[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with weeb faggots in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 29
File: 1462714488268.jpg (131 KB, 1024x924) Image search: [Google]
1462714488268.jpg
131 KB, 1024x924
How do you deal with weeb faggots in your country?
>>
>>59342860
90% of the country has been weeaboo since our parents' generations.
>>
Alienation. Most are incapable of breeding or holding jobs so they steadily remove themselves.

Nobody likes them, at all.
>>
>>59342860
What would a weeb faggot be in Japan?
>>
>>59342860
>Dean Ambrose hoodie

jesus christ
>>
>>59343401

Otaku. They unironically call themselves that here. The Japanese hate them more than we do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
>>
>>59343401
Ken-sama
>>
>>59343229
>Most are incapable of breeding or holding jobs so they steadily remove themselves.
No. The previous generation (majorly weeaboo) reproduced itself and most have jobs.

My parents are both weeaboos yet got higher education (my father has a Ph.D.), high-paying jobs (my mother also was mayor of a big city), and three children.
>>
>>59343614
>No
>My parents
>French flag

May work that way in France, but in America they're forever alone losers until they grow out of it.
>>
I am friends with ~25 year old stoner junkies, we go to our dealers place to chill, drink beer, smoke weed and watch videos. One of my friends is watching anime too and he actually managed to bring it in there and now we watch Naruto there. Pretty neat.
>>
>>59343693
So, you purposely turn people with very high potentials in science or administration into losers?
weird.
>>
>>59343693
What if they remain closet weeaboos?
>>
>>59343849

They turn themselves into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_RIwM4DQBQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWIEHRxl7eQ
>>
>>59343693
>America
>discriminating everyone for the silliest reasons since 1776

>race
>religion
>sexual preferences
>hobbies

are there more I'm not yet aware of?
>>
>>59343488

davido kun is da shet
>>
>>59342860
they are either fat or social outcasts and atheists, nobody really pays any attention on them
>>
By living in the country
>>
Weebs are still rare here and it will usually so once they are out of school. But we send a weeb girl as our grand prix d'eurovision entree this year so you won't believe me anyway
>>
>>59344021

Weebs bring it on themselves. See >>59343931
>>
>>59343931
Aren't these typical Americans? I must say I don't see a difference with the NFL or Star Trek crowds.
>>
>>59344021
wew
>>
File: 1462678401217.jpg (72 KB, 780x564) Image search: [Google]
1462678401217.jpg
72 KB, 780x564
>>59343849
>So, you purposely turn people with very high potentials in science or administration into losers?
>weird.
Not him but it's basically like this up until college:

Watching anime is ok if you keep it on the down low, don't advertise it, and don't make it part of your social identity.

Openly making anime part of your social identity is a fucking death sentence socially. Anybody who doesn't recognize this and keep it to themselves is retarded and has 0 potential long term.

Those types of people often form anime clubs that are full of the biggest social rejects you can think of. All the fedora tipping idiots we use ironically as reaction images? Those are anime club level idiots.
>>
>>59344115

You really have autism if you consider any weeb in those 3 videos normal
>>
>>59343931
What a weird thing to do. So they organize clubs at school? Like why would you volunteer to stay at your school in the first place? When I went to school the first thing on my mind when the bell rang was to get the fuck out ASAP.
>>
>>59344231

They host clubs during the lunch time for people with no friends so they wouldn't sit alone in the cafeteria.

Anime clubs are full of greasy, unwashed, fedora-tippers who go around speaking broken japanglish
>>
>>59344059
No, I believe you. Anime is much more popular in France, Belgium and Italy than in Germany. Has been for 40 years now.

Actually a friend of mine running an anime company sometimes included German subtitles on their DVDs because some anime weren't licensed there, which meant potential sales.
>>
>>59344115
No.

Star trek crowds aren't much better than anime crowds and often overlap.

The NFL is our national sport. You can obsess over it all you want and you'll still just be a sports fan, which is fine. Sports talk is part of the social glue that goes onto to help with buiness relationships and stuff (sports talk is a very neutral topic and always ok to chat about).
>>
>>59344153
I didn't mean "normal", I meant most Americans seem just as silly to me.
And those are "harmless silly", which is better than many, who are "dangerous silly".
>>
>>59344405
>I didn't mean "normal", I meant most Americans seem just as silly to me.
Interesting. From an americans perspective you can't really go socially lower than that without falling out of society completely. I could barely get through 1 video.
>>
>>59344405

>Weebs aren't dangerous silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGEY1PXkNt4
>>
>>59344364
I see, thanks for the information.
So NFL is pretty much like "our" football here. Which fans can be just as silly-looking as yours.

Anime was probably even more popular than soccer in the 70s here though, so I suspect that's the explanation: in France it's seen as normal among our generation because it's been mainstream since before we were born.
I'll ask my parents how it went for them when they were young, when I see them.
>>
>>59344534

The Weeb thus turns against his best friend: The diet coke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86xi7IiEOJw

Weeb defends a man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
>>
>>59344491
When people have fun and don't hurt anybody it's seen as okay here.
I sure wouldn't join them in that kind of fun - but I wouldn't care if one was a colleague provided he knows his job.
And this behavior wouldn't prevent me from marrying a charming girl either.
>>
File: maxresdefault-4.jpg (251 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-4.jpg
251 KB, 2304x1296
It's so tragic and helpless when you think about how my country and us the nationals of Japan have unknowingly collected an unbelievable amount of hatred and scorn from people around the world day by day with us doing nothing offensive to them in particular, just thanks to weebs deployed and spreading in each country.
Oh my Nanjing God.
>>
>>59344567
>So NFL is pretty much like "our" football here. Which fans can be just as silly-looking as yours.
Pretty much. From a purely neutral perspective it is kind of silly how one form of dressing up and painting your face is fine and one form makes you social pariah but that's just how it is. Once you get to college it's a lot different but you still wouldn't want to advertise watching anime in the business world either, you'd be seen as socially backward.

That's interesting about anime in france, I had no idea there were places outside of Japan where that's ok.
>>
>>59343763
sounds cool
>>
>>59343614
>>59343693
I think being a european-weeb and a american-weeb makes all the difference

>americunt weebs sing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe7hlgjWlbA

>french weebs sing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoqgRYEi8Cg

>american """""""""citizens""""""""
>>
>>59344706
>When people have fun and don't hurt anybody it's seen as okay here.
>I sure wouldn't join them in that kind of fun - but I wouldn't care if one was a colleague provided he knows his job.
>And this behavior wouldn't prevent me from marrying a charming girl either
It's not so much about what you do, it's more about conforming to societal norms.

We don't give a shit about what you do on your own time. I've watched plenty of anime and played plenty of viddya in my day. I just keep it on the down low.

If you're so socially obtuse that you can't figure out where/when something is appropriate you're viewed as kind of stupid. Just do the bare minimum to appear normal and you're fine, you can get away with whatever you want. Hopefully that makes sense.
>>
File: miyamoto.jpg (34 KB, 283x188) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto.jpg
34 KB, 283x188
>>59344759
>That's interesting about anime in france, I had no idea there were places outside of Japan where that's ok.

It's more than ok, it's seen as regular art by our ministry of culture, and the prominent mangaka and directors (not just any crap though) are invited to the prestigious museums and get decorations.

Video games, too. Pic is Shigeru Miyamoto (Zelda guy) being made a Chevalier (knight) des Arts & Lettres by our minister of culture, about 10 years ago.
>>
>>59344989
maybe its because americans have had a barbaric tinge applied onto them
>>
No one gives a fuck as long as you're not an obnoxious faggot.
Most people have dear memories of their times watching dbz, ranma, rorouni kenshin, etc. So saying you like anime doesn't have any negative connotation.

I've known many plebs and normies that eagerly wait every week for the new naruto/one piece/dbz super episode and watch them subbed and all.
>>
>>59344712
you weaponized cuteness and unleashed it unto the world.
Being ignorant of your country's actions doesn't excse you from the consequences.
>>
File: animeclubposter.jpg (96 KB, 600x642) Image search: [Google]
animeclubposter.jpg
96 KB, 600x642
Alright I think everybody itt so far seems to be a little off on what the difference are between a weeb and a fan of anime are.
>>
>>59345118
Yeah in Europe I've mentioned France and Belgium and then Italy but Spain isn't very far behind, so most likely it was an incentive for TV channels of other Spanish countries to buy the subbed anime for cheap.
Likewise, the French wave of the 70s hit Québec, Monaco and the Arab countries hard.
>>
>>59345210
>difference are between a weeb and a fan of anime
None as long as you keep to yourself and don't advertise your faggotry to the rest of the world.
>>
File: weebs_at_their_rightful_place.jpg (26 KB, 441x299) Image search: [Google]
weebs_at_their_rightful_place.jpg
26 KB, 441x299
Easily.
>>
OP's pic isn't involved with me at all but I feel so embarrassed
>>
File: cute (3107).jpg (218 KB, 858x456) Image search: [Google]
cute (3107).jpg
218 KB, 858x456
>>59342860
Beat them up and ironically fuck them to assert dominance.
>>
>>59344712
Well, in France it turned out just fine for you, Japan has been well liked since the 17th century for its culture, and anime just spread the phenomenon to even more people in the 20th.
>>
>>59345342

Weebs are incapable of not advertising their faggyness. They go around speaking broken japense words thrown into english sentences, praise the Japanese culture despite not knowing more about it other than anime. They are loud, rude, obnoxious, and annoying.

Anime fans are just people who consider anime another form of medium which they find enjoyable.

Weeb =/= Anime fan.
>>
stomp them in the head
>>
>>59344989
Very interesting

>>59345049
>barbaric connotation
Could be why it didn't catch on until much later here. The French guy says anime was very popular in the 70s there but I know in the US hatred toward the Japs was still totally acceptable during that time because of the whole pacific theatre thing.
>>
>>59344759
>That's interesting about anime in france

My countryman didn't mention it (too young to know I think) but initially, ca.1978, anime caused a tremendous backlash and rejection from adults at first.
But since it was a colossal success, it was decided around 1980 to produce Franco-Japanese anime.
A French writer and director (Jean Chalopin, whom you may know as the Inspector Gadget guy) would create concepts using European culture like the Odyssey or colonization and the Americas, and Japanese studio would develop the anime.
This was quite a success in French speaking countries (and possibly in Japan too), and established anime for good.

Another factor perhaps, quite a few manga/anime take place in France (3 musketeers, Lupin the dandy thief, French revolution stories, black crime stories and many others).
This may help catch the attention before you move to the giant robots and lesbian schoolgirls.
>>
File: 1455121571709.jpg (156 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1455121571709.jpg
156 KB, 1440x810
>>59345468
I'll give you that i indeed tend to adopt some of those characteristics when i'm alone or with close friends, but the autism just wouldn't let me act that way with people i don't know enough. The threat of the judging eyes of strangers it's enough to keep me well behaved.
>>
>>59345681
desu oban star racers was pretty fun
tfw no 2nd season
>>
>>59345681

You seem to have been confusing "weeb" from "anime fan" the whole thread. They are not interchangeable terms.
>>
>>59342860

Fuck off Carter.

Kys ya Manlet nerd

>>>/asp/
>>
>>59345469
Why is violence every Brazilian's solution to a problem?
>>
>>59344151
>that image

This has to be done ironically at this point, right? Nobody online can be unaware of the stereotype by now.
>>
>>59345874
You seem to think people with autism / ass burgers don't live in a bubble where they consider their behavior socially acceptable
>>
>>59343614
That stoty sounds like complete bullshit coming from an autistic child.

A 40+ year old simply cannot be a weaboo. No material related to japanese culture was available in the 70's and 80s.
>>
>>59345210
>Alright I think everybody itt so far seems to be a little off on what the difference are between a weeb and a fan of anime are

I suspect so too, but perhaps because it varies from country to country?
Here:
anime fan: just about everybody in France, to some degree. I doubt very many people now in their 40s or younger didn't like a single anime in their childhood. I doubt a great many don't like a Ghibli movie now and then, either.

weeb: I'm not sure we really have the concept after all? I guess it would be people who are really really fans, watch/read/play a lot of the stuff and go to conventions, possibly in cosplay.
Those are okay (if much rarer).

Or if they're monomaniacs who talk about it 24x7 and who can't explain something without relating it to some obscure anime, now I think that's very very rare and must have adverse consequences on their lives indeed.

My father is a succesful chemical engineer AND a considerable Gundam fan, but I don't think he could explain something to his colleagues by saying "it works just like the Quebeley Mk.II's funnels". Most wouldn't understand what he means, even if they know Gundam, so it would hinder him in his professional life.
>>
>>59345991
>Greek education
Is this why you guys are so far in debt?
>>
>>59343849
>people with very high potentials in science or administration

No no no. These people have no potential. They aren't smart. They aren't good at anything. They are utterly useless. That's why they are the way that they are. That's why they watch anime and aren't good at anything in particular.
>>
>>59345868
hahahaha

that's so funny coming from a american
>>
File: 1450670142343.jpg (40 KB, 390x478) Image search: [Google]
1450670142343.jpg
40 KB, 390x478
w-we hug them
>>
>>59345991
Anime started airing in France in the 70s.
UFO Robot Grendizer, known as Goldorak, was an immense success and is said to be the only TV show ever to reach 100% audience ratings here (i.e. every single set switched on in the country was tuned to that channel).
There were only 3 channels then and it ran on weekdays afternoon, but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSD5yQ4_J3s

Also I'm 22 and as far as I know, not autistic.
>>
>>59342860
omg adult males wathcing those shitty sexualised cartoons for kids. disgusting.
>>
>>59345991
The anime movie "Hakujaden" (Tales of the white serpent) won a prize at the 1961 at the Venice Film Festival.
This was but the beginning for Latin countries.
>>
We torture them so bad in school that they never leave the house again.
>>
Beat them up into their closets, mainly. Yeah we have gay people, but due to almost all around hate, they forced to hide it.
>>
>>59346255
Have you read the Asterix volume in which Uderzo shits on Grendizer? It's clear he was sitting on that bitterness for quite some time.
>>
>>59346209
I tend to grope people who post worst girl in their private places then bend them over and rub my dick on their butt, looks like you're next
>>
>>59346581
Tbh I liked asterix as well
I even have the dvds
>>
File: 04.jpg (230 KB, 1136x1664) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
230 KB, 1136x1664
People here might find it childish, but only the true autists in Israel (aka avid Filthy Frank fans / video gaymers) actually consider weebs to be auts as well.

Most people don't care and honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anyone who was being made fun of just for liking anime (or even being a weeb).
>>
>>59346080
My father ended up with a Ph.D. and designs chemical plants. He gets paid for it, and so far none has blown up.
My mother graduated from a prestigious administration school, worked as a high ranking official and was mayor (well-liked, too) of a major city for a while.

Not geniuses, obviously, but they definitely had a future.

And anyway, you would be hard pressed to find somebody in France who did NOT watch anime in his childhood. Hobo families and Jeovah witnesses, perhaps, but I'm not sure they're going to run the country.
>>
>>59345210
I would join this club in hopes of there being a cute tsun girl I could fuck
>>
I am going to go to university in September and considering to join an animu club. Is that a good idea?
t.nip
>>
>>59346581
Yeah, manga gradually got even more succesful than Franco-Belgian comics. With each passing year, the tiny manga section of bookstores would expand at the expense of local production until it became about the same size.
Uderzo resented this.

He later explained he never even read manga or watched anime though, and that he only had a stereotypical view of them.

Now that being said, I would rank Grendizer as pretty mediocre anime, it benefited from being the first, and initially only, mecha anime.
Macross would have been much better to introduce France to mecha goodness. But it was still years in the future in 1978.
>>
no one gives a damn about them. Since some people used to enjoy watching the classic anime like dbz or saint seiya, they understand why they do that kind of ridiculous shit. Though when they start spaking broken japanese af that's when they are looked down upon and called names...
>>
>>59346810
There are plenty of gorgeous girls who like nothing more than parade around in Sailor Moon outfits and the like in French conventions.
They're second generations, too, and sometimes you get to see mother x daughter dressed as anime MILF x loli.

I doubt you get to fuck both though (at the same time at least).
>>
>>59347012

Anime club in japan? Don't normal japanese hate people who watch anime?

In USA you'd be worshipped and have all the obese disgusting weebs on your dick though
>>
>>59347106
To be fair anyone with contents in his head does'nt stay that way in chicanoland
>>
File: 34895452909357.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
34895452909357.png
80 KB, 500x421
>genuinely enjoy good anime but can never reveal my power level to anyone anymore because weeaboos have tainted society's perception of it

Faggots
>>
File: 1450670142344.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1450670142344.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
>>59346708
but i'm a man too, anon, you can't do that with other men!
>>
>>59347309
I think it depends
They hate that it gives foreigners the wrong impression of japan.. But also like it for being an effective advertisement tool.
Tl:dr in moderationits prob ok,if your socially/asthetically well of you can get away with liking it anyway
>>
>>59347309
No not in Japan, I am going to a foreign university. And no if you are just a casual fan who just watchs anime for entertainment (like me) then it is totally acceptable here; there are many like that. What is cringeworthy are those who collects figures and dedicates their lives in collecting merchandise. That is just autistic.
>>
File: 051886.jpg (66 KB, 600x345) Image search: [Google]
051886.jpg
66 KB, 600x345
>>59344059
Thank you France for this show desu
>>
>>59344034
I want to know if Japan has ever sent us a Freeaboo equivalent.
>>
>>59347487
>desu
Kill yourself
>>
>>59347616
I forgot the uezs filter is still on uezs
>>
>>59347486
What do the Japanese think of Weebs coming to their country to gawp on the streets, autistically reenacting their favorite scenes?
>>
>>59347822
They already don't really like foreigners right? And they don't like their own people who do shit like that either so it can't be great...
>>
>>59347990
A few years ago, I went snowboarding there (because my country is fucking flat) I'm not a weeb, I don't watch anime, I don't give a shit. It was just another country, I like their food.

I did the tourist things, I learned some of the language before I went over there. I tried to explore a foreign country, have a good time, and not be a cunt.

The Japanese were really nice to me. The worst people I met in Japan were Australian, Chinese, or American.

I got punched by an Australian, the Chinese were obnoxious, and the Americans were living up to their stereotypes.
>>
>>59347034
I remember reading somewhere that Uderzo read a whole bunch of manga for research purposes and gradually developed a grudging respect for it.
>>
>>59347822
Not Japanese, but how would you feel if a full grown adult came to your country and started acting like Crocidle dundee and asked to see everybody's knife while throwing in broken Aussie slang incorrectly; as well as treating your entire city as a cosplay con
>>
>>59348663
That'd be YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAWesome 2bh.
>>
>>59348663
Yeah, exactly. It would be fucking weird. But I've never seen it happen.

I have, however seen some fucking weeb dressed in full whatever the fuck anime getup making a roomful of Japanese uncomfortable with her weebness.

>Only other white people in the room
>Fucking degenerate sits next to us
>Just trying to enjoy our meal

Do not want to be associated with this shitstain.
>>
>>59342860
I have never met any tbqh. I'm sure there are a good few, because my town has a decently sized anime shop, but they're private about their obsessions.
>>
>>59348844
>Go to Brazil in traditional brazilian wear
>Eat traditional brazilian food
>Speak broken portugeuse (inb4 that's normal brazilain)
>Go to street and start screaming AH LELEK LEK LEK LEK LEK to engage in traditional dance
>>
>>59348663
We do have that from Japan, the manga "Rose of Versailles" has been a major hit with women of several generations, and many visit the palace (Versailles, I mean) with a volume in hand.
They don't cosplay of course, and are very discreet, but obviously they expect something as close as their manga as possible.

When I did military service, I was stationed at divisional HQ (2nd Armored Division) just across the street from the palace, and when I had time, I went to humour them, since I was the closest modern equivalent to a French cavalry officer (modern uniforms much less sexy than Ancien Régime ones, but hey). I did my best to pose as a 18th century nobleman, too.

And well, I had good times doing this, and I think they did too. It was silly, but "nice silly".
>>
>>59349186
Canal Saint Martin was invaded by hordes of Japanese Amélie fans for a while, too.
This caused problems because they threw pebbles in the water like in the movie, and the canal had to be dried up and cleaned earlier than planned.

But I take it as a compliment.
>>
File: oscar breeze.gif (1023 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
oscar breeze.gif
1023 KB, 500x375
>>59349186
Did you let them believe you were a woman too?
>>
>>59347309
>Don't normal japanese hate people who watch anime?
You understand anime are literally cartoons, right?
>>
>>59349391
Haha no, I don't think it would have worked.
>>
>>59349474

In the USA if you're an adult and watch cartoons you're considered a loser and manchild
>>
>>59347309
>Don't normal japanese hate people who watch anime?
Some anime movies like Mononoke Hime and the Detective Conan annual movies draw major crowds across Japan.
I don't think all are "huge fans" but probably, like in France, everyone likes an anime once in a while.

I don't see how anybody reasonable could hate every single anime in existence.
>>
>>59349562
US cartoons (and many movies for that matter) are targeted at kids and teens because that's where the moneymaking potential is and many American never really grow up anyway, remaining "adult-sized teens".

Some anime on the other hand, are even rated 18+ (and not necessarily because they have porn).
So kids aren't even allowed to watch them.
And because of the Japanese demographics, some anime target the elderly, who are numerous and well-off.

Ironically, I don't think you can become an adult until you stop caring about "being a manchild or not".
>>
>>59349877
Ok kid, keep rubbing your french cock to scantily clad cartoon girls.
>>
>>59349949
Is that some attempt at a witty répartie?
I always have a hard time to say, with Americans.
>>
>>59349949
Did you miss the thread anon?
See
>>59344989

Or are you implying our minister of culture and Louvre museum curator are "wanker kids" too?
>>
>>59350045
>>59350128
It's not like the Americans are well known for their education system being great, so I doubt it.
>>
>>59342860
Shame them
>>
>>59349949
>oh no, it has pictures of NAKED LADIES
>this can't be art, burn it with fire

what's wrong with America?
It's seen as perfectly normal in France, always has been.
>>
>>59350254
Because America allows itself to get cucked by the church and conservatives
>>
>>59349186
And your command didn't have a problem with you acting like a retard in a different country? Especially in uniform?
>>
File: Saint Joan.png (958 KB, 900x3283) Image search: [Google]
Saint Joan.png
958 KB, 900x3283
>>59350254
France has always had the best waifus.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (40 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
40 KB, 600x615
>>59350392
Right? Such fucking opressive white males. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, AMERICANS?
>>
>>59350699

YOU ARE A WHI...

never mind
>>
>>59349562
The Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park are all standard adult fare.
>>
>>59350852

Manchildren watch that shit
>>
>>59350699
I don't give a shit about white / male, whatever. Conservatism, and fear of sex is fucking stupid.

America (Australia, to a lesser extent) is more afraid of sex than violence. It baffles me.
>>
File: mari.jpg (23 KB, 515x400) Image search: [Google]
mari.jpg
23 KB, 515x400
>>59350628
We do like the Japanese ones too, though.
It's a custom to periodically make Marianne statues for city halls, sometimes they're modeled after French actresses (like Catherine Deneuve), I do wish we make a Hatsune Miku Marianne or something one day.
>>
>>59350904
Yeah, but they still receive praise and accolades from respectable individuals, publications, and institutions.
>>
File: Touhou.full.570616.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.570616.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>59350919
There's at least a Toho version

>Hatsune Miku Marianne
Brandishing a leek, of course.
>>
>>59342860
What is this event
Andis there anywhere except 4chan that uses those words
>>
>>59350904
>oh no, I must be careful lest people realize I'm a kid
>I know, I will pretend I'm "super grown-up"

We've been young too, you know.
But once you're an adult, you no longer care.
>>
>>59351295
If memory serves, "Weeaboo" appeared here on 4chan many years ago (not /int/ though, it didn't exist yet at the time).
It was a filter word for "Wapanese", which described Americans pretending they're Japanese.

With time, "weeaboo" replaced "Wapanese" in common use, and later, was shortened to "weeb".

I'm not sure countries other than America really need that word though.
This thread established France doesn't.
>>
>>59349186
We're you guarding an embassy?
>>
File: 1424724742727~01.jpg (64 KB, 616x689) Image search: [Google]
1424724742727~01.jpg
64 KB, 616x689
>>59343441
I noticed that as well. I don't know what's worse.
>>
>>59350470
>>59352443
He was in France, mon ostie.
>>
File: ecuries_versailles.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
ecuries_versailles.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
>>59352443
No. The divisional HQ was situated in Versailles itself, in an outlying part of the Palace actually (pic).
And I was affected there for a while after basic military training.
As you can see the tourist cars park right in front of it, so I often ran across them.
>>
>>59350470
>And your command didn't have a problem with you acting like a retard in a different country? Especially in uniform

This describes the US army to perfection...
>>
File: XJ096vdJwNGLEXroFL1j7n295KdtHy.jpg (95 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
XJ096vdJwNGLEXroFL1j7n295KdtHy.jpg
95 KB, 800x533
>>59342860
Popular Altaic family theory. Personally, I have nothing against them.
>>
>>59353557
I had it backwards. Thought you were in Japan.
>>
>>59353981
Ah okay. Also if it wasn't clear, it was during military service, a compulsory 10-month period for all fit males to create a reserve in case of war, I never enrolled in the army.
And this happened while I was off-duty, otherwise I was busy handling the computers in the building itself.
>>
>>59353640
>Army
I wouldn't know about them.

The base I was on would do tons of community functions every year and plenty of tourists would attend. None of them involved acting like a clown for their amusement.
>>
>>59342860
Alienation (discrimination) and beatings
>>
Fan of Japan, games and anime here.

a lot weeaboos in Germany. we also have shitloads of anime conventions throughout the country.

although there are a lot of cringe-worthy people a lot are also like me just avid watchers of anime and so on.

weeaboo =/= anime fan
>>
>>59355799

as if you had anyone watching Japanese cartoons.

99% of your people are busy selling drugs on the streets.
>>
>>59356010
Then who is buying them?
>>
idk my power level has never been revealed
>>
>>59342860
Don't have any of them thank god for that.
>>
>>59356193

american tourists obviously!
>>
I'm learning japanese.

It's really hard...
>>
>>59354693
>None of them involved acting like a clown for their amusement.

Not like a clown, like an 18th century officer instead of a 20th century one. And I was off-duty - and you simply can't go home without running across tourists, they're waiting just on the sidewalk. So when they wanted to take pictures, I couldn't just very well tell them to fuck off. Especially since they flew from the other side of the world.

And it wasn't "a base", it was Versailles, a French town (so, civilian area), and right before one of the most visited monuments on Earth. I can't believe you've never heard of it.
>>
>>59356287

yeah . you have Sisi, the Muslim Brotherhood, rapists, IS agents and a whole lot more of jolly people....
>>
>>59356417
What is most difficult for you?
>>
>>59356580
the kanji
>>
File: 1462533293545.jpg (1 MB, 1141x1141) Image search: [Google]
1462533293545.jpg
1 MB, 1141x1141
BULLY THEM
>>
>>59345468
Never met someone like that
>>
>>59345681
That anime from the 80s was completely different from what exists now.
>>
>>59342860
People who watch anime are dealt with ridicule and disgust. They are the biggest betas. On par with bronies and shit.
>>
>>59357211

don't slip on all that maple syrup there buddy.
>>
I guess weebs really are faggots and they are a problem.

But don't come to believing that anime or manga is bad and it's for fags. This website and a whole culture lives around it and there are many cool people who like japanese culture without being weeb faggots as in OP's pic.
>>
>>59357579

that's because many fans treat it as a hobby and nothing more.

ignore all the salty and edgy teens here who probably jack off to adult animes in their closets.
>>
File: dp.png (146 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
dp.png
146 KB, 350x270
>>59357038
True. But both had/have their good points. And crummy shows.
Actually even earlier anime were different too, and there would be at least one intermediary period between 1980 and now.
>>
>>59349474
This

cartoons = anime (no matter how much weeaboos whine or try to set japanese animations apart from the rest)

But instead of using a native word or the word cartoons to refer to animation, those stupid japs use the french one [(dessin) animé)].

I guess some of them try to avoid english vocab like the plague because they consider it to be ordinary or some shit. I once (over a year ago) read some jap complaining about modern slang language used by the youth being plagued with english words, and how much he wanted for things to go back to how they were in the forties or fifties of the last century when people used some german words instead, because they were more classy.
>>
The Japanese have a Franco-Prussian fetish
>>
>>59358783
I think they use the French word because it's the original one, animation started here in France.
Then it found its way to Japan with Russia.
Japan started making anime a long time ago, more than 100 years ago now.

But they certainly do use a lot of French words for "classiness". English does the same though.
Cuisine, boutique, premier... are the exact equivalent of cooking, shop, first...
>>
>>59345468
This.

They not only act like faggots, not being happy with that, they also try to spread their faggotry by any means, even if it means showing it down everybody else's throats
>>
So many good posts ITT. Japanese cartoon watchers on suicide watch!
>>
Most anise clubbers are either anime only or have godawful tastes.
>>
>>59351388
Simpsons and family guy are utter shit.
SoP is hit or miss
>>
File: disappointed oberstein.jpg (57 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
disappointed oberstein.jpg
57 KB, 960x720
I disregard their weeaboo crap

>>59343488
>>59343401
Weeaboo = someone who's crazy about everything japan and hates their own country/culture because its not japan, wants to move to japan, thinks japan can do no wrong
Otaku = someone who's crazy about anime
Anime watcher= someone who watches anime
>>
File: weeaboo.png (38 KB, 800x454) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo.png
38 KB, 800x454
>>59345210
This desu. Its a problem and I believe we can blame reddit for it
>>
>>59347430
>like LOGH
>its seems nobody outside of the internet likes LOGH
Not even the public anime fans seem to like it.
am I being memed?
>>
If you manage to watch this without cringing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
>>
I hate anime!!!!
because I hate Nips!!!!
>>
Weeaboos in the UK seem to keep to themselves because I've one seen one of them. That's probably a good thing, considering how toxic they can be on the internet when you say anything slightly negative about anime.
>>
Weebs are everywhere. Even the most social in my college are fucking weebs. It is unstoppable.
>>
File: weeb.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
weeb.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>59375283
It's the future

It's YOUR future

Embrace it
>>
>>59377618
WE COULD HAVE STOP THIS! NO WALL SHOW STOP IT. WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqUUlBwtKNs
>>
>>59366313

Weebs existed before reddit was a thing.

Weeb culture is unfortunately 4chan's fault. If you look at weebs they are usually memespouters
>>
>>59377618

Shoop flags on this. Make it the next dancing one.

Australia will be the dancer, then the background:

USA, whatever, whatever, UK, Canada
>>
File: 1437114687536.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1437114687536.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>>59349186
>tfw I watched the rose of versailles at age 19
>tfw I loved it
>tfw I know more about the french revolution than most mexicans because of an anime
at least it motivated me to learn more about the french revolution and the impact it had on history
>>
>>59378734
AUSTRALIAN BANTZ.WEBM.
>>
>>59378033
Better than 3DPD desu
>>
I hate weeaboo
“what is your favorite anime?what anime is popular in Japan now?”
“my Japanese is native speaker level!”
“I think I'm Japanese”
Fuck, they are so annoying
Most of them are know-all
>>
If I wasn't a racecar driver but went everywhere in a helmet and jumpsuit, I'd probably get called a retard too.
>>
>>59384107
Watashi wa anata ga watashi no senaka ni tawagoto koto ga dekireba anata no chichi to sekkusu ga shitaidesu ka? Arigato Sayonara.
>>
>>59343229
What sucks about this is that they end up fostering a vocal community which really sucks if you're a moderate anime/J-pop culture fan.
>>
>>59385227
You are pretty good at pretending to be annoying weeaboo
>>
>>59375283
This. Most weebs are normalfags now who watch shit like attack on Titan and sao. Only 20% or so are actual stereotypical otaku.
>>
>>59384107

Do you all still wear kimonos? I've been wanting to go to Japan to visit your animation studios but I don't want to appear out of place.

Also can I open-carry my katana? I have my license if that makes a difference
>>
How come so many anime and manga consumers are so irritating? Is it really because the community reflects the majority of the products? I consume quite a bit of manga and some anime and even study the language but I'm quiet about it, but I wonder if I would behave like a retard openly if I wasn't afraid of the stigma.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.