[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
East. Europe and Homophobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16
File: 12126897635_d88ab62a40_o.jpg (58 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
12126897635_d88ab62a40_o.jpg
58 KB, 540x720
Why are eastern europeans so homophobic?
Doesn't make sense to me.
They are communists, and gays are communists too.
What the hell is going on?
>>
>>59355494
its okay if you're rich gay
but most gays here are bottom of the barrel hobos and autists i guess
>>
>>59355494
>eastern europeans
>They are communists
Delete this. NOW.
>>
>>59355589
>its okay if you're rich gay
what? why?
>>
>>59355784
rich and powerful people can be gay
>>
>phobia

Phobia implies fear, and nobody here fears gays.
They are simply ruining our family values. Kids need strong motherly and fatherly figure. They have 1000+ partners, spread diseases, are degenerate as hell overall (not just sexually), cant produce kids..

Also, the church invented marriage. Marriage (tm) is their own thing. Church has intellectual property rights on marriage. So if the Church says they cant marry, well, the Church has right to deny service, you cant oppress other people to serve you their service, can you now?
There are also logistical problems. They block out major streets for their parade. Nobody should have this right, and nobody else does.

tl;dr gays are disgusting and so people with too much time on their hands beat them up
>>
>>59355494
Monkey pls
>>
File: 1463097893594.png (175 KB, 418x404) Image search: [Google]
1463097893594.png
175 KB, 418x404
>>59355939
>They are simply ruining our family values. Kids need strong motherly and fatherly figure. They have 1000+ partners, spread diseases, are degenerate as hell overall (not just sexually), cant produce kids..
>>
>>59355494
Lol, many young people here, especially girls, are gay friendly cuz it's FASHIONABLE AND AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT LOL)))))))))))00)))))
>>
>>59355898
I know. But why is it okay for the rich and not okay for the poor?

>>59355939
I get that people like me can be really nasty.
But the point is that the western europeans are not like that. So what's going on?

>>59355983
Oh, I'm not talking about you, Czech. Prague is the gay capital of the world.
>>
>>59356567
Women.

You see, westerners have to put up with a mountain of bullshit in order to get vagina. Leftism, feminism, refugees, general 'muh feeeeeeeeelings' things, western men put up with it to get vagina.

In eastern Europe, nobody puts up with women bullshit. They know they will get a slap across the face if they do too much bullshit, so they dont do too much bullshit, and so we dont put up with gay pride, refugees, useless minorities, and all other things that make no sense but westerners do them because vagina.

>>59356194
Married people receive tax benefit because of children. Faggots cant make children.
>>
cause they are degenerate? Nobody cares about faggots, they can fuck each other in the ass all they want, just dont expect to be accepted into society
>>
File: swede.gif (3 MB, 356x217) Image search: [Google]
swede.gif
3 MB, 356x217
>>59355494
They are backward people because of the poverty there.
>>
>>59357583
>not taking it in the ass from your bros
>backward
>>
>>59357338
This. Being a faggot has nothing to do with sex.

They demand special rights, special flag, special parade, special this, special that. Soon enough there will be a court and law only for gays, and only gay districts or something.
They demand too much. If loose asshole is all they were after, nobody would care, but they also want all attention, all media, appologies from church, propaganda for children........

Its just easier to beat them up than tolerate them. I would even allow police to carry rubber blunt bullets when they gather in the streets to annoy honest people.

Even gays hate faggots.
>>
>>59357074
>be a rightist cuckservative and support traditiiANAL family
>have 0 children cuz girls get nausea when you come around
a typical 4chan cuckservative
>>
>>59357824
>implying implications

If you want to have sex, all you need is to get a room with your partner. If you start parading with flags in my street, than you should also start preparing to defend that flag.

Why should fags get a flag, when not even normal people have a flag and a parade??
>>
>>59358413
>my street
It's not your street, remember
Nothing belongs to you
>>
File: 1390252183243.jpg (62 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1390252183243.jpg
62 KB, 453x604
>>59358569
its mine if I show up there tho
>>
little known fat that communism collapsed because of gay ppl

eastern euros have never forgiven this
>>
>>59358897
>implying the collapse of communism is a bad thing
>>
>>59359327
>not wanting to throw ppl in the gulags
>>
>>59359490
>implying there are n libera Gulags
Look at Ukraine, liberals send commies ro death camps or even burn them alive
>>
>>59359490
>not wanting to oppress the working class
>>
>>59357074
>bragging about domestic violence and oppression

That does it, even I have my limits. I curse you with misfortune and illness for an entire year, may you never find peace until you've learned the error of your ways. I spit on your grave and wish for somebody to beat the living shit out of you, three times.

t. Anon whose grandmother was a gypsy fortuneteller.
>>
>>59355494
a lot of finns too think they are disgusting, especially because they keep jumping on everybody's faces about how turbo faggots they are

and the ones don't, well being gay is unnatural and digusting

mentally ill wnb special snowflakes
>>
People please. This is an anime image board. Why are there straight people here?
>>
>brazilian education
There wasnt such connection between gayness and gommienism at the beginning. You wouldnt want to be a faggot in USSR, trust me. Thing is, as cuckness gained more and more public acceptation around the world, lefties took this "new left" social """"""""struggle"""""""" movements as theirs. They started to say "rightists want to kill gays, we're the only ones by your side" and use this civil freedoms as their flag. Unfortunately, a lot of people believe this, which makes people think rightists want to kill gays/black people/jews/whatever "opressed" groups the lefties claim to be the only protector. Think about Bolsonaro here in brazil, he's the perfect example. He, me, we dont give a fuck about gay people. Unfortunately this stigma of "promiscuous, gommie, non-productive to society" will remain, but this is not our fault, it's their fault they take the leftist bait so easily (naturally, of course, since they are gays themselves so they want better life conditions for themselves, which the lefties say they are the only ones who can provide).
>>
Gays are like vegans. Turbo annoying. Nobody would give a shit if they didnt go around shouting LOOK AT ME LOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM A FAGGOOOOOT

Jesus fucking Christ make it stop. I dont care. All I want is half a second of piece and quiet.
Vegans and gays are the most obnoxious annoying cunts on the planet. I cant even feel bad when they get stomped.
>>
>>59360873
2010 GAY PRIDE ATTACK NEVER FORGET
>>
>>59355939
I agree with this mostly.
I dont care about gays let them be but idk why they wanna get married so bad.
>>
>>59361583
Serbian patriots wanting Kosovo back are like vegans Turbo annoying. Nobody would give a shit if they didnt go around shouting LOOK AT ME LOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM A FAGGOOOOOT
Serbian patriots and gays are the most obnoxious annoying cunts on the planet. I cant even feel bad when they get stomped
>>
>>59355494
>Why are eastern europeans normal?
ftfy
>>
>>59361911
Because Eastern Europe is dying out, liberating the planet from itself and its annoying people without a drop of blood
>>
>>59360873
Finland never seizes to surprise me
specially being right next to sw*des
wtf i love finland now
>>
File: kiss.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kiss.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>59361583
>Jesus fucking Christ make it stop. I dont care. All I want is half a second of piece and quiet.
And all we want are full global marriage rights and the ability to hold hands in the street without Sharia Bob coming along to throw rocks at us. But we can't get everything we want.
>>
File: kiss2.gif (747 KB, 360x250) Image search: [Google]
kiss2.gif
747 KB, 360x250
>>59362493
Oh, forgot to mention protection from discrimination in employment, housing, etc. Even in progressive places like the U.S. there are places where it's legal to fire someone for being gay, etc. People will stop making noise when autists stop acting like they're the fuck police.
>>
File: flag.gif (2 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
flag.gif
2 KB, 500x333
>>59362311
All thanks go to this country 2bh
>>
Undeveloped Slavic minds.

Please Gernany, burn these white niggers off the planet.
>>
>>59362889
>>59361883
I didn't know Finns were such pidorahas
>>
>>59362493
>>59362755
Nobody gives a shit what you want. The world does not work on feelings. Want something? Make it/do it yourself.

Notice the correlation between arrogant entitlement and being beaten up. Nobody owes you anything, the world doesnt work on "wah waaah WAAAAAAHHHHHHH WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIIIIIVE ME THAT WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH", the world works on laws of the universe, and rights work on police that enforces them, states work on soldiers that enforce them, and nobody in the whole wide world gives a fuck what you want.
>>
>>59363241

easy to say when you're on top.
>>
no one fucking cares who you want to fuck
but building your entire identity around it and shoving it in other people's faces will unevitably lead to resentment
and sucking dick just to show how progressive you are is not much better
>>
>>59361826
them benefits
>>
>>59363241
>If you want basic human rights I grt to take for granted get them yourself!
>Why are the fags protesting? What cpuld they possibly want?
Does your house have lead chips in its water supply or something?
>>
>>59362044
Isn't the west who's dying out?
>>
>>59363743
No, we dont put lead in our water, hormones in our milk, cardboard in our walls, suggar in our bread or diabetes in our meat.

Its a fundamental fact of the universe that annoying shits that just demand things but have no (physical) authority to demand anything, never get anything. Keep being a screetching faggot, it clearly works over there, I am just 'happy' people over here have actual problems and arent plagued by first world bullshit.
>>
>>59364039
>plagued by first world bullshit.
you're plagued with 3rd world bullshit.
>>
>>59363827
No, Eastern Europe i unironically dying out, Russians are getting replaced and other Ease Euro countries are getting empy because of mass emigration and low birth rates
Serbia is the only country on the planet to have a TFR lower than 1 child per woman kek
>>
because they aren t usa slave they are free except Ucraina
>>
>>59355494
>They are communists, and gays are communists too.

Didn't communists kill homosexuals and such?
>>
based serb bro itt

faggots should keep their shit to themselves
>>
>>59364039
It's interesting how the only things that qualify as 'real problems' are the ones you personally experience.

We only want to be treated like we're normal, but I can't even hold hands without it being a political statement.
>>
File: block of cheese.jpg (38 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
block of cheese.jpg
38 KB, 403x403
>>59364625
Get a room like the rest of us, faggot.

Or, you know, you can always kill yourself, since you are in a such unendurable agony, you can always off yourself. The fact that you didnt kill yourself is a testimony to you being full of shit.
>oh I am so oppressed wah waaah waaaaaaah its so hard for me waaaaahhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Well kill yourself than........

You fags dont make any sense.
>>
>serbia
>white
>first world
>>
>>59364625
How to treat you normal when you're mentaly deranged faggot?
You gays shouldn't be thought, you are people that need help
>>
File: todays frenchman.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
todays frenchman.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>59365166
>>
File: 1438473207890.jpg (109 KB, 837x934) Image search: [Google]
1438473207890.jpg
109 KB, 837x934
>>59365166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
>>
File: 1417804034443.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1417804034443.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>59357785
This. Being a Serb has nothing to do with being a fag.

Serbs demand special rights, special flag, special region in bosnia, special ed. Soon there will be a court and law only for serbs and only serb districts or something. They demand too much. If loose serb croat is all they desire, nobody would care, but they also want t*rk and Kosovar to loosen their asshole.

It's just easier to beat them up than tolerate them. I would even allow police to carry rubbers whenever the serbs gather in the street to annoy honest Bosniaks.

Even Swedes hate Serbs.
>>
>>59365744
>I have no argument so I'll make a poor attempt to mock him
>>
>>59365882
t. Chen Zhoyuan
>>
>>59365075
You keep putting words in my mouth, and the only person allowed to put thigs in my mouth is my boyfriend. I just want people to look the other way for shit they wouldn't complain about for a man and a woman.
>>
Kosovo is Albania
>>
>>59366202
That will never happen
>>
>>59366564
Russia is Mongolia
>>
>>59366564
Based Albans hate faggots even more than the serbs. Good lads
>>
File: 1372022646119.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1372022646119.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>59366202
>I just want
It seems one can not discuss or argue with your kind, the only thing in the world you understand is getting your head kicked into ground..

Top argument, in any event. It only achieved the opposite effect, I'd rather beat up first fag I see out of spite than let you have what you want.

>only person allowed to put things in my mouth is my boyfriend
See? See this faggot annoyance? See how annoying and obnoxious your kind is? Its so repulsive and vile. I can only imagine you, with your problem glasses, pink hair, rainbow tattoo on your neck, some retarded fashion things, complaining on tumblr about things you want, making stupid remarks and gay comments in literally every single little thing you can.

>see a random person on the street
>say "hi, excuse me, could you please tell me what time it is"
>"oh yes, sure I can, by the way I am homosexual, vegan, drive electric car, donate to 3rd world countries, my farts do not smell, I only eat eco-friendly foods, support lgbtasdasdqwertykljljklkjlkj rights, donate blood, volunteer for homeless children [...][...][...][...]"

Well fuck me. Annoying people are just annoying. But from time to time, their annoyance gets up to the 'he got beaten up and I felt glad' tiers.
>>
File: 1442862592430.jpg (27 KB, 247x236) Image search: [Google]
1442862592430.jpg
27 KB, 247x236
>>59365744
I bet this sounded clever in your head.
>>
>>59366632
Yes

>>59366803
and that's why they want so much to be cucked by NATO and EU
>>
>>59367220
>their annoyance gets up to the 'he got beaten up and I felt glad' tiers.

Control yourself.
>>
>>59367661
>doing gay shit in public
>centering your whole personality and the way you act on the "LOL I'M SO GAYYYYY XDDDDD GUUUYS GIVE ME ATTENTION" meme

control yourself
>>
>>59367220
>>59367661
I get it now. You're crazy and like beating people up because you dislike their personal choice.

Fine. No "I want". How about "I hate". I hate people like you who want to police people's personal choices. It's so fucking SJW.
>>
>>59367661
>demand a flag
>demand a political statement
>demand all media attention
>demand propaganda for children
>demand child tax relief but have no children
>demand church with 2000 years of culture and tradition to conform to your bullshit
>demand a parade
>demand special bars
>while normal people dont have parade
>while normal people dont have bars for themselves only

>>>and all this while being a useless minority that brings nothing to the table, not even children
Gays are fucking supremacists. They demand minority rule. They want us to provide them physical things and physical protection, to serve them like slaves. How disgustingly arrogant of them..
>>
>>59368716
Hey, I did nothing.
I'm just saying that he has to control his anger and not beat people up.
>>
>>59368882
I accidentally added you to the post. It was all meant for the serb. Sorry, Brazilfriend.
>>
>>59355494
>They are communists, and gays are communists too.

old school communism was very anti gay
>>
File: 1368603980716.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1368603980716.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>59368716
Yes, your feelings are super important, question is what can you do about it.
>>
>>59364580
They did, also the commies let this degeneracy grow in rival countries to weaken they, thats why west is so less "homophobic" (stupid inaccurate word).
>>
>>59368844
You must be living in an alternate universe. The gay bars and flags and hats and shit were all made by gays, not demanded.
>>
The Serb is right. Gay's already have the same rights as everyone, at least in USA. When they do the parades where they throw dildos and lube around (yes I went to one, yes it made me see why people see homos as off-putting) most gays are not like that, and I try to understand but when the parades happen and they encourage children to do sexualized dances in the street, that's when I see gay people who know they already have it good look on in shame.

Like the gay American in this thread being obnoxious. You don't need special snowflake parades and laws. Hell gay people even get their own words that no one else can use without being offensive. Just have normal protests, write to your senator and VOTE do the things everyone else does and stop trying to get special snowflake status.

And yes, I support gay rights. But not if it means they want to have more rights and special privileges than myself.
>>
>>59368844
>>demand a flag
>>demand a political statement
>>demand all media attention
>>demand propaganda for children
>>demand child tax relief but have no children
>>demand church with 2000 years of culture and tradition to conform to your bullshit
>>demand a parade
>>demand special bars
I didn't do any of these things.

>while normal people dont have bars for themselves only
Gay bars are not only for gay people. You can go there if you want to.
But gay people are a minority, so having gay bars makes sense, so you can have gay people meet other gay people.

>>59369055
It's fine.
>>
>>59369468
>at least in USA
Yeah, but the thread is about eastern europe.
>>
>>59369279
Than why dont you gays (get it, sounds like guys :DDDDDD) start some sort of a separatist movement? Isnt this usually what happens with disenfranchised and discriminated peoples?
Why not just fuck off and make your own.. whatever you wanna do, why not just go full separatist, plant your flag somewhere, and defend that place?

You can have all [insert whatever you want here] things over there. Never understood this whole 'I wanna force my feelings onto other people' thing. If you dont like the way things are, why not make your own thing? That's what I always do. I just fuck off and make my own entire thing. Than I have no one but myself to blame.
>>
>>59369250
I'm moving to eastern europe your replies just convinced me to buy a house there.
>>
>>59369468
I do that stuff. The writing, voting, etc. And I don't really like the parades to be honest. But that doesn't mean I have to concede anything to the serbfag who has an unhealthy boner for beating people up.
>>
>>59369836
Riight... Gay people should just go somewhere and make a new country or something.
Is that it?
>>
>>59369836
We can't be separtists because gaysreal or whatever would die off in two generations due to the fact that we're non-reproducers.
>>
>>59370075
But gays are born of straight people, so our gay country would need to import immigrants.
>>
>>59370075
And this finally brings me to my final ultimate point:
Complainers suck, they cant do shit, they are impotent, unessential, worthless.

There are only two kinds of people in this world:
People who find a way, and people who find an excuse. Gays are the latter. They just complain complain complain complain. Oh and they demand and demand and demand and demand. Its extremely annoying. But they cant actually do shit.

So you either find a way, or you find an excuse. You either make, build, create, DO!, or you just complain like an annoying little impotent powerless bitch.

This is why nobody likes gays. They are like the ultimate loser. Always complaining, always being annoying. Always degenerating. Never building. Never doing. Never solving problems. Just creating them.

About your reproduction problem, you can just invite gays worldwide. There, I just solved your non-problem and I am not even a faggot.
>>
>>59370801
>But they cant actually do shit.
What is it that you think gays should do?
I mean, do you actually believe this nonsense of having the gays build a new country?
>>
>>59355494
Faggots have to be killed. This is what God says.
Amen.
>>
>>59371444
Inshallah
>>
>>59371444
trips confirm

remove fag
>>
>>59370801
What do you mean? If all we've been doing is whining, we've made a hell of a lot of progress. We're getting increasing acceptance, legal protection, and marriage rights globally.

And we don't want our own country. I don't want to live in Gayvania, eking out a humble farming turnips and performing in my village's productions of Avenue Q, I want to be in America.
>>
>>59371060
Yes, if you fags have it as bad as you claim on the internet, than yes, your only solution is to build your own state, not even memeing.

If you actually want whatever the hell you want (you already have all protection under law and human rights), yes, you actually need to make it happen. So go and form your own army, fight and die for your rights, build your own everything, do your own everything, like everyone else who has those things did.

This is the only way to have anything, and is fully supported by the fundamental truths of our universe. If you want [whatever], you should make it happen yourself.

>>59371444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBtWcan-hDs
>>
>>59371764
This is crazy talk.
>>
>>59371667
>again with "I want", literally 100 posts later he is still doing his "I want" bullshit

If you want America, you have to put up with America. You clearly live on easy mode and have no actual reason to move your ass and change anything in this world, you are clearly too comfortable and sheltered, and so you spam your "I want" all day along instead of doing anything, like a hungry man goes trough pains and efforts to find food, like a prosecuted and discriminated man forms a paramilitary or whatever and goes on and fights his oppressor and demand recognition under pain of death and so on.

What have you done to make America more gay? Nothing, right? You just keep spamming "I want", right?
And again I reply, nobody cares what you want. You either find a way, or you find an excuse, and what you want does not matter.
>>
if you're gay, keep it to yourself
no one gives a shit about your struggles and how closed-minded the people around you are
>>
>>59369675
True, but eastern Europe has its own cultures and values. Having flamboyant pride parades only hurts them in their struggle. It sounds pretty American to say but if they don't like being in in Serbia then USA and other countries will welcome them with open arms.

Forcing the change is what causes the tension. No one likes being "forced" to treat people a certain way. I also kind of agree with Serb on the marriage issue, the church made it, it's a private institution, why must the church change? You can get a marriage license without going through the church.

And don't even get me started on how gay's want equal treatment, but want me to treat them with unequal footing. That is what really grinds my gears with the gay movement. I call things I don't like "gay" and call people who are assholes, faggots and I support gay rights. If they don't like it than tough beans. It's kind of why no one takes black people seriously who say nigger cause it's "their word" can't say faggots cause it's "their word" no one owns words.

/rant
>>
>>59355494
Because poverity = religion = conservatism.
>>
File: slika.jpg (144 KB, 891x608) Image search: [Google]
slika.jpg
144 KB, 891x608
>>59373348
>[source needed], the post
Eastern European poverty can be explained trough communist crash, and brain drain, where all young and talented/skilled people just get picked up by the West.

People dont like gay culture around here because we already have a culture and values of our own, and we like those better for various reasons, that would be a really long post....
For example, gays around here are known to:
Be less loyal, be less brave (and these values, tested and proven, preserved our way of life and our people on numerous occasion trough out 1500 years of history), spread various diseases, are generally speaking much more degenerate and undesirable, bring nothing to the table, are associated with child molestation much more, etc.

So, at the end of the day, our current culture and values are, objectively speaking, much more better for us, and there is no logical reason to switch to gay culture and gay values.
>>
>>59365744
t. faggot
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.