[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Ranked Cuisines in the World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1418866346-3483911590_l.jpg (380 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1418866346-3483911590_l.jpg
380 KB, 1024x683
A tier: Italian, Thai, Indian
B tier: Chinese, French, Japanese
C tier: German, Mexican, American, Brazilian
D tier: British, Australian, Vietnamese, Russian
E tier: Mongolian
any question?
>>
>>59146214
>british
>D tier

you need to invest a tier that is below Z for british cuisine. it can barely even be cassiefied as cuisine

also whoever country that subway chain belongs to, you should fucking nuke yourlselves its the shittiest food I have paid 500 rupees for, I'm never eating there aigan
>>
>>59146214
You're wrong and your list sucks.
>>
>>59146214
>Mexican is below Thai, Indian, French and Japanese
no
>>
>>59146214
>Vietnamese
>D

give them A you tongue freak
>>
>>59146770
hahaha chill out boy
your cuisine is on top tier, you should be glad yeah
>>
>>59146214
A tier: country which coined the word "cuisine" - you use it for a reason.
B tier : pretty much every single country in the world, actually, from what I've tasted
"Didn't know they had a cuisine" tier : USA, Australia (but they're on your list)
"Now let's be serious for a minute" tier : England, Netherlands, Finland

If in "British" you included Scotland and the Channel Islands, then they're B tier with almost everyone else.
>>
>>59147281
yes ours is tip top tier but i'll chill when i fucking want to you fucking faggot gook shut the fuck up and fuck off back to fucking gook ilsand faggot
>>
>>59146856
> Russian likes Mexican food
What are Russian Mexican restaurants like?
>>
>>59147917
Fuck off
>>
>>59148508

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.