[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since it's inevitable Islam will encompass the entire world,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Since it's inevitable Islam will encompass the entire world, how long before your country becomes islamic?
>>
Really don't know.

As always with the Netherlands we are special snowflakes, and our Muslims have a birthrate that is about as big as our birthrate. Really can't tell.
>>
File: 1462682393208.jpg (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462682393208.jpg
117 KB, 900x900
>>59043354

L O N D O N S T A N I
>>
File: DEUS VULT BRASIL ACIMA DE TUDO.png (88 KB, 620x606) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT BRASIL ACIMA DE TUDO.png
88 KB, 620x606
Never gonna happen.
>>
I think here in america it is temporarily safe
>>
>paki
>speaks Arabic
At least meme properly
>>
They can practice their religion, but all shall pay due to the Great Khan.
>>
>>59043792

In what language is the Quran written?
>>
3 decades, give or take. By then every city in the top 10 will have become a de facto Islamic city and we'll be relegated to the country side, from where we'll stage the revolution and purge our country.
>>
>>59043853
What language do Pakistanis speak?
>>
>>59043903

What religion do they mostly follow?
>>
>>59043946
What language are they taught
>>
>>59043354
already happened
>>
maybe when I die, it's the only chance.

Also, I'm safe from that cancer here.
>>
>>59043879

Same here actually. As soon as you exit any city here, you don't see anything but whites.
As soon as you roll up in a slightly more urbanized environment, the fat sandneggresses with their strollers and 5 potential ISIS recruits hopping around her come out of the woodwork.
>>
>>59043853

Londonese
>>
>>59043689
dont laugh lad, once the brown swarm washes over england we're next
>>
>>59043988

Hopefully Arabic too, because how else will they read the Holy Quran in its le proper context, hu? All those democratic values embedded in it can only be distilled if you know the tongue.
>>
>>59044077
The difference is though that they're making our country worse, whereas Belgium has always been an artifical shithole.
>>
>>59043824
this, the great khanates will rise again and punish the decadent and self righteous
>>
>>59044127
Not really they read it with English or Urdu translations unless they're an ulama or ustadh who needs to know Arabic. Commoners don't waste their time when they can ask their leaders for advice
>>
>>59043354
We will have more Muslims but we will never be Islamic.
>>
>>59044118

You could never make Ireland islamic, I don't care how many South Dublin SJW faggots push for it.
>>
Islamification is like the varicella, you go through it once, survive, and then you're immunized.
>>
>>59045286
hope so
>>
You autists are over reacting.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-statistics-that-best-capture-the-Islamization-of-Europe
>>
>>59045466
Trust me, been there.
>>
>>59045286
As a former Bosnian muslim can confirm
>>
>>59045628
TAKBIR!
>>
Never, benefits of being from an ultra religious country.
>>
>>59045466
You rejected glorious spain, you're gonna get moor'd son
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.