[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_ speech#By_country >t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1455687882728.gif (2 MB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1455687882728.gif
2 MB, 500x384
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#By_country

>the Germanic and French cucks here could actually go to jail for posting racist shit on /int/

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>59113684
PORCO DIO
>>
>>59113684
greece is not even on the list lmao
hail zeus
>>
Life is an adventure in this country
>>
I think all Muslims are terrible people and should be executed like Jews in the fictitious Holocaust.

Brb getting free prison dinner.
>>
>>59113903
You're not on the list, mr. irrelevant. Sorry.
>>
File: dff.jpg (8 KB, 260x172) Image search: [Google]
dff.jpg
8 KB, 260x172
>sitting in uni in germany
>watching people from my native country share pictures like pic related constantly shitting on political correctness
>imagining the butt-blasting that would occur if someone did that here

oy vey, come shut me down
>>
Also, wait..

>e.g., the seditious sentiment was expressed in German writ or speech and made accessible in Germany

Does that mean I can deny the holocaust in english?
>>
>>59114110
American?
>>
>>59113684
>>59114110
>>59114271
Why isn't there any movement against that denying of freedom of speech?

I'm not a nazi in any way, but I'd be mad if muh freedums to be pol. incorrect got taken away like that.
>>
>>59114110
We'd probably join you in laughter, in silent and away from the normie public anyway.
>>
>>59113684
Thank God, because FUCK RACISTS! They deserve jail.
>>
>>59113684
>can't insult italians

feels bad man
>>
>>59115557
Wrong thread buddy.
>>59115126
>>
File: Blow Over.jpg (38 KB, 393x450) Image search: [Google]
Blow Over.jpg
38 KB, 393x450
>Volksverhetzung ("incitement of popular hatred") is punishable in Germany even if committed abroad and even if committed by non-German citizens, if only the incitement of hatred takes effect within German territory, e.g., the seditious sentiment was expressed in German writ or speech and made accessible in Germany

How does that work? Would they seriously try to extradite someone, a non-citizen of Germany living in a country that is not Germany, just because they said mean things in German and posted them on the internet? The reason they aren't arresting Muslim rapists is that the courts are tied up importing Austrian 12-year-olds to prosecute for hate speech?
>>
>>59117592
Would they seriously try to extradite someone, a non-citizen of Germany living in a country that is not Germany, just because they said mean things in German and posted them on the internet?

I'm guessing it would be if there was an American or Canadian whitepower site that was in German, that people in Germany could view.
>>
>>59118053
But on what grounds? They have no right to dictate what languages people use, and if they have a problem with someone using their right to free speech (granted to them by the country they actually reside in) the German government can block the site, but how could they possibly argue that the 'offender' needs to be dragged back to Germany and put on trial?

It's nonsense. The entire point of countries is that they are separate entities, and that one country can't arbitrarily decide to exercise authority of citizens of another country. It's not like Estonia can pass a law saying that all German speakers on the planet must pay a special tax.
>>
>>59118231
>It's not like Estonia can pass a law saying that all German speakers on the planet must pay a special tax.

Don't give the jews any ideas.
>>
File: wbqt.jpg (207 KB, 489x648) Image search: [Google]
wbqt.jpg
207 KB, 489x648
God bless America, land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans white with foam,
God bless America, my home sweet home.
God bless America, my home sweet home.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.