[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the biggest dindu nuffin country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: 368.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
368.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Who is the biggest dindu nuffin country?
>>
Israel
>>
>>59116680
turkey
>>
Turkey
>>
turey suport isis
>>
Turkey or England
>>
turei supor isis
>>
:)
>>
U.S., Turkey, Japan
>>
>nobody has mentioned Japan yet
>>
UK.
>>
Turkey
>>
ameriga :DDDDDD
>>
>>59116910
>>59116918
Well fuck.
>>
USA, UK and Belgium
>>
File: 1449172879495.png (67 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1449172879495.png
67 KB, 2000x1333
proofs?
>>
>>59116966
Well, the Armenian genocide and your eternal buttfucking of the Balkans would be a good place to start.
>>
>>59116680
>Any middle eastern country
>Japan
>>
Japan, UK, US
>>
israel
USA
argentina

in that order
>>
Israel
Turkey
China
Russia

All of them also justify their actions with WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT logic too.
>>
>>59119330
what did we do wrong tho?
>>
Japan
Israel
>>
Russia>Japan>Germany>Turkey?
>>
>>59119741
You took the Falklands
>>
>>59116680

Probably some Yuropoor nation or a commie/former commie country
>>
>>59119843
I think the fact and all the memes around it is specifically that we don't deny it. Quite the contrary
>>
>>59116680
USA
>>
Russia, turkey, Japan

I wanna say US as well but while we do fucked up shit I'm pretty sure most Americans you ask will freely admit we were guilty in most cases, whereas japs will deny WWII war crimes, Turks will deny the genocide, Russians will deny incursions into Ukraine etc

I'm fully aware my government does some shady shit involving the CIA
>>
>>59119837
Germany? What? They did some fucked shit but they're pretty repentant dude
>>
>>59119950
Didn't repent from murdering pagans to push Christianity.
>>
i dont see how we are the biggest dindus considering the fact that we admit the bad shit we do way more than anyone else

the biggest dindus by far are russia and turkey. on a lesser scale globally serbia but they are quite dindu
>>
>>59119979
well they're a people that barely exist anymore, and no one's whining so they dont have to repent for shit
>>
America.
>>
US, Japan, Israel.
>>
>>59119979
That...was over a thousand years ago

I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations regarding repentance is expired regarding that one

Also they were victims of christianization too
>>
Japan: Shinzo Abe
China: Genocide
USA: Warmonger
Israel: Warmonger
>>
>>59120212
Don't think you understood the question takeshi
>>
>>59116680
Austria
>>
>>59119921
You guys acknowledge and understand your fucked ups while Euros aren't able to.
>>
>>59117133
Quiet, Philippe, you can talk when your country isn't trying to declare bankruptcy.
>>
CANADA

>does all the illegal bombing/dirty war stuff with America
>doesn't catch any of the flack

>muh leaf on muh backpack will protect me when I travel through Europe
>>
>>59116680
England, no contest.
>>
>>59122205
>when your country.
kek.
>>
Turkey
Russia
Japan
Israel
Us, sometimes

No particular order
>>
>>59116680
Israel aka USA
>>
>>59116680
Israel, murrika
>>
>>59122207

Sorry mongol you cant go anywhere with your flag, they will chase the horse raiders out of town again with that blue and white catastrophe.
>>
US, Russia, Japan, Turkey, Israel, Spain.
>>
>>59125528
A

FUCKING

LEAF
>>
File: armenian what.png (2 MB, 1144x1465) Image search: [Google]
armenian what.png
2 MB, 1144x1465
>>59116680
Turkey
>>
Turkey and Japan
>>
Does Serbia count because I think they claim that it was a good thing rather than dindu
>>
>>59125538
We literally and unironically dindu nuffin. You should be grateful that we helped your ancestors to liberate them from the tyrannical aztecs.
>>
>>59116680
Murrica and Swedistan
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.