[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be western yuropean >state your opinion on social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1461740044694.jpg (79 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461740044694.jpg
79 KB, 600x900
>be western yuropean
>state your opinion on social media or in public
>it's contradictory to what the liberal government thinks
>get arrested
Top kek.

Why aren't you fighting opression? I mean it's clear censorship to the point where you can't defend yourselfs from muzzies and blacks because everything you say is racist, even if it's true.

Germany, Sweden or UK is a perfect example. You can't even defend your kids and women there. What the fuck?
>>
>>59125646
normies think that this is okay because they don't wanna be raysiss

and people in west Europe generally don't wanna do great things or have great countries, just wanna make a lot of money and live in isolation from things that upset them
>>
>>59125743
From what I see a lot of people in western Europe would never trade, for example, 30% of their monthly income for no immigrants from Africa and ME.

"As long as it didn't affect me, I'm fine with it" or "I'll sit quiet and keep my fingers crossed that it won't affect me" those seem to be the mindsets of locals in western Europe right now.
>>
>>59125812
>"As long as it didn't affect me, I'm fine with it" or "I'll sit quiet and keep my fingers crossed that it won't affect me" those seem to be the mindsets of locals in western Europe right now.
It is, and it's fucked

and they'd rather trade 30-40% of their monthly income to support the welfare of immigrants from Africa/Middle East
>>
>>59125893
I could understand paying arabs and black in countries that had colonies, I'll never understand why, for example Sweden does it. It's baseless.
>>
Hatred in general is thrown upon so hating on migrants isn't valued.
However if you approach the topic with a positive mindset (which racists almost never do) you won't get into any trouble.
See the difference :
>foreigners leech on the tax payers money, we have to kick them out
Will be considered an aweful thing to say
>We have to help our poor first, charity begins at home
Some people will disagree but it's totally ok to say because it's positive.
>>
>>59126037
To sum up, negativity scares normies, they want to live in a Brave New World
>>
>>59126037
So it's accepted to say positive things even if reality has nothing to do with it?

It's like a epidemic of hypocrisy combined with no medicine for it?
>>
>>59126037
This so much, in Romania sure i can say Fuck the refugees we got our own shit to worry about and no one would care but in a foreing country i'd rather say something like
>We should help refugees but moving them all here is not the answer, we need to help them in their home country
>>
>>59125950
Becase of the juice, man.

They have been pushing multiculti for decades now and deluded, rich, content Scandinavians are eating that bullshit straight outta the oven. Supporting "immigrants", or anti-western welfare queen felons, if we seek precise definitions here, seems to be the new posh trend for Western Europe. Refugees Welcome idiots are hippie morons - all empty inside and supporting open borders bullshit makes them feel righteous and just per se; it also gives them a sense of belonging to some "greater good" cabal.

Sad thing is that current Western reality is horribly similar to facebook: everything's done for a few likes and few dollars more.
>>
>>59126213
So in the places that religion and/or ethics occupied in the past they insert false sense of righteousness, even if it means harm to other members of their society?

Bad trade if you ask me.
>>
>>59126284
Pretty much.

Facebook hivemind morality rules the West now. You oppose immigration - you're evil, you support it - you're immediately hip, cool, a good and responsible person, etc.

I don't think the average joe with a family would just sit idly for long and observ his wife/daughter getting raped and mutilated by mudslimes. If the west keeps going full retard, there is going to be a wolrwide civil war against SJW and their pet niggers, muslims and other subhuman filth. There is no doubt about it.
>>
>>59125646
wow, anzu really let herself go
>>
>>59127241
That's not Anzu.

Anzu has 0 ass or tits.

The picture is a chink cosplayer.
>>
>>59127250
it was a joke, witold
>>
>>59127322
I AM NOT LITHUANIAN HOW DARE YOU CALL ME LITHUANIAN, WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?! I NEVER OFFENDED YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR FAMILY
>>
>>59126182
Being positive is considered constructive whereas being negative is considered wasting everyone's time.
Individualism does that to a country : People only focus on their life and have to deal with their problems alone instead of relying on a group so they don't want to be bothered by more problems that don't affect them directly. So you have to make it sound like there's no problem to avoid pissing off people.
>>
>>59126189
stop sending gypsies ionescu
>>
>>59125646
At this rate, only Southern and Eastern Europe will survive the Islamic invasion.
>>
>>59129304
ok I'll tell them to come home since I have all of them on speed dial
>>
>>59129466
Feels good irmão
>>
>>59125646
I just came here to save your pic, thanks OP.
>>
>>59125646
>fight oppression
>get arrested without actually accomplishing anything

Anyone that's afraid probably has to find backup before they go.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.