[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is really behind this flag when they post?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: japan-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
who is really behind this flag when they post?
>>
40% Navy or JET teachers
30% zainichi koreans and/or self hating japanese
25% normal actual Japanese
5% netouyo
>>
90% japanese 10% english teacher or tourist
>>
ちわ
>>
>>58980733
He is zainichi Korean who is pretending Japanese to make japan look bado
Op is Zainichi Korean pretending japan to make japan look bado
>>
>>58980827
this
>>
>>58980733
>>58980827
>65% Netouyos, the japanese version of /pol/acks and trump supporters who get an anime icon on twitter, also half of them come from that shitty "gaijins view of japan" commercial blogs.
>15% self hating japanese who come from kenmou, which is the japanese version of /r9k/ on 2ch
>10% somewhat normie Japanese but come from the above blogs
>5% expats/gaijins
>5% proxy army. a native Korean with a jp proxy(confirmed), weebs, chinese, and so on.
>>
>>58981122
>>58981159

i dont know actually, do japanese people know about 4chan? Would your classmates and stuff know what 4chan is if you said "i browse 4chan"?

Everybody in Japan knows what 2ch is, right? w-what exactly is 2ch, its different from 2chan right
>>
>>58981190
2chan = reddit
2ch = reddit
>>
>>58981190
Lots of japs know here because translation sites use 4chan/int/, reddit, and often burst into frames.
People watch such sites and some come to dislike foreigners
>>
>>58981190
only the ones who repeatedly visit that shitty blogs know of 4chan. and i forgot to mention it but over like 80 percents of netouyos are in their 30 something. it means the users here are also like that.

basically both 2ch and 2chan have become for over 30yo old users aswell. it aint popular anymore and has gone into a decline each year. most teenagers dont know of it, they use mainly twitter, line and fb.
>>
File: 1443105198616.jpg (153 KB, 1023x932) Image search: [Google]
1443105198616.jpg
153 KB, 1023x932
I want the 2ch normalfags to leave. Only Japanese from 2chan should be allowed to post here.
>>
>>58981398
>translate int

I can't think of a bigger waste of time
>>
>>58981190
Many of Japan cannot speak English well. So they don't use 4chan.
>>
>>58981398
>japanese could be reading my translated post.

Fuck you yellow fucking nuke dodgers. I hope you enjoy your women being raped. From every chink and korea you raped a black G.I. JOE will take two. The next tsunami can't come fast enough.
>>
>>58981398
No. Most of us don't even know translation sites.
>>
>>58980733
70% Zainichi Korean and Korean-derived Japanese
10% Chinese agent incl. student
10% Japaniiiizu
10% Inglichu Teacha
>>
>>58980733
and one of the main reasons why the english japanese /int/ users speak is so fucking abysmal is because most jp users here are netouyos.
they are objectively incredibly stupid. they, by nature, dont have an ability to figure out things from an objective standard. on top of that they are aging, and the somewhat clever ones who had been directing them already gave up on them and got out of the actions.

in addition, unfortunately for netouyos, they have started to die out in another way. the only far right political party here and its members have LITERALLY TOTALLY BTFO since a few years ago. they lose big time in some elections and the biggest charizma of them who was joining the party miserably got arrested for suspected bribery only few months ago.

it has absolutely crushed their collective solidarity/hivemind and destroyed the central bastion of their whole scene to the ground. in a nutshell, those netouyos here posting korean crap all day long, over 60 percents of the japanese posters, are literally just waste of waste.
>>
File: 23k4jg236kh[1].jpg (122 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
23k4jg236kh[1].jpg
122 KB, 600x400
what does this sign say?
>>
>>
>>58981159
pretty accurate. I'll vote on you. in addition to that, most of retards like posters on /pol/ can't into English.
>>
>>58983209
They uneducated poor people said
>We shouldn't be tolerant anymore. Kick South Koreans out from Takeshima immediately. They are insulting Japanese emperor.
in that sign board.
Sorry for my poor English skill.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nf-5Cj11d4

jap lads, can you tell this women is zainichi just by her facial features or could she pass as a japanese person?
>>
>>58983066
People using the word "netouyo" is an another stupid, same level of netouyo.
Both of them are shit brothers.
Go to 2ch.
>>
File: Japanese poster 2.png (93 KB, 147x213) Image search: [Google]
Japanese poster 2.png
93 KB, 147x213
this
>>
>>58983764
ネトウヨの勝手なルールに他人を巻き込むな
不快で悪質な言動を繰り返してるんだから誰からも軽蔑されて当然だ
>>
>>58983911
しらんがな。
いやなら見るな。 やりたいようにやるだけ。言いたいように言うだけ。
そんなもん。
>>
>>58983852
This
>>
moreso strawboss, ken-sama and roleplaying proxyfags than legit japs, but for some reason or another I think the amount of legit japs seems to have increased in recent months.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRONYPTDMg

this
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.