[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons that live in the multiculturalist west.Have you any hopes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: multiculturalism fuck yeah.png (542 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism fuck yeah.png
542 KB, 640x960
Anons that live in the multiculturalist west.Have you any hopes for your country's political leaders to realize their mistakes of letting subhumans invade and try to correct their mistakes?
On a scale from 1 to Sweden, how fucked do you think your country is?
Have you any hope for the future?
>>
>>58985595
De parca noi n-avem milioane de tigani aci,macar nu-s musulmani plm
>>
Italians hate immigrants and are very nationalistic, but we are cucked because of the EU and our geographic location.
>>
At the end of the day, we'll never be Romanian so that's what keeps us going I reckon
>>
>>58985595
>mistakes
They are doing it intentionally because f the pension pyramid scheme.

Merkel will rape the next generation of workers out of her women if they wont do it willingly.
>>
>>58985595
The Sweden democrats might very well become the largest or second largest political party next election. So I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>58986907
și măcar stau în sud
>>
>>58987337
>Pension Pyramid.
They have already raised the retirament age here, immis don't fucking help at this.
>>
>>58985595
I'm from Catalonia (Spain).

>Have you any hopes for your country's political leaders to realize their mistakes of letting subhumans invade and try to correct their mistakes?

No. Literally all of the four relevant political parties are multiculturalist.

>On a scale from 1 to Sweden, how fucked do you think your country is?

8. Soon Sweden. (Already Sweden in my city, Barcelona)

>Have you any hope for the future?

No.
>>
>>58987454
Brown "people" have lots of children, that is why our masters are importing them by the boat load.

That is ultimately what this situation is about, not humanitarian nonsense.
>>
>>58987603
White people used to have lots of children too, the culture changed and instead of the 8 than my grandmother birthed my mother only gave birht to three, and gods know if I will reproduce without getting fucked in all the other apsects of my life. If the culture supports it having babies is fucking easy. Heck, in the Americas blacks and "Latinos" children don't have as many babies as before because they culture changed. Look at china too, it was only the policies than amde them stop to reproduce so much. Politics import brown people because it destroys the bounds between people, a disunited countrie is easier to control be the globalist elites, when your neighbors hate each other or the natives (likes in lots of places in great european cities like the fucking capital of the EU like brussels) you know something is fucked up.
>>
>>58987904
Oh I know that is also a factor.

Have you seen this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
>>
>>58987904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>58987904
How do we know that it's culture and not economics (or a mix)? It would seem that almost all wealthy nations have falling birth rates. And the theories that a lot of children is bit an insurance seem plausible, when that is no longer an incentive (as the state promises to take care of you at an old age) it would only seem natural that people would stop having large amount of children. If you by "culture" mean that we seek careers and higher education more and more then I would agree that it's a contributing factor.

However, I think that there can be a balance. In fact it's probably not even desirable that we have the old population growth. Life was tough back then and raising a lot of children is a full time job. It's really just a natural part of having a higher living standard and greater degree of freedom not having to undertake such an endeavor. As long as the population is growing we're fine. (than that also means that immigrants will more or less adapt the same birth rate)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.