[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 6615.jpg (670 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
6615.jpg
670 KB, 1600x1067
Can we please put an end to demonizing them senselessly? Rational men can admit that muslims have a rich, traditional culture, history and a fine cuisine too. I don't see anything wrong with them in European society. It's important to remember that not all muslims are ISIS, just like not all whites are Irish IRA or Serb nationalists.
>>
>>59139557

no
>>
>>59139557

no
>>
>>59139584
when will spain revert back to islam and be great again?
>>
>>59139584
>>59139608
t. Al-Andalus
>>
File: de.jpg (215 KB, 991x768) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
215 KB, 991x768
>>59139617
>>
>Serb
>White
>>
>>59139659
make al-andalus great again
>>
>>59139617
When your mother stops sucking nigger cocls.

>tfw i got a gadis captcha
>>
>>59139557

Most of what you said is true. But that doesn't change the fact that Islam has no place in Northern Europe and that Northern Europe has nothing to do with Islam.
Islam isn't part of the Dutch culture. Integrating means you become a Dutchman and take on Dutch culture. Islam isn't part of Dutch culture, so by defenition you can't be integrated and Islamic at the same time. I noticed this firsthand, there are barely any integrated muslims.
All the integrated foreigners I meet from majority Islamic countries have renounced their faith (and one turned Christian for some reason). That's why I have no problems with immigrants as long as they renounce their faith.
Literally never met an integrated muslim.
>>
>>59139557
No
>>
>>59139617

when caNADA is finally in ashes from all the fires happening there.
>>
>>59139708
>>59139720
el muslimANO
>>
>>59139709
But it's not like Europeans who go live in other European countries integrate either. Poles remain Polish in London, and Romanians continue their Romanian practices everywhere they go.
Hell, look at Belgium or Switzerland. They're officially multilingual because nobody wants to abandon their culture.
>>
>>59139623

t. Muslim-lover

Austria yes!
>>
>>59139709

You seem to imply that they do have a place in Central-Southern Europe.
>>
>>59140716
t. christianized Muslim
>>
>>59140866

t. Nescient

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
>>
How about they stay where they are and enjoy their beautiful vibrant culture at home? I bet in this case noone has any problems with them.
>>
>>59139557
no thanks
>>
>>59139557
no
>>
Muslims had value, which was mostly abandoned, and has never been valued again in a way that affected non-muslim views of them. The times when Islam was actual valuable was during the times of transition between the old ways and the new islamic ways and it didn't happen in every case. During the middle ages.

You most likely are not closely acquainted with any of them.

You are comparing race with a religion, which is wrong. Let's put things in perspective:
How many Christians exist in the world, and how many of these have killed people while shouting "Deus vult"? In %, in the past 10-20 years?
In the past 20 years, how many christians joined the Christian State of Serbia and Ireland?
Now do the same math with muslims.
Not every muslim is ISIS, but the chance is higher. Much higher.

Muslims, "moderate" or not, simply are not possible to exist with western values, simply because their core beliefs, wether they blow themselves up or not, go against western ideals. "Moderate" muslims are as batshit insane as the radical Christians. The level of moderation going around in muslim communities is the same level of "radical" of those isolated Christian communities in America. The problem is, there are a lot more "moderate" muslims than there are radical christians. What's with with all the moderate muslims hiding radical ones?

There are a myriad of beliefs that don't include killing non-believers that are equally destructive to the west, if not more, because these beliefs can be hidden and when questioned be presented in the unquestionable "cultural/religious" platter, instead of the questionable political one.

But how many muslim countries are out there that separate religion from politics? So how can we not be ably to criticise their religion if it is their politics?

Ban fascism, ban the mein kampf, ban nazi imagery, blame all Germans for Nazis, not a problem.

Ban islam, ban the Quran, ban muslim imagery, blame all Muslims for ISIS, you're a racist.
>>
File: inquisition.jpg (759 KB, 802x1024) Image search: [Google]
inquisition.jpg
759 KB, 802x1024
>>59141010
you forget this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
>>
>>59139934
>Poles remain Polish in London, and Romanians continue their Romanian practices everywhere they go.
because they're niggerslavs and gyppos
>>
>>59142785
True. Why so many retards ignore this part of our history? Even many Spaniards push the idea that we lived happily with moors
>>
>>59142371
So what's your solution? We can't just discriminate against everyone who's from the Middle east or Africa, just because some muslims are nutjobs
>>
>>59145435
how knows
>>
>>59139557
> Rational men can admit that muslims have a rich, traditional culture, history and a fine cuisine too.
Yes and so does every people in Europe. Why replace it with Islam?
>>
I'm convinced that if you're not a paki or chink then youre a slav on this board
>>
>>59146325

Because theyre more special and important, apparently.
>>
all muslims support isis indirectly. they will never rat out a fellow muslim for being extremist
muslims have never achieved anything except conquest. not in art, science, math, or philosophy
muslims are heavily inbred and actively encourage it
>>
>>59146325
>Yes and so does every people in Europe
Not really.
Nordic and British cuisine is absolute trash. Slovakians have no history. Slavs have no culture - no squatting, obsessing over christianity and alcoholism doesn't count.
>>
>>59139557

As an arab ex moose I have no idea why you fucking whites are converting to Islam. All of the "scientific miracles" and "miracles of the quran" are such bullshit and you'd quickly see that if you knew Arabic.
>>
>>59139557
No, fuck off.
>>59146902
Literally all your claims are subjective opinions.
>>
>>59146985
emptiness drive them into new purposes
>>
>>59147070
Literally all my claims are also true.
>>
File: 14202253793820.jpg (58 KB, 900x492) Image search: [Google]
14202253793820.jpg
58 KB, 900x492
>>59139557
>Can we please put an end to demonizing them senselessly? I don't see anything wrong with them in European society.
>>
>>59146468
Leaving out the literally mightiest race in the world which also populates 99,98% of this board
>>
File: 1270255.jpg (79 KB, 466x534) Image search: [Google]
1270255.jpg
79 KB, 466x534
>>59149569
>>
>>59139557
But Anon, I disliked muslims before ISIS, before 9/11, before the current refugees. I don't thin they're all extremists, I just think they're shitty human beings when in Western Europe. I'm not afraid the ones I see in the streets will suddenly blow up, but I do know most of them can't behave.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.