[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HUEHUE BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 458754780808.jpg (53 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
458754780808.jpg
53 KB, 960x638
Dilma rousseff impeachment has been ANNULLED

Can't ruse the rousseff
>>
>>59109459
women don't know when to end
>>
>>59109459
Better her than the crapistalists
>>
Literally who cares
>>
>>59109459
noice, they need to learn their politicians were always corrupt

but when things were fine and commodities were sold at high prices, everyone loved Lula and dilma. now that oil is worth jack shit they hate them

I was tired of seeing brazilans shitting on lat am, believing they were first world
>>
It wasn´t annulled
It´s still going on, the senators are voting this Wednesday
>>
Nah, the President of the Chamber of Deputies tried to nullify it, but it's pretty much already decided that his arguments were weak and invalid. It will still happen.
>>
>>59109757
Wtf argie, i thought we were bros
>>
>>59109633
yes misery is much better
>>
>>59109757
>believing they were first world
we never believe that
ACTUALLY if anyone who ever thought to be first world in latin america was always be Argentina
>>
>>59109757
>but when things were fine and commodities were sold at high prices, everyone loved Lula and dilma. now that oil is worth jack shit they hate them

The population doesn't understands this. They simply believe that back then Brazil magically did something right and became a USA 2.0 filled with jobs for the entire population with good salaries. People didn't realize China's massive growth was propping the Brazilian economy upwards and now that it slowed down Brazil came crashing down hard, so they blame anybody who is in power.
>>
File: 1459900748001.jpg (85 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
1459900748001.jpg
85 KB, 606x539
>>59109459
US coup d'état failed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.