[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be ISIS supporter >Go to Germany >Yell ALLAHU ACKB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
>Be ISIS supporter
>Go to Germany
>Yell ALLAHU ACKBAR
>Stab "infidels"
>get arrested
Oh no guys he wasn't a terrorist he was just mentally unstable.

>Deutschland, Ja!
When are you Krauts gonna revolt? I'm sick of hearing this shit. Westerners need to unite to rid the earth of this filth

https://www.yahoo.com/news/germany-5-wounded-stabbing-train-station-063510899.html.
>>
>>59139739
so you're saying he was mentally stable?
>>
>Senior police official Guenther Gietl said a woman reported hearing the words "infidel, you must die" as the attack began, and that the suspect himself had admitted yelling "Allahu akbar," Arabic for "God is great."
>>
What I don't get is how he could attack 2 people on their bikes and still he had to be taken down by police.
I would just have smashed him my lock or even my whole bike in the face.
>>
>>59139802
>A """""German""""" man yelled out "infidel, you must die" and "Allahu akbar" as he stabbed four people at a Bavarian train station Tuesday, witnesses said. But authorities say they've found no links to any Islamic extremist network and that he appears to be psychologically disturbed

His name was also not released. Probably because it was Mohammad.
>>
>>59139861
you didn't even attempt to answer my question

are you saying he was mentally stable?
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-11+at+11.34.33).jpg (23 KB, 449x354) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-11+at+11.34.33).jpg
23 KB, 449x354
>>59139839
There probably are people who protect themselves over there, but the media either doesn't report it or the police arrest them and make them look like the bad guy. (My guess)
>>
File: 1421188182259.jpg (56 KB, 460x612) Image search: [Google]
1421188182259.jpg
56 KB, 460x612
>have so little faith in allah, that you settle for a knife instead of aiming higher, gathering education, and building a dirty bomb or a machine gun

This just shows that muslims too are becoming too lazy and soft, too 'casual' as people who play a lot of videogames say. So crisis averted for the westerners.
>>
>>59139901
Read the damn news report, do I have to hold your fucking hand? I bet your from Quebec too.

If you truly believe he was mentally unstable then you are more cucked than fucking Germany.
>>
>>59139959
>be muslim
>be mentally unstable

makes sense right?
>>
>>59139959
answer the fucking question you beat-around-the-bush cunt

you're saying this man who stabbed these people was in perfect mental health?
>>
>>59139901
I'm not OP, but it sounds like the attacker knew what he was doing.
If you want to make the case that violence directed by religious motivation is evidence of mental instability, then every religion has to be fair game.
>>
>Designated terrorist continent
>>
>>59139739
When you scream allahu akbar while stabbing people to death, it's most likely you are committing a terror attack.
>>
>>59140016
READ THE FUCKING REPORT!
>>
>>59139739
ISIS propaganda can inspire actual crazies
>>
>>59139861
>A German called Paul H.

Yeah, sounds pretty muslim.
>>
>>59140079
i'm asking for your opinion you stupid cunt, not what the report says. you are one dense fatfuck
>>
Get over yourself you butthurt idiot. He's just one of 1.6 billion Muslims.

I'm Muslim but I don't do that. Where's my news story??
>>
>>59140087

Which doesn't change shit.
>>
>>59140087
>you have to be muslim to commit a islamic terror attack
>>
File: 1457127008421.jpg (93 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
1457127008421.jpg
93 KB, 620x453
>>59140118
It's only a matter of time.
>>
File: pierre vogel.jpg (38 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
pierre vogel.jpg
38 KB, 640x385
>>59140150
>>
>>59140116
>My opinion
I saw the report, it says he was mentally unstable. If you really want my opinion, I'd say it's a cover up to keep him from being prosecuted.

The only mentally unstable part of the guy is that he is an alleged ISIS supporter who killed people in the name of Allah.
>>
>>59140118
Well, because you don't do that.

Also, we talked a while back about gays. You're a decent bro and shitposter.
>>
>>59140118
Me too, I wonder why they keep generalizing 1.6 billion people, pathetic
>>
File: 2578.jpg (32 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
2578.jpg
32 KB, 604x483
>>59140223
>I'd say it's a cover up to keep him from being prosecuted.
>>
>>59140116
Mentally unstable=religiously motivated to commit terror attacks
>>
>>59140223
jesus christ you really are retarded, you can't even give me a direct answer.

>he's not mentally unstable but he's mentally unstable

answer the question simply. yes or fucking no. is his mental health in perfect condition?
>>
>>59139909
Of course there are. But in this very scenario...
I mean common, when having a bike I am faster than him and I carry probably pic related (solid steel, some weight, pefect handle) with me... why not smash his face in?
Would probably feel pretty good and you would be an hero.
>>
>>59140257

Because you don't belong here and there's still a big part of your people behaving like shit.
Stay where you are and nobody cares.
>>
>>59140118
>Muslim extremists commit terrorist activities
>One Muslim isn't doing anything
That wraps it up, no problem with Islamic terrorism guys it's just a hoax from Hitler supporters.
>>
>>59140280
Remember what happened in Norway?

Mental instability in Europe leads to a lot shorter sentences.

>>59140257
>why do they generalize us
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-exec/
>>
>>59140284
That was my answer, what else do you want? Can you fucking read? Are you one of those new immigrants I've been hearing about? Did Le Weed Man let you in? Or are you a "Native" Chinese Canadian?
>>
>>59140323
It might feel good being a hero, but would you be prosecuted for hurting a "mentally unstable" man?
>>
>>59140386
>trying to meme his way out of this like the pathetic worm he is

you claim that the mental health of this individual is a cover up by the german government, yet you say that him being an ISIS supporter means his mental health is not intact

you're a retard and deserve to be culled from the genetic pool to lessen the amount of beat-around-the-bush, indecisive fat fucks tbqh
>>
>>59140468
I'm not saying he really is mentally unstable, I'm saying every ISIS supporter is mental and that they should be killed. You're taking everything to heart, calm down and stop being a dumbass.

If I didn't have to talk to you like a child without taking everything literally, then I wouldn't of dismissed you with memes. Now fuck off.
>>
>>59140334
Ikr, but everytime I go to Youtube or any other places on the internet about Indonesia, there must be a cunt who talking shit about us linked to Islam while no religion has to do with it

>>59140346
That's bullshit, don't you know that you can go to jail if you're chimping for sharia law in a demonstration?
>>
>>59140468
>you claim that the mental health of this individual is a cover up by the german government,
I would agree with him
>yet you say that him being an ISIS supporter means his mental health is not intact
I would also agree with this
>>
Sometimes a crazy shizo is really just a crazy shizo. Just because the media really, really wanted it to be an islamist and claimed it was before they had the facts doesn't mean he actually was.

And now please stop acting like you have any idea what is happening in Germany before you keep embarassing yourself.
>>
>>59140578

Indonesia is a strange special case in general. You're chink enough to behave normally, but Mena muslims etc. behave like giant piles of shit here.
>>
>>59140578
>That's bullshit, don't you know that you can go to jail if you're chimping for sharia law in a demonstration?

>hurdur only indonesia is the muslim world
>hurdur we don't have regions literally under sharia law
>>
>>59140691
But eye witnesses said he was shouting allahu akbar.

And everytime witnesses report that the person has turned out to be a terrorist.

Just like the San Bernadino ISIS attack.
>>
>>59140193
Neither of those look like ethnic germans.
>>
>>59140806
At least in San Bernadino people had no problem calling them terrorists.
>>
>>59140565
>>59140583
>american intelligence

everytime. can't even attempt to make a decisive answer.

>b-but he's both

jesus
>>
>>59140863
Looks who's memeing now.

You do realize that no one takes Canadians seriously. You're one of the reasons why.
>>
>>59140863
I think they're arguing that even if he was insane, it doesn't excuse the widespread problem Jihadism has caused recently, Mehmet.

Now young men who've failed at everything in life blame their problems on capitalism and go off to kill infidels, instead of the healthier alternative of just posting on /int/
>>
File: 1461527609555.jpg (62 KB, 526x376) Image search: [Google]
1461527609555.jpg
62 KB, 526x376
>>59140417
>but would you be prosecuted for hurting a "mentally unstable" man?

No. How should you know?
Pretty sure he did not wear a shirt saying "I am a retard".

>>59140691
>Just because the media really, really wanted it to be an islamist
Ahmet, bitte.
The media is one of the, if not THE, biggest problems in this crisis. They keep lying to the people so they don't go rioting.
Hell the biggest public national TV had to apologize for showing a simply wrong version of the rapefugee crisis all the time.
>>
>>59140863
somebody already told you to fuck off, you're too retarded to deal with, you don't even understand what we are trying to say, and can't be bothered to give a shit if your dumb ass understands or not

leafs have become the worst posters on 4chan, why, what's going on?
>>
>>59141097
>Pretty sure he did not wear a shirt saying "I am a retard"
He shouted Allah Ackbar
>>
>>59141097

This.
Verpiss dich Mehmet der ""Grieche""
>>
>>59141126
Shitposting moves from flag to flag, soon Canada will be restored to it's former status of being ignored by everyone.
>>
>>59140806
Yes, he did, maybe he was religious, maybe he wasn't, point is, it has been proven that the guy had severe drug issues and mental issues, for fucks sake, he took of his shoes before commiting the crime because he thought there were bugs inside his feet. It's obvious that the guy was nuts. Which, admittedly, might have made him more susceptible to religious delusion.

>>59141097
>>Just because the media really, really wanted it to be an islamist
>Ahmet, bitte.
>The media is one of the, if not THE, biggest problems in this crisis. They keep lying to the people so they don't go rioting.
>Hell the biggest public national TV had to apologize for showing a simply wrong version of the rapefugee crisis all the time.

The media does what they thing will make them money and currently it's feeding into the fear of islamic terrorism. I'm not claiming that they do it out of some sort of ideological conviction but if you don't think they are just as ready to milk the public paranoia as they are to milk the enthusiasm for oh-so-fashionable false humanitarianism you're naive.
>>
>>59140693
I wish people can realise this, we're not Arabs so we literally didn't do anything. I'm tired of people mentioning the rape of Cologne while it has nothing to do with my country, most of Indonesians don't even aware of it

>>59140769
Yeah sure mate, Aceh's size is from Sumatra to Papua
>>
>>59140845
Yeah where is the blonde hair, blue eyes and jaw of steel xD

Fuck off underage.
>>
>>59139739
>right wingers using tragedys as fuel for their propaganda yet again
>still complains about how jews mention the holocaust (you know that thing which killed 6 million of their people systematically) or how african-americans mention the generations of slavery and horrible crimes against them

Colour me schocked!
>>
>mudslime yells allahu akbar and kills/wounds people
Perfect.
Hopefully more shitskins will copy him.
>>
>>59142063
6 trillion actually
>>
>>59142063
There's your problem. Current tragedies against your own ought to warrant greater disgust, and attempts at others to use past wrongdoings to wrong you in the present also should meet firm opposition from yourself.
>>
>>59142063
Personally I love more how leftists keep ignoring that all these tragedies are their fault and do to their incapability of not being emotional children who naively let shitskins in to their country because it makes them feel good.

Like that dumb swedish cunt who let a nigger in to her home who then proceeded to rape her 10-year old daughter. Too bad about the kid but the dumb bitch deserves all the pain she got.
>>
>>59142431
Little bitch gonna grow up to become a feminist and hate white males. Because it's still their fault somehow.
>>
File: 1460419635350.png (236 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460419635350.png
236 KB, 600x600
>>59139917
>building a dirty bomb
>>
>>59141328
>The media does what they thing will make them money
Well, that is bullshit. For TV/Radio they don't care because they get the money from our TV fees anyways. So they tell us what their political masters tell them.
For newspapers: yeah, they do have to earn their money. Still there are not even 20% voting AfD, but like 70% voting green/leftist faggots. So printing nice stories about well integrated refugees helping old women would sell way better than some horror stories about rapefugees.
>>
File: 1455453856546.jpg (49 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
1455453856546.jpg
49 KB, 948x948
ITT: Americans are stupid

trump please build wall. keep them isolated and their stupidity contained. infact build wall around their internet too so they are divided from the rest of the world
>>
>>59143031
Mohammed Spotted
>>
>>59139739
Jesus fuck the fucking fuck off to /pol/
>>
>>59143126
>>>>73597399
>>
File: 1438740178869.jpg (39 KB, 401x338) Image search: [Google]
1438740178869.jpg
39 KB, 401x338
>>59140281
Religious belief is a mental instability tbqhwyf
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.