[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's already happening. Anyone criticizing Muslim immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ZG09R50[1].jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ZG09R50[1].jpg
15 KB, 320x240
It's already happening. Anyone criticizing Muslim immigrants is being called racist and intollerant.

Canada has had some pretty good immigrants so far, so we've gotten complacent. We think they're all the same. But they're not.

Walking down Kitchener, I saw 5 women in Nijabs, and 2 in full burqas. It's completely god damn jarring.
>>
File: 1462016866929.png (6 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1462016866929.png
6 KB, 512x384
>>58985408
A toast for tolerance!
>>
>>58985408
Don't criticize true equality! Islam is future, Islam is love. West needs Islam because we need diversity because diversity is a good thing
>>
>>58985640

A toast for an endless fucking problem that was easy as hell to avoid. We saw how it didn't work in Europe, but we're doing the same.

How many Jihadis a nation has is directly proportional to how many MENA Sunnis they have. We get too many we'll have an endless stream of bombings and murders. We've been lucky so far in taht police have stopped any of the bombings so far before they happened. That has let us be complacent.

Give me a 1000 Hindus or Chinese over a single Muslim. God damn.
>>
>>58985745
>give me a 1000 Hindus or Chinese over a single Muslim. God damn.
Well you are all ready Chink infested, see Hongcouver.
>>
>>58985742
>West needs Islam because we need diversity because diversity is a good thing

That's all marketing. We need immigration for economic and demographic reasons. We need lots of it because those that run our nations are the ultra rich who are obsessed with economic growth above all else.

That then creates a huge problem as you have people of different nationalities and ethnicities in one nation. The "Multi culturalism" is an attempt to mend this so that everyone gets along. It's marketing for immigration, plain and simple.

It can work, provided the immigrants are somewhat secular, educated, and aspire to middle class lives. Sunnis are none of those. They're too religious, and their religion is pure cancer that cannot work in a secular democratic pluraistic society.
>>
>>58985850
>Well you are all ready Chink infested, see Hongcouver.

Busy little worker bees or business owners. They cause zero problems.

Muslims cause problems wherever they go. They're way too religious and do NOT want to live in a secular pluraistic society. They want to transform any nation they live in into an Islamic Theocracy.
>>
File: 205zaeb[1].jpg (77 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
205zaeb[1].jpg
77 KB, 540x960
>>58985408
>anada has had some pretty good immigrants so far
No it doesn't, you fucking retard. It's like France in the 1960s: everything looked fine, those people worked, they adapted, so why worry? Why not let a few more in?

Canada is in stage 1, most of Western Europe in stage 2 and places like Bosnia or Lebanon in stage 3. For fucks sake, STOP saying Canada gets the "good" immigrants. The only "good" thing about them is the number.
>>
Tell me one thing that is wrong with Hijab and niqab
>>
>>58985888
>No it doesn't, you fucking retard. It's like France in the 1960s: everything looked fine, those people worked, they adapted, so why worry? Why not let a few more in?

Your immigrants were always Muslim though.

Our immigrants have historically been East Asian, South Asian, etc. Almost no one from MENA. And we have strict controls on who gets in, so we get tend to get the middle-class types. They always send their kids to University.

This has led Canadians to be completely naive about how awful some cultures and people can be. We just assume everyone is exactly the same.

Muslim immigrants in Canada are entirely new. Like last 10 years. If you criticize it, you are an evil racist.

Really, Canada would be a paradise if we just blocked Sunnis.
>>
>>58985887
Dont be such bigoted racist, that is very problematic. Be more tolerant Chang-Pierre.
>>
>>58985408
No, you did not you racist cucks. When our gypsies began migrating to canada en masse, you were quick to introduce visas.

Liberal butthurt about racism is pure hypocrisy and nothing else.
>>
>>58985408
>live in a diverse city of 3 million
>still never seen anyone in a full burqa
And I hope that continues.
>>
>>58986738

Those were the Cons. They hate Gypsies but won't say it publicaly. I am curious how the Libs would handle the situation.
>>
Muslim Black Slavery - Islam Slave History of Black Africa
>>
>>58985857
>e somewhat secular, educated, and aspire to middle class lives
I am. Pls sponsor me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.