[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CAR how do you respond /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: allahu.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
allahu.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CAR

how do you respond /int/?
>>
Guns are illegal here mate
>>
>>59070675
This doesn't happen because I don't live in a third world country.

>Tfw sometimes don't even lock my door or my car because theft never happens here
>>
Dump the clutch and speed off
>>
>>59070694
This

Hijackers here threaten us with illegal-banter (kind of like the forbidden curses from harry pots)
>>
i would get the fuck out probably, not much you can do at point blank range
>>
File: bbatts.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bbatts.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>59070675
Guy got lucky.

If he had tried to rob my Mom's car he probably would've been too distracted to notice me sitting in the backseat.
As he flung Mom out and began to flee, I would slouch in my seat deeper than ever before and after 5 minutes, just enough time for him to feel safe, I would finally speak up in the monotone of a person who doesn't understand the gravity of the situation, "I am in the backseat, AMA".
He would be shocked and terrified by my non-chalance, causing him to lose control of Mom's minivan and crash into a nearby Denny's. He would be dead upon impact but I would emerge without a scratch because I didn't tense up. As I stepped out of the flaming wreckage, my strong legs glistening with sweat from the heat of victory, applause would erupt throughout the establishment, "Hero" they'd call me; a title I would reluctantly accept. Unaffected by the commotion, I would calmly walk over to a booth and beckon a beautiful Denny's waitress to me. "No need for a menu" I'd say, "I'll be having 2 of everything".
And for the first time in my life, I would eat at a restaurant without my Mom.
>>
Only if you can beat me in a freestyle battle
*spits fire*
>>
>>59070731
*teleports behind you*

oh really? heh....nothin personell, kid...

*snaps your neck*

pshhh....not even a challenge...
>>
File: 1437864804614.webm (63 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
1437864804614.webm
63 KB, 750x420
Shoot him with my gun, followed by all my fellow citizens shooting him as well
>>
>>59070675
shoot him and drive away
>>
jokes on u i dont have a car xD
>>
Ill tell him its not my car and that i cant drive anyways
>>
Fuck off I was the first to steal the car
>>
But I don't own a car
>>
>>59070675
Brazil thread?
>>
>>59071130
>implying Brazilian robbers would ask you to step out of the car
>implying they wouldn't just shoot at point blank and shove your dead body outta the car
>>
Wonder how did I ended up in America
>>
>>59070675
AM I BEING DETAINED?!
>>
>>59070755

Plausible desu
>>
Whoa, we're not just gonna let you walk away from here.
>>
>>59070675
>pointing a gun at me
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CAR
here u go m8
>>
>>59071215
I WAND LAWYUR :D:D:DD
>>
>>59071193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fipalF6u85A

Godspeed
>>
>>59070675
this thread is american only ?(’ω’)
>>
>>59071193
damn familia

Bystanders would also loot your dead body.
>>
>Goodluck im running out of gas anyway.
>>
File: 9mm.gif (3 MB, 300x159) Image search: [Google]
9mm.gif
3 MB, 300x159
>>59070675
it's on like donkey kong
>>
i blow up car that i make. another pig straight to hell.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.