[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why in massmedias and normies opinions, the "good side"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Sad Pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Why in massmedias and normies opinions, the "good side" is always the side of minorities and "open-minded" pacifist or leftist people?

>Animals are more important than humans.
>Crusades were awful, christians were monsters, muslims dindu nuffins.
>Malcolm X was a good guy and black supremacy is wisdom.
>Antiwhite racism is not real racism.
>Communists are good people, fuck the retarded american propaganda.
>Islam is a religion of peace, Christianism is a guilty religion.
>Jews are all good people oppressed everytimes.
>Gay people are totally normal.
>There are no different human races/subspecies, because scientists have not the balls of says that more clearly, using meme word like "groups of people" or "ethnicity" who mean the same things.
>Le meme movie with le proud asian winning an art martial fight against a white boxer.
>Le capeshit comics, always progressive oriented to the left.
>Le action wannabe tarantino blaxploitation meme movie with le cool black nigger, and le white guy talking shit about honkies.
>Le romance movie about le rebel rich wyte wimminz in couple with le poor thug nigger.
>"race-mixing is the future"
>The huge dick of latin america totally sucked by liberals, universitaries, bohemians, rich kids wannabe hippies and some shit like that, talking about their "model of multiculturalism" and "rich culture".
>Le teenage movie with white people acting ghetto because this is cool since the 50's.

i'm tired of this, very tired, also most of times this shit is so forced.
>>
Le le le le le le
Just fucking knock it off you dumb fucking frog.
Go to /pol/ if you want a circle jerk
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>normies
>>
your post is very forced

no one can sympathize if you write like that
>>
>>59095315
Puto enano bigotudo
>>
>>59095423
YOU CAN JUST SHUT UP AND AGREE WITH ME?

WHY 4CHAN? WHY YOU TRYHARD TO BE FUCKING ELITIST EVERY FUCKING TIMES!!!

AGREE FUCKER!!!! TALKING SHIT TOGETHER ABOUT THE SAME THING IS FUNNY!! WHY YOU ARE NOT FUNNY 4CHAN ANYMORE? WHY?
>>
>>59095593
It has very much to do with the psychology of the neighbor and consumerism

That what we do in our daily life is evil because of the amount of time and energy we used to balance the double-think aspects of modern culture so the other, eg, minorites etc become an outlet for psychological balance between should be versus daily dread of consumerist slavery
>>
>>59095190
Stfu

Move to Russia or kill yourself. Nobody is going to miss your fascist ass
>>
File: 1413177926209.jpg (967 KB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
1413177926209.jpg
967 KB, 4621x2914
Political subversion started in 1960s by KGB spies, having effects to this very day
>>
>>59095190
>>59096557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Aq5SQrIEg
>>
File: mongols.png (2 MB, 1137x2331) Image search: [Google]
mongols.png
2 MB, 1137x2331
>>Crusades were awful, christians were monsters, muslims dindu nuffins.
Its all true, except muslims are monsters too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.