[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian Refugees helping victims of Fort McMurray fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: akarin converts to islam.jpg (8 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
akarin converts to islam.jpg
8 KB, 182x277
Wtf I LOVE Syrian refugees now

>“(Canadians) gave us everything. And now it’s time to return the favour,”
>While some newcomers offered to donate their furniture or clothes (which were donated to them by generous Canadians just months ago), the group settled on collecting $5 from any Syrian who has it.
>When she told her five-year-old son, Elie, about what was happening in northern Alberta, he collected his toys and said he wanted to give them to other children who didn’t have toys.
>“We understand what they’re feeling. When you lose everything, you have to start from zero. You lose your memories, your items. It’s not easy. It’s something very sad. We can totally understand their feeling,” Khanchet said.
>“We are very thankful to the Canadian people and we want to be a part of this society. We will do our best to be a good part of this society. By doing that, maybe we can return a little bit of the great job that Canadian people did for us.”

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/we-understand-what-theyre-feeling-syrian-refugees-in-calgary-step-up-to-help-fort-mcmurray-fire-evacuees
>>
>>59106355
This isnt the place to post this. People will spout le taqqiyah xD meme over and over again.
>>
>>59106355 ALL FOR YOU
>>
Yeah no shit, you get mostly females.
When the females don't get ordered around by their husbands they actually want to integrate.

While we get fucking male pieces of shit that don't do anything except rape and commit crimes. they don't integrate either.
>>
le taqqiyah xD
>>
>>59106438
t. Abdullah ibn "kill the infidel" Mohammed
>>
>>59106355
>you have to start from zero
Didn't the leafs only take in the better off refugees who lived in apartments?
>>
>>59106584
t.apprectice of memeology from the university of helsinki
>>
>>59106654
*apprentice
>>
>>59106619

we took families that stayed in camps in Turkey and Syria if I remember
>>
>>59106355
>linking propaganda
>>
>>59106619
They can stay in apartments all they like 1/3 still couldn't read. Retards actually believed we'd get muh doctors and engineers
>>
I never understood this propaganda, is it to show that refugees are better than Canadians and canadians are on the receiving end now?

Usually to help someone you need to be well fed and have wealth. Doesn't make sense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.