[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I learned /int/ thinks Anime girls are whites and America is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: normie.jpg (33 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
33 KB, 680x501
I learned /int/ thinks Anime girls are whites and America is blacked. weaboos think such and come to Japan? I am sad.
>>
we know anime girls are nips
we just memeing hard son
>>
>>59038387
>using meme as a verb
>>
>>59037082
No one comes here because of weeb reasons only. It's only a side dish to something more important.
>>
File: 18j0stawjronlpng.png (485 KB, 596x599) Image search: [Google]
18j0stawjronlpng.png
485 KB, 596x599
>>59037082
>thinks

The evidence stares all in the face.
>>
>>59038439
except for davido-kun
>>
If they're really japs how come they all have colorful hair and big eyes when japs have black hair and tiny slant eyes?
>>
>>59039455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loAsiEUy7og
weeb coming to rescue
>>
File: DCIM0518.jpg (77 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
DCIM0518.jpg
77 KB, 500x374
>>59039455
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Mukokuseki
>>
>>59037082

i go to Japan for work and weabooshit

>12 hours of work, 300.000 yen salary.

Big deal for me, who works 8 hours for 900 reais (27.508 yen) month.
>>
>>59037082
>expats and weaboos typing in broken english with their jap proxy to try and ham up their act
>>
>>59038589
David, why she is representative of Japan?
Don't regret for you were weeb
>>
>>59039672
what are you gonna work with?
>>
File: WE WUZ WHITES AND SHIIIT.jpg (222 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ WHITES AND SHIIIT.jpg
222 KB, 640x360
>>59039724
>>
>>59039455
What ethnicity has naturally white hair? Blue hair? Pink hair?
As for the eyes. That's because early Anime was inspired by the early days of Disney cartoons, hence the big eyes.
>>
>>59039672
Please do not cause any troubles
And if you work at office as a white collar do not expect you can go back home within 12 hours, or if you work in a factory I guess you can.
>>
File: carioca visitando o sul.gif (1 MB, 255x180) Image search: [Google]
carioca visitando o sul.gif
1 MB, 255x180
>>59040074
>or if you work in a factory I guess you can
I dont think so, the only japanese-brazilian i know that went to japan had to work 16 hours sometimes at the factory

Also,
>please do not cause any troubles
>brazilian
>not cause any troubles
Kek.
>>
>Anime is real
>cosplay
>>
>>59040428
>implying brazilian national identity is only to do bad stuffs and moreover you guys are confident of that
>>
>>59039999
I was talking more about red, yellow, brown, etc.
And some shades of blonde look white.
>>
>>59041052
I'm pretty sure it's just an assortment of random hair colors in most cases. The artists likely draw whatever they think is visually appealing or fitting to a character without regard to any ethnicity.
>>
>>59040932
It is.
>>
Anime faces are aliens.
Weebs think they are aliens because they were hated even in Japan.
>>
( ´ー`)フゥー...日本人を釣るなら「何故糞ジャップはアニメのキャラを白人みたいに書くの]だな。(´Д`)ハァ…釣れる釣れる。
>>
anime is anime

not white, not japanese

i havent seen people with hugered eyes and blue hair and no nose
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.