[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does French leadership suck ever since the mid 19th century?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1462826167035.png (3 MB, 3333x2365) Image search: [Google]
1462826167035.png
3 MB, 3333x2365
Why does French leadership suck ever since the mid 19th century?

>get cucked by Bismarck
>fight a modern army with a Napoleonic one in 1914
>get BTFO in WW II
>fail to stay relevant like the UK as a European power in the world in the Cold War
>now a third rate power in Europe

Honestly, I feel bad for France... What happened?
>>
I'm no Francophile but even I know this is a shit thread.
>>
>>59153309
This tb.h
>>
At least we got OUR land back
>>
>>59153408
I'll bet it's the "jew"
>>
>>59153568
? No it's just a shit thread, period. I don't mind getting roasted in a thread as long as it's done right, unlike this
>>
>>59151959
>third rate power
In Europe. And in the top ten in the world, on 193 countries. Is that you called irrelevant?
>>
France is a shit country anyway.

the main action is concentrated on Paris and his suburbs which are complete shit, with a gigantic rural and boring depopulated "desert".

the others important and populated regions are nothing but memes.
>The north full of retarded inbreds.
>Brittany with celtic shits, good food and antifascist retards.
>Normandy, but i don't know, maybe yes, maybe no.
>The West and the South-West with comfy peasant traditions, castles and fortresses, mountains, landscapes and rugby.
>The Alpes with snow, more mountains, winter sports and molten cheese food.
>The South-East with beaches, deluxe rich places but also with areas full of sandniggers.
>Mini-Germany in the north-east.
>Corsica the comfy island with hot chicks and separatists retards.

Those areas have good stuff but are actually more boring than paris.
>>
>>59154200
We get it, you are a Parisian. Thank you for your unbiased opinion.
>>
>>59154200
I'm mad
>>
FRENCH FORTIFICATIONS STRONK
>>
>>59154383
It's the truth i'm sorry my dear cul-terreux.

Paris is a shithole too, in fact this entire country is completly boring and unfunny.
>>
>>59154911
>this entire country is completly boring and unfunn
Then all the other countries are, too...
Go away from Paris and discover your own cunt, my friend.
I visited Paris btw, and it's a good city, if you go in the good quartiers. But there is too many people, and sometimes they annoy you in the street. You should put theses annoying people out.
>>
>>59154911
>hurr i hate my country hurr look at me pay attention to me am i cool????

just leave then, I'm sure your countrymen would be pleased too. win win situation t b h
>>
>>59154911
You sound like a boring and unfunny guy actually
>>
>>59155634
which are the good quartiers in Paris? what are some non-meme cool places to visit?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.