[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the Olympics just going to shithole corrupt developing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 2016_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png (127 KB, 812x1024) Image search: [Google]
2016_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png
127 KB, 812x1024
Why are the Olympics just going to shithole corrupt developing countries now?
>>
>>59103032
because they did offer bribe unless the """respectable""" developed corrupt countries
>>
2016 is an experiment
>>
>>59103077
unlike* oops
many US and european cities agree hosting Olympics is a waste of budget. Sochi is deserted for example
>>
>>59103032
They've been in the US a few times already, no need to get all worked up now.
>>
if you think about it, you can blame anime
>>
Hi, did you call me?
>>
File: images.jpg (67 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
67 KB, 640x349
>>59103199
KANEDAAAAAA
>>
>>59103131
It makes sense if you desperately need an excuse to update infrastructure.

>>59103142
I'm from Shitcongo and I feel like we only would have fucked them up slightly less than Brazil.
>>
If the bandits don't get you, the zika will
>>
>>59103032
because they're developping shitholes that feel so powerfull from developping that they're trying super hard to organize what was formerly resreved to actual civilized countries. You know, to show the world they're super developped too and that they can do it.

It's just a dick waving contest, a metter of national pride for countries that never were relevant that want to show how STRONK they became.

The fact they're corrupted shitholes make it easier.

Nobody in actual civilized countries want it anymore, yet the politics keep trying to get them.
>>
File: images.jpg (66 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
66 KB, 640x428
>>59103281
or launder money. so yeah
>>
File: polegar-renan..jpg (77 KB, 550x527) Image search: [Google]
polegar-renan..jpg
77 KB, 550x527
Time for the absolute madman to cancel it all due to instability
>>
>>59103281
Lake Michigan is slightly less pooed in, but Chicago politicians are just as corrupt.
>>
>>59103467
I dunno, I feel like they're more Portugal-tier corrupt, Brazil takes it to a new level, maybe about halfway between Southern Europe and Africa tier.
>>
>>59103131
That's why you should host them in developed countries where the facilities already exist.
>>
>>59103904
what facilities?
is the Olympiastadion still standing in good condition? how many other tracks and fields and courts do you need to cover AAAALLL the competitors' needs in one city?
... that's the official excuse at least
>>
>>59103810
You are clueless about the world m8. I'm sorry.
>>
File: trash.jpg (394 KB, 778x1018) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
394 KB, 778x1018
>>59103281
>Chicago resident
>>
>>59104137
I hate this city just as much as anyone else and I'm trying my best to get out once I finish undergrad.
>>
Nah, we've had the Olympics enough. Only a couple of Obama dickriders cared about this.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.