[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me poltard "muh west is doomed" meme. West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Explain to me poltard "muh west is doomed" meme. West is the most prosperous part of the world now, your influence on politics, economy and culture is superior, you have great economies with giant salaries and high quality of life, you're the most progressive part of the planet. What are poltards talking about?
>>
>>59036819
they are talking about retarded shit
is this your first day on 4chan,chuvak?
>>
>>59037015
Not the first, but I still can't get it. They complain repeatedly and picture their countries as shit while they are fuckin gorgeous.
>>
>>59037066
That's the key to success.

Never satisfied. It could be better.
That's shit.

That's how you rule the world, Pavel.
>>
>>59037066
if you are raised in a country where you take these things for granted,and you als ohappen to be retarded,at the first sign of things not going well,you immediately assume the world is going to shit and start blaming everyne that isn't you
>>
You're welcome to move here, Pyotr.
>>
>>59037145
>if you are raised in a country where you take these things for granted,and you als ohappen to be retarded,at the first sign of things not going well,you immediately assume the world is going to shit and start blaming everyne that isn't you

american_politics.run
>>
>>59037145
Well, maybe you're right, but look at Nordics for example. How can you take for granted things like their social benefits, provided housing etc? It's obvious for anyone that Nordics border to Russia where we have to work to don't starve, no one can afford flat here and so.
>>
>>59036819
People are afraid that this success is going to end in few decades or that people who take benefits from our systems will no longer be westerns, who could be replaced by immigrants in the future. I would prefer living in a 2 world state that be a minority in my own country.
>>
>>59037253
>How can you take for granted things like their social benefits, provided housing etc?
Well a lot of them like and value their welfare state, and work to preserve it even at expense of high taxes.
But it's not hard to take things for granted when they're the only thing you knew. Some may also ascribe difference in living standard between their country and others to some other quality, i.e. they think they live better not because of better organized country and more efficient economy, but because they're inherently better people.
>>
>>59036819
Fuck off Kremlinbot you've been making these threads for weeks now
>>
>>59037145
Pay Denbts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.