[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm curious. I have no interest in doing it, but how easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1442080555519.png (1 MB, 1140x760) Image search: [Google]
1442080555519.png
1 MB, 1140x760
I'm curious. I have no interest in doing it, but how easy does /int/ think it would be to find a woman online from somewhere abroad willing to move to the U.S. in exchange for a green card? I'm talking someone from Russia, China, Korea, whatever.
>>
It depends what you are willing to invest

It happens often but you have to be willing to go there to see them as well

Or else you are taking a big gamble since it is not just money

At the end of the day it is a legit business and some of them do have children from previous so the cuck meme is real
>>
Kek
You are that chicano virgin
>>
it takes time and money
you also need to be a slightly bit attractive
>>
>>59048469
"to move to the U.S. in exchange for a green card" is pretty damn easy, but "to stay with you the U.S. in exchange for a green card"?... that would be a completely different story
>>
File: nl3.png (1 MB, 733x915) Image search: [Google]
nl3.png
1 MB, 733x915
lel I made that pic
here's another half asian if you're into that
>>
>>59050061
yeah obviously nothing can make her stay. I just mean, there have to be lots of girls elsewhere who buy into that "grass is greener" shit and are willing to move abroad for a little adventure.
>>
>>59048469
Pls tell me you're not a serial killer.
>>
>>59048469
slow claps
steps out of shadows
Heh... not bad, goy. Not bad at all. Your cucking, I mean. It ain't bad. A good attempt. It's quite ethnomasochistic. I can tell it's got some signaling behind it... lots of rage-inducing material. But cucking isn't all sunshine and rainbows, goy. You're skilled, that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a cuckster? To join those esteemed cuckolded ranks? To call yourself a member of the EcUck Corps? Cucking takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class cuckolds - I mean the big cucks, Jean-Paul Mé·cuck à Trois, Hans Fiki Fiki-Wife, and then there are the GARGANTUAN cucks like Sven "Blanda Up!" Persson- they're out there day and night, burning the midnight coal, working tirelessly to craft that next big level of cuckoldry. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new cucking fails. Someone dismisses it as degenerate, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest cuckpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate cucks over at reddit. The Cuck Game is rough, goy, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every cuck meme you craft in your cuckshed, some faggot at 9gag has a picture of a 2011-rage meme stick figure being cucked or some shit that a million different Reddit cuck numale No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, goy. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards.
>>
Don't post pictures of kiko in such a shitty thread she is a goddess
>>
>>59051217
lol no. I have a girlfriend already and I love her a lot, I was just genuinely curious if this kind of situation exists beyond mail order brides or whatever. I'm a fun but very busy guy and I don't like spending energy "chasing" girls.
>>
File: 14602422727910.jpg (176 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
14602422727910.jpg
176 KB, 600x800
>>59048469
Extremely easy I'd say. Russian women are always ready for an unpremeditated green card receipt
>>
File: 1422.gif (2 MB, 363x269) Image search: [Google]
1422.gif
2 MB, 363x269
>>59051434
that's a man baby
>>
>>59051326
You seem awfully defensive. Maybe I should alert the authorities.
>>
>>59051727
I'm not defensive at all, it's an embarrassing question which is why I posted it to this japanese buzzsaw convention
>>
>>59051784
expect the partyvan to arrive very soon.
>>
>>59051434
I'd hit it.
>>
File: 1405541281297.png (461 KB, 609x477) Image search: [Google]
1405541281297.png
461 KB, 609x477
>>59051898
Fuck, how'd you know?
>>
>>59051237
Nice.

That's all I have to say.
>>
>>59051906
You'd hit anything I bet
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.