[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /flags/, I'm curious. How do you like your pizza? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Hi, /flags/, I'm curious. How do you like your pizza? Let's see how good is your taste.

>Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella
>Margherita + basil
>Margherita + wurstel + potatoes and rosemary

These are my personal favourites, I also like to have myself a calzone (folded pizza with regular pizza ingredients inside) filled with ham and wurstel.
>>
Salami and peperoni

(to any retarded amerifats: peperoni is a pepper fruit, not the meat which you call peperoni)
>>
File: drake.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>58988981
>>Margherita + wurstel + potatoes and rosemary
>>
Salami, ham and shrooms
or
tuna and onion
>>
aurugula, parma ham ( raw ham) and stracchino
>>
File: 03pizzacapricciosa.jpg (33 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
03pizzacapricciosa.jpg
33 KB, 320x240
>>58988981
obviously a proper capricciosa would be the only correct answer
>prosciutto, artichoke, cremini, olives, basil and egg
>>
>>58988981
>meat feast (just a whole bunch of different meat thrown on it)
>kebab pizza with jalapenos
>seafood pizza (anchovies, tuna, olives, prawns)
>>
>>58988981
I would rather put mustard on pizza than fucking basil

jesus that is awful to imagine, let alone taste
>>
>>58988981
>>Margherita + basil
il mio nero
>>
>>58988981
Salmon pizza with capers
>>
>>58991786
>fucking egg on a pizza
Wtf is wrong with yo- oh wait, you sip cappuccino with pizza, my bad.

>>58991876
I don't know abot Serbian basil, but here it smells like heaven and adds that pinch of flavor to the other ingredients to make the whole thing delicious.
>>
>>58988981
Ananas belongs on pizza.
>>
>>58991876
basil is boss af, m8
>>
>>58992316
pineapple pizza can suck dick all the way back to hawaii or wherever the fuck it came from desu senpai
>>
Pizza is Greek
>>
>>58992257
you make absolutely no sense as all of my italian friends enjoy capricciosa with egg as well. one of them actually had an argument with the waiter at some pizzeria in rome since they brought a capricciosa without egg.
>>
>>58988981
Mushrooms, rucola, red onion, those tiny mozarella balls and a little bit of blu cheese. I make my own tomato sauce with lots of garlic.

I'm not a vegan, I just don't like pizza to be too greasy fat.
>>
>>58992316
See >>58992454

>>58992675
>actually had an argument with the waiter at some pizzeria in rome since they brought a capricciosa without egg.

Clearly the problem here is he can't read, since all ingredients are listed in the menu. Also, the classic capricciosa is ham, mushrooms, artichoke (maybe caper), all other added ingredients are variations.
>>
>>58992316
pizza hawaii is the most disgusting shit, I only liked it a bit when i was young
>>
>>58992852
>a night out with a bunch of italians in a pizzeria in rome
>asking for menu

also
>classic
that would be the pleb variant tbqh
>>
>>58992675
OP is a retard, just look at his favorite "pizza"
>>
>>58988981
Margherita with basil but without mozarella. In other words tomato sauce, cheese and basil. I don't mind corn either.
>>
>>58992933
Then it's not your right to complain. If you don't even know what you're ordering, your friends is the only one to blame.

>>58992936
>overloading a pizza

No thanks
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.