[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know "Zhuge Liang" ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 220x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 220x345
I'm now studying Chronicles of Three Kingdoms and Zhuge Liang.
Please tell me the name recognition of him.
And do u know also name of Kongming?
>>
I know him from my east asian genocide games
>>
>>59078449
Postscript
Please tell me the name recognition of him in ur cunt
>>
孔明が英語だとZhuge Liangになるのか
諸葛亮の音にどれも当てはまらない気がするんだが
>>
>>59078449
/int/s are fucking dumb
no way they know about him
>>
>>59078449
He is the wizard with the fan
>>
Only from videogames, even then, it was from Fate/Grand Order and I haven't read up that much on him. Strategist from the Three Kingdoms era in China, I think?
However, if you ask about it on the streets, nobody will know. Actually, I think that what the regular person knows about far east asia is that Japan has Samurai and they were bombed in WW2, China is communist led by Mao Zedong, North Korea exists and South Korea... also exists. Everything else is just unknown.
>>
>>59078722
Too long, fuck fuck
I very poor at English
I can only read English in three sentences
>>
File: 1461844845060s.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1461844845060s.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
who is he?
>>
>>59078881
Okay
Zhuge Liang = unknown in my country
Asian history = unknown in my country
I = play video game
I = know Zhuge Liang
英語の勉強にがんばって or whatever
>>
>>59079002
can you speak japanese? or using google translator ?
>>
>>59079002
Thank you
You are very kind.
>>
>>59079066
JLPT N5 level. Abandoned my studies because of work. So, almost nothing, sorry.

>>59079092
No problem. That's the same with all western countries.
>>
>>59078449
I know about zhuge liang, Zhuangzi but I'm Arab ^_^
>>
>>59078449
Yes. He made Zhou Yu lose 5000 men, and the princess of Wu to boot
>>
Summoned a big gust of wind to help in the fire attack on Cao Cao's fleet and totally rekt him at chi bi.

Liu Bei had to visit him on 3 seperate occasions to get him to help him in his quest to unite china under the Shu banner, apparently he had some ancient saying about liu bei coming to him 3 times to get his help. Possibly he was the smartest man in all of china too.

I have played so much Dynasty Warriors games it would make your head spin, thousands of hours in that series and I love it with all my heart.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.