[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /int/-bros, I know this isn't /v/ but I thought you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: euiv.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
euiv.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
Hey /int/-bros, I know this isn't /v/ but I thought you guys would know. Is EUIV still playable or Paradox fucked it up? I kind of stopped playing a little time after El Dorado got released. And after Common Sense got released I stopped playing overall because Paradox went full jews. But now I'm kind of wanting to play again. I know they have released a couple DLC's. Are they game changing at all? Do I have to buy them so the game is playable? Is it still worth it to play EUIV? I miss the Art of War times...
>>
>>58980202
I still enjoy it. They fixed the random new world from El Dorado so it actually generates some interesting stuff.
You probably wouldn't enjoy it though if you're not willing to get the up to date dlc, because that would stop you from developing your nation.
Still worth a try though.
>>
>>58980281
I already bought Common Sense though, (but only because it's actually needed for the game to work), is Mare Nostrum like that? If so, I'll just wait until the next Steam sales come and buy it. Also, I don't really think The Cossacks is game changing (for me), as I mostly play as European nations.
>>
>>58980326
I'm just waiting for HoI4 to be honest with you daddy
>>
>>58980380
fatty wanna patty?
>>
>>58980380
Not a big fan of either HOI or CK to be honest... Vicky and EU are my favorite Paradox series.
>>
>bought
>DLC
>Not just getting it off the MEGA archive on /vg/ and using the activator
>>
>>58980402
Its don't
>>58980408
HoI3 was super fun if you could get over the billions of problems

I bought Vic2 but it doesn't FUCKING LOAD it just gets STUCK on map initializing.
>>
>>58980476
Is it something with your PC or the game itself? It's a shame, Vic2 is a great game. Also, it has been over a year and a half and they haven't released HoI4?
>>
>>58980533
No it fucking gets stuck loading I've heard I'm not the only person with the problem.

And they are releasing it on D-Day
>>
>>58980580
Oh, what a shame. Well, I'm going to go play some EUIV now. Good luck when you get HoI4 Ameri-bro.
>>
You reslly need the dlc. there is one thing that pisses me off, provinces can now be developed, even in the base game. except that you can't develop them but the computer can. Why even add it if you can't use it? fuck them
>>
File: 9rc7k13Jjdo.jpg (69 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
9rc7k13Jjdo.jpg
69 KB, 453x604
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.