[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Australian >declare war on carps http://www.theti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1433867187777539.jpg (83 KB, 684x679) Image search: [Google]
1433867187777539.jpg
83 KB, 684x679
>be Australian
>declare war on carps

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/australia-unveils-new-weapon-in-war-on-carp-herpes-wdxl3nmrd
>>
Are they going to machine gun carps now?
>>
>>59076201
no we're going to give them herpes apparently
>>
>>59076104
america should declare war on asian carps
fuck them
>>
why does foreign media keep criticizing our attempts to protect our ecosystem and spare thousands of animal lives?

It's not like we cull shit just for the fun of it.
>>
I expect the carps to move underground and cause a lot of crime. They should just decriminalize carps.
>>
>>59076244
we have in the great lakes
>>
>>59076258
AUSTRALIA IS OUR ALLY! The Carp menace should be taken down with predator drones!
>>
>>59076244
Asian carps are apparently decent eating. If they wanted to get rid of it they'd rebrand it and sell it at McDonald's in nugget form.
>>
>>59076253
because theyre retards
>>59076305
we need to kill every single last one of those slimey chinky invasive fuckers
chinky carp piss me the fuck off
>>59076341
>overfishing is a huge problem in the ocean
>we cant just overfish chinky carps to death
fucks sake lads
>>
>>59076104
We've been killing carp for years, it's illegal to put them back into the water if you fish them out.
>>
I hate those things, they're the niggers of the freshwater world
>>
>>59076426
>it's illegal to put them back into the water if you fish them out.
oh really?
>>
>>59076341
>Asian carps are apparently decent eating.
I heard the opposite was true.
>>
File: vHAJnnh.png (455 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
vHAJnnh.png
455 KB, 610x406
>>
>>59076485
I've heard this is a misconception caused by the fact that most other carps taste like mud. Asian carp is white flesh and mild.
>>
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 700x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 700x546
>be australian
>frequently declare war on innocenct animals
>genocide innocent animals
>use biological warfare on innocent animals

>muh invasive species
Tell me, does any rabbit deserve this?
>>
>>59076553
death to all

death to everything

especially rabbits go fuck yourself
>>
>>59076553
fuck rabbits theyre invasive
fuck goats theyre invasive
fuck cane toads theyre invasive
fuck carp theyre invasive
in short fuck you
>>
>>59076553
wont be pretty when they and other animals start starving to death after they exhaust all the food either desu
>>
>>59076449
Well in SA it is, which is dumb seeing as the Murray-Darling goes through 3 other states and they actively do fuck all.
>>
>>59076553
Rabbits are faggots. They won't stay out of my tomato garden. They belong in a stew.
>>
im wondering though
why doesnt the aussie government just hire a bunch of bogans to shoot the fuck out of invasive goats, camels and other big invasive species?
i'd be up for it
they killed every single god damned goat in the galapagos you know
>>59076608
gotta start somewhere
>>
These are european carp are they not? Every time I go fish anywhere in the murray system its filled with them. I for one welcome the herpes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.