[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have criminal gangs in your city/country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: greek turkish niggers.jpg (138 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
greek turkish niggers.jpg
138 KB, 1000x750
Do you have criminal gangs in your city/country?
>>
File: Now you smell MY finger.jpg (39 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Now you smell MY finger.jpg
39 KB, 800x500
Do these count?
>>
>>59103189
Yes but we should avoid politicians. We would reach the bump limit in 5 minutes.
>>
They're mostly full of Mexicans and niggers.
>>
>>59103118
Yes, this is our goverement.
>>
Hells Angels pretty much run shit across the board and any street level dealers that won't pay tribute to them get buttfucked. There was a gabagool family in Montreal that was an arm of the NYC mafia but I think they're more or less wiped out at this point.
>>
no, we got no niggers, arabs/turks or hispanics here.
>>
Nope, clean as a whistle
>>
>>59103118
the borrachos del tablon, futbol only breeds toxicity. Take it from me that i live 6 blocks away from the monumental
>>
>>59103802
I saw a documentary about them and I remember how they said that the niggers kill each other just when they see another nigger wearing the wrong color.
>>
>>59103118
We have have only baby gangs. If they want to have a career they have to join one of mafia groups. At the moment 'Ndrangheta is like Microsoft
>>
File: atsisiųsti (1).jpg (91 KB, 662x472) Image search: [Google]
atsisiųsti (1).jpg
91 KB, 662x472
Hell yeah
Not so much these days, but we were Sicily tier in the 90s.
My mom even witnessed a shooting in her neighbourhood once.
Two BMWs pulled up (very very rare in early 90s Lithuania) and started shooting at each other. I think 3 people died.
>>
>>59104066
*Camorra (not 'Ndrangheta)
>>
>>59104064
they are territorial because they do the stuff passed up by the mafia so they are especially cruel
>>
Gypsies and western europe criminal gangs
>>
>>59104064
They get stupidly territorial, to the point that they're willing to kill somebody who lives in the building across the street from theirs. And then there's an inevitable retaliation, and tons of innocent people caught in crossfire over what is basically a pissing contest between two groups of teenagers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z1Wf0ul-eI

Muslims all over the place.
Woensel is the Gaza strip of Eindhoven.
>>
>>59103484
>but I think they're more or less wiped out at this point.
LOL no, NYC got wiped out so Montreal went independent more or less, Quebec has a HUGE organized crime problem not to mention massive corruption which enables it
>>
File: 1456560165936.jpg (95 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1456560165936.jpg
95 KB, 640x760
>>59104793
lel. Some parts of barcelona look like that. Let them sink
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.