[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do /int/ cry about generals when 90% of non-general threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1411794385255.png (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1411794385255.png
90 KB, 500x500
Why do /int/ cry about generals when 90% of non-general threads are just bait threads and race threads?
>>
>>59069510
Because if the number of posters in autistic generals actually contributed the board would work
>>
>>59069907
Or it would spread their shit to outside the generals.
>>
>>59069510
So /b/ with flags?
When did it go all down hill?
>>
>>59070027
Still things like Swedes being under represented because they just stay in their general to not get bantered would be over
>>
Generals are absolute shit and you know it, at least if you aren't new.
Generals killed /sp/(alongside the janny) and /tg/.
>>
>>59070073
some generals are pretty comfy
/luso/ is terrible though
>>
General culture ruins boards. That's even more true for /int/, a board for international discourse, where people go have meme circlejerks with their pals.
And /luso/ fucking sucks by the way, filled with monarchy obsessed loonies that suck up to an irrelevant nation and anime posters.
>>
>>59070068
So now whenever they pop-up up threads will be spammed with cuck posts and talking about Swedes and very disturbing obssession with said Swedes and rape.
>>
>>59070073
First intelligent post I've ever seen from a Brazilian

Generals are cancer
Neo-/sp/ quasi-Reddit is cancerous shit. They couldn't even let it die with dignity, it's allowed to persist as a mockery of fun. FUCK YOU MOOT
>>
>>59070123
Every rule has its exceptions, lad, same way even /v/ has some decent threads time to time.
/luso/ is the prime example of generals, individuals building their personas, "panelas" and forced unfunny memes(all that 55chan crap).
>>
>>59070256
Generals are basically a essentially ghetto forums where it has none of the benefits of a forum or an image board at all.
>>
>>59070068
It's not to not get bantered, the threads are absolutely shit.

If I want to read idiots opinions on shitty subjects I might aswell do it in my own language.
>>
>>59069510

> make a serious discussion thread like /urban/
> noone talks about anything interesting
> see it fade into obscurity

why bother?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.