[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have 2 people in a trap: black rapist and gypsy drug dealer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461458109512.jpg (16 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1461458109512.jpg
16 KB, 360x240
you have 2 people in a trap: black rapist and gypsy drug dealer, both are here illegals. you can kill only one and another will run away.
which one do you chose and why
>>
Whoever has the tightest boipussy will be saved
>>
Kill the rapist, since rapists are the scum of the earth who all deserve a slow and painful death.
>>
>>58989123
The gypsy. Gypsies are completely irredeemable scum.
>>
>>58989123
Kill the black and run after the gypsy
>>
Kill the black guy. Gypsis i can take, but no fucking africans.
>>
File: 256.jpg (551 KB, 750x928) Image search: [Google]
256.jpg
551 KB, 750x928
i would let both run away, because everybody deserve a second chance and im not a barbarian who solves the wold's problems with street justice
>>
>>58989252
bud drugs are more harmful. lets say hes selling them to kids on daily basis. ever watched Harry Brown? that kind of drug dealer
>>
>>58989443
good thing they are and will eighter get you or one people you love. no sane person likes violence but sometimes this is only way, like shooting dog with rabbies
>>
>>58989502
No one forces people to buy drugs in the first place. Plus, addiction is a disease; drug dealers are just enablers, but not the problem.

Rape on the other hand is completely the fault of the rapist.
>>
>>58989649
yeah ok but drugs kill people and rape does not after all
>>
>>58990057
> rapist don't ever kill people after they rape them
> t. rapist
>>
>>58989123
I would kill the rapist and call the police to report the running gypsy drug dealer.
>>
If I have to choose: the rapist. I trust the label rapist is used because that person is convicted, while being a drug dealer is just an under-the-table job.
But I'd rather leave judgement to the court. Mostly because I'll go to jail for killing someone. Or at least get fined for killing property.

>>58989252
The propaganda has hit you hard. Poor soul.
>>
>>58989123
I'd kill none. Street justice is no justice.
>>
>>58990276
this is why Paris is no longer French
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.