[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Fuck off cunt 2. What is the most courageous thing you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1461378678281s~2.jpg (4 KB, 124x108) Image search: [Google]
1461378678281s~2.jpg
4 KB, 124x108
1. Fuck off cunt

2. What is the most courageous thing you've done
>>
talking to her
>>
>>59117397
Had a bottle of vodka in three hours. My mates didn't dog on me and dropped me off in my mum's bath tub where I woke up the next day. Couldn't even blink due to dehydration
>>
Come out as a girl
>>
frogposted on /a/
>>
>>59117397
Having sex without a condom

In 8 months I'm going to become a daddy, wish me luck
>>
Invited a qt into my lair.
Wish me luck in 1 month.
>>
Held down a fag with a machete who was trying to hurt a friend.

Then brought friend to a nearby hospital and stayed all night there, waiting. Then took him home at around 4:30 am.
>>
had to put on a spare on the highway at 8pm
>>
>>59117555
well-deserved trips
>>
This thread just made me realize that I'm a coward.
>>
I attempted a backflip going of a snowboard jump and almost broke my neck

never again
>>
never done anything corageous that i can think of
>>
Fapped in the same room than my parents were sleeping
>>
I assfingered a girl in Engelska Parken in Uppsala on a sunday afternoon six years ago.

I miss her to this day.
>>
>>59118328
I fapped in the same room that my grandma was awake in and I didn't even need to build up courage, step up faget
>>
>>59117434
Bruh...
>>
>>59118238
Post fits the flag.
>>
1. fleh
2. 250kph on a highway

Probably never will pull something like that again, at least not on public roads.
>>
I helped carry an open casket from the deceased persons house to a cemetery once.
Was pretty sp00ky
>>
>>59117397
Throwing myself from a bridge.
>>
stabbed a gypsy when i was a kid when one of the m hit my friend
>>
Rode my bike through 15 minutes of forest (where somebody was killed a decade or so ago) while it was completely dark using only the faint light of my phone (I could literally only see 2-3m in front of me).

Was spooky as fuck but saved me time.
>>
saw an old lady's vagina when i went for a ride-along with the EMS guys
>>
1.USA
2.Make slave wages and chase after a thief after my boss said to "stop that man". He ran out the back to a car where his friend was waiting for him armed with a shotgun. My boss didn't come outside. He was curled up in the fetal position by the door.
>>
>>59119055
How is that courageous
>>
>>59119421
i saw other things and put people on stetchers
>>
>>59117397
Dragged my friend out of a burning tent. It turned out that i was hallucinating, but the effort was still appreciated.
>>
>>59117555
M-mexicans aren't that bad, I-I guess.
>>
>>59119595

I chuckled.

First thing that comes to mind is doing backflips at the beach from a platform ~70 cm above the ground. It's not too remarkable or courageous but goddammit that adrenaline rush I felt in that nanosecond in which my mind was determined to do it as my feet left the ground felt amazing. I landed perfectly and did it again twice.
>>
I jumped into a river to rescue a dog that couldn't swim
>>
File: tbickle76.jpg (30 KB, 610x329) Image search: [Google]
tbickle76.jpg
30 KB, 610x329
Telling her how i felt, despite the rejection.
>>
>>59118381
Where did you finish?
>>
>>59117397

rugby-tackled a junkie armed with a knife in ER back when i was a security guard
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.