[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the us >succumb to consumerism Thank you for purchasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: -1x-1.jpg (225 KB, 1112x821) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
225 KB, 1112x821
>go to the us
>succumb to consumerism

Thank you for purchasing
>>
>Spaniards
>visiting American Indian communities
lmao
>>
>>59023873
>fine dining in the US
>chile

lmfao

also

>japan
>watersports

is this just surfing?
>>
>>59024686
How do you think Mexicans are made?
>>
>>59023873
It's because everything is masisvely cheaper in America.

I know people who go on holiday to New York and just use it as one long shopping trip.
>>
>>59024844
The Japanese vacation in Hawaii all the time
It makes sense desu
>>
>>59023873
>australians doing nearly everything most
>>
>Spain
>Art galleries and museums

my opinion of spain has improved.
>>
>>59026623
gonna go out on a limb and guess it's because they feel way less intimidated
as canada isn't on there, they're by far the closest culturally to us and therefore don't feel out of water in most of USA
>>
I wonder what natives feel when a bunch of foreigners come here just to stare at them.
>>
>>59027354
probably drunk
>>
>>59023873
>Nobody enjoys camping and hiking
Is that just in general nobody enjoys it, or what? I found that camping in a National Park was one of the most enjoyable couple days of my life, but maybe that's just me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.