[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ford Mustang is now the best selling sports car in Germa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: reagan mustang.jpg (223 KB, 1124x710) Image search: [Google]
reagan mustang.jpg
223 KB, 1124x710
The Ford Mustang is now the best selling sports car in Germany

>Deutschland
>Yes

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/08/autos/ford-mustang-sales-germany/
>>
Who cares? Where is germany anyway
>>
>>59077437
Because they make a V6 that pushes 300 HP and is low emission. I'd actually consider getting the V6 because it's pretty quick and doesn't guzzle gas like Swede guzzles Somali cum.
>>
>>59077437
>>59077617
plus it's relatively cheap
>>
>>59077632
It's nice car. I don't understand why OP thinks this is insulting. Ford is making really good cars right now.
>>
>>59077669
because the pinnacle of sports cars are made in germany and italy. it's like taking a shit in their backyard
>>
This shit costs a shitton in the Netherlands, thanks to our retarded laws. Even the 4cilinder.
IIRC, the V8 version costs double here than that it does in Belgium.
>>
>>59077743
They don't sell the 4 banger in the US. I was baffled to learn they actually produce one. Seems so un-Mustang. Anyway, if the trade deal goes through you can expect a lot cheaper American cars.
>>
>>59077706
Germans appreciate things of quality. They don't care where they come from. They're not only unprideful of their nation they actually look down on people who are overly patriotic.
>>
>>59077437
Surprising especially since they cost over double in Europe for whatever reason.
>>
>>59077706

German cars are memes nowdays.
They aren't reliable as they used to be, they aren't fun to drive and they are expensive.
The Mustang looks good, sounds good and eventhough people pretend to hate the USA I'd say a lot of them buy the Mustang because of the american lifestyle that's connected with it.
>>
>>59078504
The new C-Class is pretty good.
>>
She is beautiful, but she is too big.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.