[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are children of rich people son of a bitches ? Rich guy meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cristal-tasting-1.jpg (41 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
cristal-tasting-1.jpg
41 KB, 740x555
Are children of rich people son of a bitches ?
Rich guy meet a venal woman and then child with her.
>>
rich people are utter shit in general.
>>
>>59149219
>Rich guy meet a venal woman and then child with her.

proud of my fellow frenchmen and their English
>>
There is no rich people in Germany.
>>
It's the poors who are filthy sons of bitches and whores
>>
>>59149219
Rich people should be executed in the street. Bring back the reign of terror. Robespierre was right.
>>
Google Translate needs some work
>>
>>59149644
What is the good version in english then ?
>>
>>59150501
In American English: Is Crackas SOB or summin? Loaded ass nigga bust a nut in a bootylicious hoe and now she his baby momma.
>>
>>59150679
HOL' UP
>>
>>59149219
Yeah, but there are exceptions
>>
>>59150501
I think the verb you were looking for is to breed rather than to "child".
>>
>>59149219
All the women are venal, that's a very feminine trait. money = power, power = protection, it is only normal for a woman to feel safe aswell as her children.

Also a rich man will marry a hot looking woman, pretty means good genes, so not only the woman has good genes she is also mentally sane.

The children of rich people will always be superior to poor people's kids, genetic wise. Of course there are always some gemes popping out of the people of "low" birth.

there was a study telling than no matter if your poor or not, you'll not be very happy if your neighbour is richer than you. It is only normal to be jealous, that jealousy is a motor to drive you to reach further.

Those who want to kill rich people are mentally weak.
>>
>>59150679
>>
>>59150722
hOLD UP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.