[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is the Holocaust well known but the Holodomor is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: holodomor.png (92 KB, 1582x1029) Image search: [Google]
holodomor.png
92 KB, 1582x1029
Why the fuck is the Holocaust well known but the Holodomor is never even heard of.

This is fucking bullshit
>>
Bravo, Estonia!
>>
>>59118302
For once they did something right
>>
The what?
>>
>>59118685
Fuck You
>>
I thought he was a character on GOT
>>
>>59118707
I literally have no idea what it is
>>
>>59118276
because there wasn't a war based around the holodomor, but there was one based around the holocaust, so it was a bigger deal for people who weren't ukranian.

they have a monument commemorating it in the centre of my city, though.
>>
"When one talks of Stalin, it is the normal practice to speak of 1937, yet the number of dead in 1931-32 was far greater. The distinction between the two events is that unlike the famine in Ukraine, most of the victims of 1937 numbered among the educated, literate class, those who were far more likely to write about and retell their experiences."

-- Alexander Solzhenitsin
>>
>>59118276
The holodowhat?

Just joking, I'm aware of it
>>
File: Untitled.png (131 KB, 495x496) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
131 KB, 495x496
>>
File: Hodor-Grindcore[1].jpg (289 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Hodor-Grindcore[1].jpg
289 KB, 1024x576
>>59118711
>>
>>59118276
The Holodomor is a myth
>>
Atleast Ukrainians don't bitch and whine about their 80+ year old Genocide like the Armenians do.
>>
>>59118276
Because the Holodomor wasn't intentional
>>
>>59118768
ww2 was not based on hitlers domestic policies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.