[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What happens here?
>>
>>59022450
Last bastion of the American faith against the Evangelical heathens in the south.
>>
Chimpouts.
>>
>>59022450
Was a colony for Catholics.
Has a lot of black people because of tobacco farming.
Lots of navy and DC stuff.

The original Virginia colony was fuck huge (over 1/2 of North America) so Maryland had weird borders around that.
>>
It's the Canada of the northeast. Simple, quaint, full of polite people, but you really just cannot wait to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>59022450

-One of our great writers Edgar Allan Poe spent a long period of his life in Baltimore, so Maryland can "claim" him, although he lived in other places too. Poe famously died there.

-The Blair Witch Project was both fictionally set in Maryland, and it was also actually filmed there.

-The Baltimore Ravens football team won a Super Bowl a few years ago. Whenever someone wins a Super Bowl, it's a big deal.

-There is an important Naval College in the capital, Annapolis.

-The Panhandle is only two miles wide!

-Some -Be Americans literally -Got Shot there, just a day or two ago. There were only two deaths so it wasn't even a big deal next to the election.

-Since it's a small state right next to DC, you can be sure that a lot of Federal Government stuff happens there. There is an IRS building with some occult shit outside it.

t. someone who has never even been to Maryland, just knows his own country
>>
>>59022450
Omar is coming yo
>>
File: The-Wire-HD-Blu.jpg (45 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
The-Wire-HD-Blu.jpg
45 KB, 600x417
>>59022945
this is some faggot ass facts and references.

if you want a better picture of maryland watch The Wire
>>
>>59023044

Get Fucked, "Doug", you don't tell me about my own fucking country.
>>
File: url.jpg (302 KB, 1200x826) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
302 KB, 1200x826
>>59023112
son i grew up on tha streets of b'more.
>>
>>59022983
>>59023044
That was such a great show. Was not at all what I expected it to be about.
You should watch Oz too before you die.
>>
>>59023204

Lies, No True Canadian could hack that.
>>
Maryland resident here.

Maryland is the best country in America, we are very wealthy, yet small, like Switzerland. Our population is small and outside of Baltimore city, it's largely majority white. Our state is a perfect balance between conservative and liberals. Chesapeake bay has some really good seafood, and central Maryland is full of upper middle class.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.