[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Notice something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Canada Population Density.gif (70 KB, 800x484) Image search: [Google]
Canada Population Density.gif
70 KB, 800x484
Can we get over this meme that Canada is a separate country?

They are literally crowded right outside our border, totally feeding on our economy and defended by our military. There is almost no distinguishing difference between a Canadian and an American that rises above the slight regional differences between American states.

The idea that these people are a separate nation is laughable. The entire existence of Canada as a separate country is a joke, riding on arbitrary political boundaries from hundreds of years ago.
>>
Notice how your thread is on page 5.
>>
File: 1446875070558.jpg (468 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1446875070558.jpg
468 KB, 600x800
>>59111629
>hes pissed because Canada and the US is the same thing, but Canada has the best reputation in the world while the US has the worst
>>
Just here to say
VIVE
LE
QUEBEC
LIBRE
>>
File: americucking.jpg (26 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
americucking.jpg
26 KB, 500x344
>>59111629
I know this is bait, but are Americans genuinely retarded? Do you know anything about northern Canada? If you did then this map would make perfect sense, but as always most Americans know nothing about geography can hardly name France on a map.
>>
>>59113365
You guys have less people than California, enjoy your irrelevance.
>>
>>59115239
>Californians
>people
top queqe, as they say
>>
Most of Australia lives on the coast. Does that make them ocean people?
>>
>>59113365
That all of your habitable places are essentially adjacent to the United States has the result that outside of Quebec you are constantly inundated and assimilated by American culture. Essentially, you're Americanized by living so nearby, rather than living nearby because of Americanization.

>>59112264
>not using catalog
>>
>>59111629
I enjoy living in Canada. Its a diverse place where you can meet lots of people from all over the world and its also very developed. Its also the most liked country in the entire world and we have America to the south which is also a great country.
>>
File: 1413233526725.jpg (42 KB, 450x390) Image search: [Google]
1413233526725.jpg
42 KB, 450x390
>There is almost no distinguishing difference between a Canadian and an American that rises above the slight regional differences between American states.
>>
>>59113365
Why would anyone need to know where france is?
>>
Tbqh the map is better with the population in a black field.
>>
File: IMG_2078.jpg (119 KB, 967x615) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2078.jpg
119 KB, 967x615
>>59113365
>>59115758
I hope this is the France one
>>
>>59115450
>living on the world's biggest island
>not ocean people
how fucking stupid do you have to be
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.