[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bosnians are white right? They look lighter than serbs????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 28904653209652.jpg (14 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
28904653209652.jpg
14 KB, 450x299
Bosnians are white right? They look lighter than serbs????
>>
>>59119259
>>59119259

No, they're a little darker on average. Not a huge difference, though.

t. Been to both Bosnia and Serbia
>>
File: Zlatan.jpg (39 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Zlatan.jpg
39 KB, 500x332
>B*snians
>White
>>
Is it a regional thing?

>>59119286
isn't half of Bosnia serb?
>>
>White Croatia and White Serbia are both in Poland

Where is White Bosnia?
>>
>>59119494

Yeah. I think I've seen some ethnic maps of BiH before, and the regions with Serbs is very pronounced. It's mostly Eastern Serbian with the Serbian majority. It's interesting because you go from the part of Bosnia with mosques and a Latin alphabet to Cyrillicshit over some imaginary line.

Drunk btw, sorry for not bieng articulate.
>>
File: medina-spiodic.jpg (12 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
medina-spiodic.jpg
12 KB, 300x278
>>59119498
I don't understand?
>>
File: White_serbia_white_croatia01.png (49 KB, 870x966) Image search: [Google]
White_serbia_white_croatia01.png
49 KB, 870x966
>>59119545
A historic region (pic related) where a lot of Croats used to live, but after the great migration they assimilated into Poles and Czechs.

>>59119498
Nowhere, since Bosnia is kind of a fake state.
Bosniaks themselves are just Muslim Serbs/Croats.
>>
>>59121390
All states in the Balkan are "fake". Apart from perhaps Albania because they are the only ones with a distinct language and ethnicity.
>>
>>59121454
Serbs and Croats are genetically very different from each other (culturally too, of course), though. They come from different parts too and migrated in different periods.
>>
>>59121563
Serbs and Croats are the same la
>>
>>59121454
>this guy actually thinks all South Slavs speak the same language

So you really think you can go from the Austrian border to the Black sea and find the exact same people all throughout? Das racis.
>>
>>59121647

All dialects

>Slovenian
>Serbian
>Bosnian
>Croatian
>Montenegrin

dialects
>>
>>59121723
Well, yes, but you yourself speak a dialect of Middle German, which would make your own country a non country in your reckoning?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.