before. If we are not honest with our hate then many problems around the world will go unsolved and only get worse.
>>
>>59393447
So you're basically proud of your ignorance, and lack of education? Nice
>>
>>59393643
Irrational hate no. No excuse
>>
>>59392822
Desperate times call for desperate measures. This whole issue would be treated differently now.

We have a whole region called Tatarstan, for God's sake. There's no reason why Crimean Tatars can't become a part of Russian society, unless they want to go full radical islam and blow shit up.
>>
>>59394133
what's your point mentioning tatarstan? those were not desperate times back then.
>>
>>59394658
To illustrate that Russia has no problem accepting ethnic minorities and treating their culture with respect. We even had the President of Tatarstan fly over to Crimea for negotiations with the locals.

There was still war in 1944, siding with the enemy didn't exactly get you a nice treatment then.
>>
This American faggot should stop over using the term edgy. Yes, ethnic tension and hatred is a long complicated thing in eastern Europe. Sorry if that is too provocative and dark for you but unlike the white guilt in America, else where people don't give a shit.
>>
>>59393704
I don't think you get that guy's point. It's barely mentioned in western historical books that the Crimean Khanate for all its existence relied upon raiding eastern Slavic ppl (and even some N.Caucasians). The number is hard to find because it was a long time ago, but it's estimated to be in the millions.

I'd say that's worse than collaborating with Germans for like two years even though they were infamous (though could be propaganda) for being brutal against their non-kin.

However in the context of Russian atrocities, they're always mentioned as poor vicims who were only peaceful and peace-loving, an oppressed minority.

The whole Cossack-culture came to be because of them; mix of peasants and runaway serfs who had to live on the frontier and fight Crimean Tatars.
>>
>>59393704
>So you're basically proud of your ignorance, and lack of education?

Pot meet kettle
>>
>>59395580
yeah and you have some huge problems if you hate some ethnic group for no reason and even more hating without knowledge of history
just fuck off

>>59395490
>To illustrate that Russia has no problem accepting ethnic minorities and treating their culture with respect.
and for that reason you need your state owned cultural agencies to dictate what they can and can't do
>>
>>59392348
The Mongols adopted Turkic languages because their military quickly began to be comprised of Turkics that they assimilated.

Technically they were ruled by Mongols, and were Mongols in a national sense, but not in an ethnic or linguistic sense.
>>
>>59395784
>yeah and you have some huge problems if you hate some ethnic group for no reason and even more hating without knowledge of history

The thing is I do have knowledge of History. After the Bolshevik revolution waves of tartars fled to Poland and murdered my grandfathers family.
>>
>>59395900
that sounds like bullshit
there was tatar minority in poland since 14th century.
>>
>>59396123
I'm not talking about lipka tatars, I'm talking about the highly politicized and roving gangs that came from Russia after the bolsheviks. Glad to know you hate Racism because it might hurt peoples feelings but have no qualms about trivializing the death of my family. Priorities amirite?
>>
>>59396200
yeah sounds like some bullshit fairy tales
by your stupid logic I need to hate all canadians because of one asshole that have sold me fake maple syrup
amirite?
>>
>>59396311
Stupid analogy. Here's a better one. Why don't you just go tell native Americans to "get over it" or how about Blacks that have descendants in the slave trade to "Get over it.". But of course only Slavs have too be told that whenever someone complains about their racism against Turks or tartars or what have you. A gang of them did murder my grandfathers dad and mom right in front of him. Racism is so much worse than trying to make light of my family murder, right? I thought you cared about the plight of people and that of respectful discourse and education?
>>
>>59396311
Are you really equating murder and the massive humans rights abuses like >>59395717 said too maple syrup?
>>
>>59396515
are you really using wrongdoings of few people to justify irrational hate of the whole ethnic group?
also I call bullshit on your petty story
if you were real slav you'd know that "tatars" is also a word to describe someone from the other land. so it might have been not even tatars.

>Why don't you just go tell native Americans to "get over it" or how about Blacks that have descendants in the slave trade to "Get over it."
they need to get over it and start living in today's world
>>
>>59396703
I don't hate tatars, but I sure as shit understand it. Also it's fine too be skeptical but you're calling my story "petty" and "bullshit". Let me ask, why is it wrong to be racist? Because muh feelings right? Yet you have no qualms about trivializing what my family went through. Is it really irrational hatred when generations have been put too the sword? No. Is it wrong in modern day context, debatable. You're hypocrisy is retarded though. My grandfather was a child when it happened but raised by his fathers brother, after the murders the tatar activists got rounded up and executed. They came from Russia it turned out and they were ethnic tatars that fled the Bolsheviks.

>they need to get over it and start living in today's world

Agreed but the world isn't some fairy tale where you can shout "Dude everyone should just get along lmao".
>>
>>59391810
>descendants of the Mongols
no, they not
>>
>>59391810
>A Georgian orders your people to be deported
>Hate Russia
Flawless logic
>>
>>59392965
>I dont think any1 gona oppress them :)
:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1974x1481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1974x1481
>Crimean Tatars are Mongols

The fuck are you retards talking about
>>
>>59391810
>descendants of the Mongols
You should study things before talking, they are not
>>
russians and russian state is literally the cancer of the world and should be nuked and parted between all the opressed nationalities in russia

FREE CRIMEA FREE TATARS KILL ALL RUSSIANS KILL ALL DISGUSTING INPERIALISTIC SLAVS KILL ALL FREE CRIMEA GENOCIDE 1944 WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE REMOVE ALL DISGUSTING RUSSIANS FROM STEPPES
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7 KB, 171x220) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7 KB, 171x220
Mongols constitute only a small portion of the Crimeans Tatars. They are mostly descendants of Kipchaks, Cumans, Pechenegs and Khazars who roamed the steps before the Slavs or Mongols ever settled. Plus many Ruthenian/Ukrainian Slav or Greek captives thrown in.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzc0NDY4MTA3.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzc0NDY4MTA3.jpg
126 KB, 1200x1200
Who the fuck cares about their origins? Monglos, not mongols, whoever.
Anyway, Stalin did nothing wrong; they got that what they deserved.
>>
>>59400965
it's funny you should use this image... just look at the frontmost guy's eyes
ayyy
>>
>>59402004
Looks like a bulgarian to me
>>
>>59401431
This. Slavs are the real invaders of Crimea. Tatars were there before the Russians decided they wanted a warm sea port.
Ukrainians are irrelevant as they were sucking dicks of the Poles at the time to even care. They didn't start moving to Crimea after it was annexed by Russia either.
>>
>>59402826

bulgarians are turkic.
>>
File: 1459787509239.png (368 KB, 604x506) Image search: [Google]
1459787509239.png
368 KB, 604x506
>>59392260
>>59392526
> ukrainian language
>>
>>59403123
Slavs were there before pechenegs.
>>
>>59403445
No, Khazars were there before the Pechenegs. Slavs were still in the north at the time.
If anything, Greeks had their colonies in there before the Turkic people started moving in. And even then Byzantines still had good relations with the Khazars.
>>
Meh they got genocided and deported alot , the ones that stood in Crimea speak Turkish ( it's literally closer to Turkey Turkish than Azerbaijani Turkish is ).
There are about 2 million of them here
>>
>>59403690
Slavs were among greeks there, it was an important land for christianization of Rus'.
>>
>>59403832
Deported-yes, genocided-no.
>>
File: 1405092101657.jpg (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1405092101657.jpg
52 KB, 1000x1000
They are pretty based Türks.
>>
>>59403875
Tell me that forcibly working people at slave camps until they die isn't genocide again
>>59403847
Show me the records of slavic peoples in Crimea during the Byzantine era
>>
>>59391753
they ditched us during siege of vienna. in return they lost their homeland then they got deported then they got genocided.
karma.
>>
>>59403847
No, Byzantines only cared about Rus' because they wanted to convert them. That's why they paid Alans to attack Khazars to weaken the Khazars in Crimea which would result in Rus' moving south and getting good relations with the Byzantines. Slavs were not anywhere near Crimea at the time.
>>59403847
More like ethnically cleansed.
>>
I know a girl with Crimean Tatar background. Most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
>>
>>59403920
They weren't in labour camps.
>>
>>59392754
they all was killed for this
>>
>>59391753
Scum. In medieval times they were slaughtering east slavs and raiding villages for slave trade by the millions, one of reasons east slavs didn't have enlightenment is because half resources went to building giant ramparts across the steppe-forest line and another half repelling steppe raids. They slaughtered russian prisoners many times and blamed cossacks for that in hope to make tsar hate cossacks, but you won't read that in news. Then when russians got firearms to counter their cavalry archers they got their asses handed so hard they immediately started crying about being victims, and still do so today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Molodi
>>
>>59395717
So a tatar now days is to be held responsible for what their ancestors did?
>>
>>59403920
are you not aware that crimea was colonized by pontic greeks?
>>
>>59392503
Kazan Tatars, not Crimean Tatars. Totally different ethnic groups.
>>
>>59403690
Before turcics there was a Slavic Tmutarakan' Princedom in Crimea.
>>
>>59404605
Noone said that.

But their nationalism is bullshit, and perfectly rational to dislike.
During the annexation of Crimea they burned Russian flags etc and got a lot of western SJW support because ebul russians/stalin were mean to them in the past.
>>
>>59404605
Yes, because they have not changed their beliefs and hate everyone, only now they cry about being victims constantly. Does it remind you about one particular ethinicity living in germany?
>>59403897
Them and Nogays were so repugnant and hated even by other turkics that they spawned cossacks into existence. Many cossacks were not slavs, they were turkics who adopted orthodoxy, settled down and started fighting steppe slavers. They are still alive and well in russia and ukraine today.
>>
>>59405041
Tmutarakan came under Rus' control in the 10th century. The city was built by Greeks and the fort that was made by Khazars in the 7th century gave it its current name.
Do you even know a little bit of history?
>>
>>59405215
So? Rus' were there before "Crimean" Tatars, so Russian claim to Crimea is more legit.
>>
>>59405404
One city that you held for merely 70 years means nothing. Tatars lived throughout the entirety of Crimea.
Order is as follows: Greeks>Khazars>Cuman-Kipchaks>Mongolians>Golden Horde>Crimean Khanate>Russia
>>
>>59405720
"Crimean" Tatars came with Mongols, so they are invaders not ingenious population. And as for ingenious population that actually built things there Rus were there before they came.
>>
>>59405878
Yes, invaders of other Turkic nations that don't exist today. If Khazars or Cumans existed today, I'd be arguing about their right of the land.
By you saying ''Rus' were there before'' for bloody 70 years would mean that Turkey today should have a claim on Hungary. Yet the Turks never lived there, we still built stuff around the Balkans.
When you look at the other Turkic nations that actually lived in the entirety of Crimea for more than 11 centuries and compare it to Rus' who occupied a Greek city for 70 years, you can see who actually has the right of land to the area.
>>
Roske should give up your imperialism dream
we are in 2016, not 19C
>>
>yfw tatar girl sings our song better than us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMXh_BVKfh8
>>
>>59406076
Scythians predate both Khazars' and Cumans' presence there.
You should vouch for them instead.

>compare it to Rus' who occupied a Greek city for 70 years
Various Rus' princedoms held the northern part of Crimea from the tenth century 'till the Mongols' invasion in the 13th century. That's more than 70 years, and even so, Crimean Tatars came with the Golden Horde, they are the invaders.
>>
>>59406152
>it's 2016
And? If anything, it is easier to capture new territory from non-nuclear states today than in XIX century, military-age population in developed countries is rapidly falling because population is getting older.
>>
>>59406076
Rus' actually built shit like churches there while turcics were just roaming nomads.
>>
>>59406211
>slav-nigger talks about invade
since youre not central or eastern asian, why dont you leave east of volga
>>
>>59406211
Yeah, forgot about them. That doesn't change the fact that they don't exist today. They moved to God knows where in Europe. Mostly to today's Serbia and Croatia from what I know. Some historians would even say today's Serbs and Croats are connected these ancient Iranian peoples but that's not our point.

>northern part of Crimea
If you were to say ''north of Crimea'' you'd be right. Russians were never there. All the maps for the time show the Turkic people having the entirety of Crimea, let it be Cumans or Khazars.
>>59406337
And Turks built stuff in the Balkans. Your point?
>>
>>59406344
>Turkchink
Literally the worst people to have an opinion on any rightful clay.

>>59406422
So basically, because non-Tatar-Turkics eradicated the Scythians and settled there, they have more right to that land than the previous and past conquerors?

Survival of the fittest I guess?
Shame Crimean Tatars kept raiding around and got their asses handed to them.
>>
>>59406557
Well, if Scythians existed today, I'd say they would have the right of land. But they don't.

Tatar raids were actually really successful, you can't deny that. It was the Ottomans' fault for not integrating into the advanced technology in weaponry. Swords don't work against rifles. If they did integrate, Tatars would be still holding Crimea today probably.
>>
>>59406729
>Well, if Scythians existed today, I'd say they would have the right of land. But they don't.
You should just be direct and say that you support them because you were aligned to them. Because by that logic Russians should hold it, most people there are Russians now. Crimean Tatars killed the previous people, Stalin deported the majority in the 40's. It's not so uncomparable.

>Tatar raids were actually really successful, you can't deny that.
I don't disagree.

>If they did integrate, Tatars would be still holding Crimea today probably.
Wouldn't be so sure about it since Ottomans had good cannons and rifles throughout history but lost a lot of territory in the Balkans and the Caucasus to Russia.
>>
>Ivan defending opportunist Georgian hoodlum
No wonder you like your Lubyanka offspring clay holder.
>>
>>59406422
If you don't build shit on the land you can't have a claim on this clay.
>>
>>59407028
If Crimean Tatars didn't exist today and didn't hold a sizeable minority in Crimea, you'd be right, it would belong to Russians. But these people are still there today, despite the ethnic cleansing of Stalin.

All the reason for the Ottoman downfall was the shit tier tech lel. When Ottomans had the better technology, they conquered all the way to Vienna. And when they couldn't integrate into the better tech, they got destroyed. It's not really too hard to imagine.
>>59407396
Soo, since the Turks built shit in the Balkans, the Arabian peninsula and North Africa, we should have the land by your logic, no? I mean, even though we didn't live there and just conquered it, (some lands even less than 50 years) we built bridges and shit so we should have the right of land, right?
>>
>>59407519
>despite the ethnic cleansing of Stalin
Why dont we talk about the ethnic cleansing of Christians by Turkish mudslides? Or did it not happen?
>>
>>59407519
If you can hold it. If you can't hold the clay you conquered and build shit on you're a weakling that doesn't deserve this clay.
>>
>>59407639
muh whataboutism
>>
>>59407639
Because that's not the subject of this thread.
>>
>>59407519
They are a minority unable to built a modern society 'cause all they know is how to raid and pillage.
>>
>>59407519
There still exists Greeks in Crimea.
Fewer than Crimean Tatars and Russians, but they predate both groups.
Russians got Christian on Crimea by the Greeks.

> When Ottomans had the better technology, they conquered all the way to Vienna. And when they couldn't integrate into the better tech, they got destroyed. It's not really too hard to imagine.
I'm referring to the major wars between Russia and Ottomans in the 19th century. Ottomans had cannons that could shoot further than Russia's.
Austrians were always shit at warfare.
>>
File: HL9h0bl.png (251 KB, 495x492) Image search: [Google]
HL9h0bl.png
251 KB, 495x492
>>59407748
>Austrians were always shit at warfare.
well, thanks

>And Turks built stuff in the Balkans. Your point?
you destroyed far more than you built, so it means shit.
>>
>>59407665
I'm guessing you don't object to Turks holding Tsarigrad either then?
>>59407715
I doubt if the today's Crimeans roam around in horses in the peninsula and steal shit from the Russian households or whatever. Times have changed.
>>59407748
Well, Greeks only used the area as their colonies. There are still British, French and Portuguese people living in Africa. Doesn't mean the land is theirs. Crimeans treated the land as their home. Not a colony.

Canons alone don't win wars. You have to integrate into better military strategies and have disciplined soldiers as well. Ottomans lost those around the 17th-18th century.
>Austrians were always shit at warfare
Completely agreed.
>>
>>59407893
>Well, Greeks only used the area as their colonies. There are still British, French and Portuguese people living in Africa. Doesn't mean the land is theirs. Crimeans treated the land as their home. Not a colony.
I don't know, that's subjective imo, maybe a good enough reason for you, but they thrived on raiding, and it's natural to put an end to that. They lived there long, sure, but considering what they did, they got off easy.

History is history but Crimean Tatar nationalism is so fucking bad that only extreme sjws support it because they lack historical knowledge about the region. It's more understandable if one is very pro-Ottoman, but even so, they backed out of the siege of Vienna, that's a shit-tier ally.
>>
>>59407893
Today Crimean Tatars are responsible for majority of organized crime in Crimea, so times have changed but Tatars haven't.
>>
File: tatar.jpg (39 KB, 599x436) Image search: [Google]
tatar.jpg
39 KB, 599x436
They are kawaii.
>>
>>59408084
If you see it as a subjective matter, then we can agree to disagree in this matter. Because both you and me are probably not going to change each other's opinions in this matter. Therefore, there's no point in discussing it.

I don't quite know who outside of the Turkic sphere supports it. If there are people like that, they must be doing it out of pure butthurt over Russia.
I'm not a Crimean Tatar nationalist as well because I'm not a Crimean Tatar. But I have a lot of Crimean Tatar friends and they're handsome/beautiful, better mannered and actually intelligent people and not complete retards unlike the average Turk you see on the street. I just can't accept the fact that some people would just throw insults in this thread without probably even meeting a Crimean Tatar.
>>
>>59408292
>a russian is complaining about organized crime by another ethnicity

i have seen everything now
>>
>>59391810
>Deporting sub humans
Where's the Problem ?
>>
>>59408084
> Crimean Tatar nationalism is so fucking bad
How about Little Ukrainian (Russian) nationalism? The nationalism that cannot do without imperialism. Even your half-Ukrainian dissident Aleksandr Isajevits was contempt that Ukraine and Kazakstan belong under Moscow rule (and you current Czar is following just that path).
Isnt raiding and raping the very definition of the asiatic Russian rule? Its no wonder really, you learned that from those very same mongols, that are so very bad.
>>
>>59408520
Are you a Turanist or just a butthurt T*rk ?
Both qualifies you for sub humanity btw
>>
>>59408427
So called Russin mafia is no way ethnic Russian.
>>
File: Russia_crime_rate_2013.png (136 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Russia_crime_rate_2013.png
136 KB, 960x720
>>59408427
Most of the crime in Russia isn't even committed by Russians. Eastern Europeans are only violent relative to Westerners, you have no idea what Asiatic nomads are like.
>>
>>59408608
Nope, just a butthurt Finno-Ugri, whose ancestors (latest being grandfather and -mother) have been tortured, exiled and murdered by Ivan Ivanovits.
Only thing i care about the Mongol horde (and their current descendants) is the fact, that Russians are following their teachings in rape and pillage by tenfold.
>>
Well they mostly live here instead of Crimea. Their language used to be Kipchack Turkic but It's more Oghuz Turkic now.
>>
Crimean Tatar:
Qırımnıñ Rusiye tarafından anneksiyasından soñ Qırımdaki zulumdan qaçqan Qırımtatar halqınıñ çoqusı Balqanlarğa, Anadoluğa köçken edi. Balqanlarda Osmanlınıñ qolundan çıqqan soñ Romaniyadaki, Bulğaristandaki Qırımtatar halqınıñ çoqusı da Türkiyege keldi. Bugün Türkiyede qaç Qırımtatarnıñ oturğanı tam belli degil. Türkiye Cumhuriyeti daa qurulmağanda Osmanlı Devletine köçken Qırımtatarlarnıñ sayısı tahminen 1,8 million edi. Bu sayığa ve Türkiyeniñ ealisi artuvına köre tüşünsek bu vaqıtta Türkiyede oturğan Qırım tamırlı ealisi 5 millionğa keçken olsa kerek. Amma şu cümleden qaç faiz bugüngece öz Qırımtatar kimligini saqladı kene de belli degil.

Turkish:
Kırımın Rusya tarafından ele geçirilmesinden sonra Kırımdaki zulümden kaçan Kırım Tatar halkının çoğu Balkanlarda, Anadoluda göç etti. Balkanlarda Osmanlının kolundan çıktıktan sonra Romanya'daki, Bulgaristan'daki Kırım Tatar halkının çoğu da Türkiye'ye geldi. Bugün Türkiye'de kaç Kırım Tatarının oturduğu tam belli değil. Türkiye Cumhuriyeti daha kurulmadan Osmanlı Devletine göçen Kırım tatarlarının sayısı tahminen 1.8 milyon eder. Bu sayıya ve Türkiyenin ahali artışına göre düşünsek bu vakitte Türkiye'de oturan Kırım kökenli ahalisi 5 milyonu geçen olsa gerek. Ama şu cümleden kaç faiz bugün gece öz Kırım Tatar kimliğini sakladı, gene de belli değil.

https://crh.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%BCrkiyedeki_Q%C4%B1r%C4%B1mtatar_diasporas%C4%B1
>>
>>59409766
>çıqqan soñ Romaniyadaki
Would you mind explaining this?
>>
Why are slavs such effeminate butthurt children?
>>
>>59410005
After their split from the Ottomans, the Crimeans who live in Romania and Bulgaria migrated to Turkey.
>>
>>59409766
Crimean Tatar sounds like autistic azerbaijani but i like it kek
>>
>>59410751
>autistic
>Not Gagauz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB9EDJcrDrg
>>
Tatars are ugly as sin and they should be genocided along with k*rds
>>
>>59391753
Bunch of worthless Mongols cucked by Slavs. There is nothing to learn about these maggots.
>>
>>59411071
When we decided to buy cows from Russia, they literally sent tatars with cows in ships
top kek
>>
Russia take your mongolian kid back.
>>
>>59411420
kind*
>>
Post Tatar qts
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.