[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in restaurant >table across from us is a couple of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-Frog22.jpg (5 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog22.jpg
5 KB, 238x250
>be in restaurant
>table across from us is a couple of stereotypical old white boomer Republican dudes going on and on about how much Hillary sucks and blah blah blah Saul Alinsky and Obama's third term yadda yadda yadda
>fat blubbery woman at the salad bar scooping up piles of food along with her near as obese kid

This country is pathetic. I can't wait for the Chinese or Muslims to just nuke us off the map already. Maybe when they take over, we'll at least get decent health care and have fewer lard-asses around.
>>
What the fuck are you blabbering on about? I fucking love this country
>>
Hillary Clinton is literally Satan.
>>
File: 1460770502037.png (31 KB, 402x410) Image search: [Google]
1460770502037.png
31 KB, 402x410
>>59022785
Hopefully I can get a sandy boyfriend when they wipe us out.
>>
Sounds like you live in the south or the Midwest.
>>
>be in restaurant
>the waiter greets us with "hello bonjour"
>in fucking ontario

you don't even know how good you have it
>>
MUH HEALTHCARE
>>
File: 1460508547524.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460508547524.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>be in restaurant
>see white people
>get upset
No1 cares u fag lord lol
>>
>>59023245
This
how anyone likes her is testament to how powerful media propaganda is
>>
>>59023462
Nobody actually does though which is why she's headed for a McGovern-level shellacking in November.
>>
>>59022785
You had to observe people with different political opinions than you? Sounds rough. We need to establish camps to concentrate these people away from the general population
>>
>>59022785
You realize literally every country in the world is just as pathetic in their own way, right?
>>
>>59022785
>things that never happened
>the post
>>
OP is from Reddit.
>>
And...?
>>
lol americuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.