[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So multiculturalism has failed in, Brazil, the US, South Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So multiculturalism has failed in, Brazil, the US, South Africa and all other multicultural countries, but what about Argentina, I never hear about them only that that they have economic problems, and muh las Malvinas es Argentina
>>
a shit.
>>
>>59149442
nigga we arent multicultural we have a proud meme heritage
>>
>>59149442
OP don't know the Bolivians, Peruvians and Paraguayans villeros criminality in the shanty towns...
>>
>>59149505
Do whites live in a white only part of town/area?
>>
File: DDD0E3CB3.gif (94 KB, 402x448) Image search: [Google]
DDD0E3CB3.gif
94 KB, 402x448
>>59149442
There are the "Niggers" counterpart of Argentina ( and also Uruguay but here they are called "Planchas" )

Most of them comes from the northern provinces of Argentina populated by indians or from the Bolivians, Peruvians and Paraguayans immigration, in Uruguay they are mulattoes.
>>
>>59149609
nope, we're mixed, the ''whites only'' part are the richest neighborhoods of course, but you can find whites and brownies living together in middle class neighborhoods, the lower class is full brown mostly
>>
>>59149997
Do whites and non-whites lives peacefully among each other, or is there racism and prejudice?
>>
We aren't multicultural, only proud Afro-Southamericans
>>
>>59150080
the average argentine is pretty racist, even though you are going to see this in Buenos Aires mostly, being called ''bolivian'' or ''peruvian'' is highly offensive and considered an insult, also we have ''shitty nigger'' that we use oppenly to talk about the lower class.
We're a country with good people :^)
>>
>>59149442
We don't have racial riots or anything of the sort. The only race that has some problems with the governments are the indians in the north, but they form part of the government, so they are literally repressing each other.
>>
>>59150111
>>59150308
So multiculturalism is also shitty in Argentina.

Thanks, that was all I wanted to know.
>>
>>59150462
absolutelly.
And I think it's even worse in Brazil
>>
>>59150462
>So multiculturalism is also shitty in Argentina.
Kek, not even close.
>>
File: JewGaucho.jpg (45 KB, 367x359) Image search: [Google]
JewGaucho.jpg
45 KB, 367x359
>>59150537
>absolutelly.
>And I think it's even worse in Brazil
Stop bullshitting him, things here are far better than in Brazil, US or even Europe, if we are talking about ethnicity related conflicts,
>>
canada worked
>>
>>59150613
>things here are far better than in Brazil, US or even Europe
we don't kill niggers, but if you believe that there's no racism in Argentina you're living in a limbo, you will see this pretty much in the biggest cities, in the provinces we're not that racists, but in Buenos Aires you can see it everytime.
Also, the fact that Bolivian, Peruvian, and nigger are a very common insult is telling you everything
>>
>>59150539
How so? It sounds to me that there is a lot of tensions between races there

>>59150675
who?
>>
Argentina is too black to care about that.

Jokings, Argentina is nice. The only food in the same tier of Churrasco is Lasagna.
>>
>>59149442
We got flooded with niggers and they are giving handouts to niggers so that they mass reproduce

We are being exterminated just as much as actual europeans

in only 20 years we went from poor but peaceful to your average latinniger country

WHen i was a kid the population was 35-6 millions now its 43

Normal people has 1-2 kids which means at least 1/4 of the population is pure nigger

In all these years the crime has risen 1 gorillion % you can't walk in most cities after certain time and forget about certain zones , all kind of crime we never had now is here and they are all imported since they were common in other latin nigger countries

did i mention we now have drug cartels and they are all nigger foreingers?

Multicultural as in European GOOD

Everything else is absolutely terrible

Fuck niggers
>>
>>59153533
>sees two Haitians in his uni class
>hur dur we are being invaded by niggers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.