[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is right in the island dispute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
Who is right in the island dispute?
>>
>>59040297
Us and maybe vietnam.
>>
>>59040297
Even the chinks themselves know that their claim is ridiculous, they're just doing it for military purposes.
>>
Is that really where Brunei is?
I thought it was an African country

Also why can't you be banned from making threads?
>>
They don't have nukes so many conflicts happen
>>
>>59040390
What does Japan think of this?

>>59040355
God speed Philippines

>>59040376
>Also why can't you be banned from making threads?

because faggot
>>
>>59040430
YOU CALLED ME A FAGGOT
>>
>>59040368
>tfw i will be colonized again.
My body is ready desu.
>>
>>59040430
I want to say only 'Thank you JSDF poo, and America shit'
The other Asians, our politicians, and JSDF have no soul and no brain.
>>
>>59040376
American education
>>
>>59040297
America and her super friends are always right
>>
>>59040297
China is in the right as the imperial power of the region
>>
>>59040634
Senkaku Islands belong to China thank you very much :3
>>
Our rightful clay.
>>
>>59040297
What gives China the right to stick a huge dick on the sea so far away from its shores?
>>
Holy shit, China is cucking them all, lol
>>
>>59040297
Japan
>>
>>59040297
Italy
>>
Japan will not help ASEAN. We don't wanna war with China.We wanna get along with China if possible.
>>
Not a single country has any decent historical claim to the islands, therefore ideally it should be decided according to UNCLOS. However China has learned from watching the US that great powers have no need to abide by international norms, so it will do whatever the fuck it likes. Fun and games for all.
>>
I really dislike ASEAN. They are trying to war with Japan and China.
>>
>>59043373
Yeah no, that's seriously bad logic you have there. ASEAN wants to keep everybody involved in the region to an extent, but nobody able to achieve hegemony, and with enough interconnectedness that no party will benefit from upsetting the balance. It's pretty basic stuff senpai.
>>
>>59043681
We have no obligation to help them.There is no benefit to Japan to fight with China. Who will take responsibility if Japan fight with China?
>>
Rightful Bristish Isles.
>>
>>59040297
It is bait when you leave out the other 6 ultra retarded claims, plus how Taiwan claims the same 9 dash line how the PRC.
>>
>>59040355
How does that work when both of you guys fight over the same islands?
>>
>>59043373
It is only common sense that no sane man would want to wage war against China. But the fuck you think will happen if the dragon fired the first shot?
>>
>>59040863
What gives Britain the right to owning islands in the middle of the Indian Ocean where they genocided the native population? Or the Falklands?

Distance doesn't mean shit. It is sovereignty and what you can defend.
>>
>>59044870
The enemy of our enemy is our friend. Vietnam and Philippines relationship right now is an allience born from need.

We'll discuss it after China was dealth with...or China was done with us
>>
>>59043681
Except ASEAN is literally a failed shitshow organization with China as the hegemony.
>>
I've ever heard that south china sea is the gift given by the allies of WW2 because of winning the war. Is that right?
>>
>>59044977
t. Hitler 1939

Vietnam is run by the same Communist party as China. It's like little USSR.
>>
>>59045084
The Paracels (in the North) were given to China (RoC) by the French.

The Spratlys were never given to anyone. Back then no one lived on them and most were not even islands.
Since 1945 everyone has been fighting over them.

In the 80's and 90's Flips and Viets fought wars over them. Now cucks like this one>>59044977
are okay with allying with them.
>>
>>59045096
>78% American approval rate
>hates China like a madman
>readily allied with Philippines - a slave of the west
Nah. Vietnam's "communism" is nothing more than a public appearance now.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 570x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 570x620
>le it's just China meme
>>
>>59045206
>300,000 political prisoners
>Literally a self-described dictatorship of the people Communist nation
>no elections
>no freedom of speech

HURDUR IT'S NOT COMMUNIST

You seem to think the average Viets' opinion matters.
>>
>>59040297
Still don't why Americans don't just let remnants of Southern Vietnamese colonize those islands so they will make a cool island country like Taiwan.
There is none country can match America Navies that time anyway so make a Protectorate easy.
>>
>>59045494
You are naive if you think America will do anything more to help your shitty nation.

Remove commie and we are allies. =]
>>
File: 1420898805757.png (204 KB, 424x516) Image search: [Google]
1420898805757.png
204 KB, 424x516
>>59045202
>In the 80's and 90's Flips and Viets fought wars over them.
Mate, we also taught them how to plant rice better. We gave them our technology in agriculture in exchange for nothing but better relationships
Past forward to the present: when the storm ravaged our land, Vietnam gave us monetary aid despite being victims themselves.

>>59045427
Beggars can't choose. If Vietnam will fight against China, then we could not care less about their forms of government

Just think of us like the Allies and Soviet Union against the Nazi or something
>>
>>59044890
OK…I wanna only say, Give us in return if help want.
>>
>>59045622
>=]
hmmm.
>>
>>59045494

Because they can't support life like Taiwan
>>
las paracels son argentinas
>>
>>59045899
Don't it will just work like USA present day navy base?
Don't have to settle all islands, but just few in the corner and most countries not touch them since USA navy anyway.
>>
>>59040390
>>59040634
>>59042435
>>59043373
>>59044332
>>59045773
t. Lee
>>
>>59045723
And they also cucked you out of a number of the islands you guys are now fighting China over.

How the fuck can you be allies when Vietnam will still own "your territory" at the end of the war?

Literally cuck mentality.

America never was at war with the Soviets. We were trade partners from day one.

The Flips and Commie Viets have always been enemies.

Only now that they and China cucked you guys out of your islands, have you and a few others talked about the Viets as allies.

If Vietnam chooses to fight China?? Are you insane? Vietnam knows that it would be destroyed. It has no allies. No one will help it. It is alone.
Vietnam is not fighting China.
>>
>>59046160
>le if they disagree they are boogeyman meme

>>59046069
None of the "islands" in the spratlys other than Taiwan's Itu Aba are habitable.
The rest are just you subhumans Chinks and jungle Chinks fighting over reefs and rocks like the prehistoric age.
>>
>>59046160
You are the first to go to the battlefield.
>>
>>59046160
t. Soon to be nuked, again
>>
Shinzo Abe is chicken hawk. That fucker laugh in a safe place.
>>
>>59046283
Calm down, big A.
Our relationship with Vietnam is simple: the small has to unite.
At the moment, desperation has blinded us into forgetting our differences. This is something that a Superpower can't understand.
Why worry about our future conflicts when it is more likely that China will rekt us both?
Oh, and mind you, we've been trade partners since we had access to large boats. We are literally just each others backdoor.
>>
>>59046283
Those islands start to disputed after America left so no one territory.
America never directly at war, but their army fights each other like in Korean war that's why they call it cold war.
At expect from the guy use =] to bait reply in 4chan.
>>59046352
Of course, that's why I say it will work just like america navy base since most of their island are not habitable.
And because the army start to boring when station they will keep try make it more habitable everytime.
>>
>>59046069
I don't think they can support a base
>>
File: Us Navy Base.png (39 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
Us Navy Base.png
39 KB, 600x464
>>59046721
Not from that start but don't you guy like update it everytime ?
>>
>>59046579
Buzzwords and no sources

Vietnam is not going to have allies until it is communist.

You and your cuck mentality isn't changing that.

You're stuck with the US and our non-intervention until then.

>>59046613
What? Commie Viets and Flips fought three conflicts over the SCS. That is fact.

Viets in America give zero (0) fucks what happens to your commie shithole. Sorry. Your idea isn't happening. America does not support any side in this conflict. Our government only dislikes China for escalating it so close to war.
>>
>>59047046
Until is is not communist*

>>59046897
International law applies sparingly to America if you haven't already known.

China wants that right as well.
>>
>>59046897
I guess we could then
>>
>>59045622
>anything
>more
>help
What the fuck is this kike talking about?
You jews bombed the place to shit then left.
>>
>>59047046
Either you just retard or bait so this also last reply
They in disputed, but even the commie propaganda say that Phillippines are friendly and they can share the sea with the other.
Also on other side Phillippines progpanda also not give a fuck about Vietnam present in those island.
>Vietnamese America
They are the most Pro-Capitalist supporter and probably also the one not throw a riot though deeply insult which is extremely common in America but riot over political about commie which is also happen in australia when they start broadcast one of commie progpanda channel or when random store in the hood hanging commie flag at his store.
>>59047111
>>59047457
And with the reason is becoming the protector of the remnant, I don't think there is much problem.
>>
File: 1430307064382.jpg (95 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430307064382.jpg
95 KB, 900x900
>>59047046
Of course, of course we are slaves to America afterall
But come on, it does not take an expert to know that no one would not risk bankcruptcy over a failed nation.The transportation of weapons and soldiers alone are already too high. Something that China has no problems with.
You will never give us enough support. And once you exhausted your aligned budget, it will just be the poor countries against the dragon.
This is our battle for survival.
You will do the same to Russia if Aliens came to invade
>>
I'm going off. It's already 12:00 midnight here

And by the way, if, by sheer dumb luck, Vietnam and Philippines actually prevailed, we would probably divide the loot equally like the Berlin Wall.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.