[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haha no it's ok, we are not racist! we are """"""xenophobic""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (17 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
17 KB, 1280x853
>haha no it's ok, we are not racist! we are """"""xenophobic""""""

Why does Japan get a free pass to be racist to everyone but I bash one Indonesian boatperson and suddenly I'm a monster?
>>
>>58995757
because you can't apply the standard to sub-human races.

That's the same reason why nobody expect niggers to have half decent civilized countries.
>>
>>58995757
your country begins with immigration while we are homogeneous for a long time
>>
you have to understand that racism is a pretty new western concept. these confucian countries are pretty xenophobic even towards each others and towards their overseas people, it's not racism.
>>
Only white can be racist, bule.
>>
>>58995757
>Why does Japan get a free pass to be racist
They don't though.

Who told you that?
Have you been to Japan?

All Asians are xenophobic.
Yet you are only bashing the Japanese?
That is enough evidence that they do not get a free pass.
>>
>>58995757
japan is litteraly the most racist country on earth, should've given the island to mao after the war
>>
Black in Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM
>>
>>58995883
but you are mix of jomon, ainu and chinese for a long time?
>>
>>58995947
shut up faggot
>>
>>58995991
Hwabyeong (anger syndrome)??
>>
>>58995961
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal

'The Racial Equality Proposal was an amendment to the treaty under consideration at the 1919 Paris Peace Conference offered by the Empire of Japan.'
>>
>>58995947
To be fair, Philippines, HK, Taiwan and China etc are not xenophobia like us as my experience.
>>
>>58996141
Xenophobe maybe not but racist the Chinese definitely are.

Foreigners bring in money, Chinese love only money, no matter where it comes from.
>>
because western racism actually wiped out lots of people in the world and took over their property and land, and so the modern west has a sort of moral debt to humanity, which is why the west and their colonial extensions are "humanitarian" today to make up for their original sin. japan on the other hand has never really been so racist, and thus there is no need of such an atonement.
>>
Non whites can't be racist, Strya
>>
>>58999457
didn't you guys literally kill, enslave and rape a lot of koreans?
that whole experimentation on humans thing too
>>
>>58999725
Citations needed
>>
>>58995757
Aren't Koreans even worse?
>>
Who are we to complain? The majority of people who will call you racist if you're against immigraiton are other WHITE people, and most of them are women.

We let this happen to ourselves, let the Japanese have their country in peace.
>>
>>58995757
Because real people don't actually care about Japan. We just like their exports. Let them be racists so long as they stay on that fucking island and don't terrorize anyone anymore.
>>
>>58999759
You best be trolling.
>>
>>58995757
Because everybody see how much shit immigration is.
>>
>>58995883
Mine wasn't, yet its the same here.

inb4 muh Danes etc, by that logic then your country is too based on immigrants from Mongolia and China also.

The argument is stupid, once a country has a coherent culture it has every right to preserve that culture, no matter how recently it was founded.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>58999980

>Make claim
>Proofs?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>58999457
>what is Unit 731
>what is Japanese Empire
>what is Mongolian Empire
>what is Ottoman Empire and the dozens of other Middle Eastern empires throughout the ages
>b-b-but Westerners are the only aggressors so they deserve mass immigration! They have a moral debt to humanity!

What a load of bullshit doublethink.
>>
>>58999457
>>59000220
The guy was probably baiting. Not like you'd want to emigrate to Mongolia though.
>>
>>58996087
>hwabyeong
japan flag confirmed for Lee Kim Park
>>
>>59000079
muh danes
>>
What will happen when chinks become the majority in Canada and Australia? Will they put tougher immigration laws?
>>
>>58995985
yeah,, I'm not sure
but I heard that Japanese DNA was different from a Chinese
>>
File: 1461189162633.jpg (15 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
1461189162633.jpg
15 KB, 306x423
>>59000669
>>
>>59000749

How can I become Japan resident?
>>
>>59000183
here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=japanese+war+crimes

go nuts
>>
>>59000848
If I want nationality, you should marry a Japanese
etc.
>>
>>59001153
But then you will be weird baka gaijin your whole life.
>>
>>59000183
I wasn't even that guy but how did you miss that part of WW2?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.