[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I just remembered about how my promposal was rejected in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>I just remembered about how my promposal was rejected in front of the whole school.

Do helium tanks really work? Is it painless?
>>
>>59066881
>Do helium tanks really work?

It's not pure helium anymore because people kept using them to kill themselves.

>Is it painless?
Probably ,but you can also survive and cause permanent brain damage
>>
Just jump off a big building head first pussy
>>
>>59066881
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>59067004
He's not thin enough to jump m8
>>
>>59066881
>proposing in front of the whole school
Why would you do that
>>
>>59066881
I want to know the full story
>>
>>59066881

What were you expecting to happen when you proposed in front of a million strangers?
>>
>>59066881
>my promposal was rejected in front of the whole school
that's your fault retard
>>
>>59067071
because we actually have guts pasta-
>>
You're American, why do you need helium tanks? USA is one of the best places in the world to kill yourself in. Just get shot.
>>
>>59067144
>being exhibitionist means having guts
Yeah nah, it puts the other one in an awkward situation.
>>
>>59066881
>>59067026
>>59066881 (OP)
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>59066881
What was the proposal?
>>
>>59068038
it clearly says proMposal
asking to be his prom date
>>
>>59066881
>Even considering going to prom
Why? That shit's only for normies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.