[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1st worlders, describe life of normies 16-21yo boys and girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gyuhj.jpg (167 KB, 603x600) Image search: [Google]
gyuhj.jpg
167 KB, 603x600
1st worlders, describe life of normies 16-21yo boys and girls life from your place pls

also, what do they drive, where do they live and who do they fuck, how do they have fun?

In my place in Moscow there are lots of rich kids called MAZHORS, they drive Porsche or Bmw, fuck toppest sluts and have fun on vpiskas.

Of course I am not invited on such parties.
>>
>>58979782
>In my place in Moscow there are lots of rich kids called MAZHORS, they drive Porsche or Bmw, fuck toppest sluts and have fun on vpiskas.
>Of course I am not invited on such parties.
>hanging up with fucking majors
Kill yourself m8.
>>
File: _gGkor7uDqg.jpg (115 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
_gGkor7uDqg.jpg
115 KB, 719x960
>>58979807
but mazhors have the best life to be honest.
>>
>>58979836
Most of them are daddy's and mommy's little angels, m8. 5 minute with them and you want to smash their face/
>>
>>58979885
do you hve lots of them in Baku?

I always wonder, are azeri girls sluts or not? Can they be good looking and not hairy?
>>
>>58979782
All I know is they go out to the city, fuck and drink. Disgusting creatures
>>
>>58979946
>do you hve lots of them in Baku?
Tons of, m8.
>I always wonder, are azeri girls sluts or not? Can they be good looking and not hairy?
Those from Baku families usually are, they look after themselves. There are sluts here and there, and there are super sluts, usually those who came from regions to study and parents aren't here/
>>
>>58979972
tell me about singapur girls pls
>>58979983
but how many attractive ones u see
>>
>>58979782
- attend school, earn decent grades
- work a part-time job or internship
- have a boyfriend or girlfriend
- keep up with popular culture and sports
- spend time with friends, occasionally go to the movies or a party
- browse social media, listen to hip hop and pop music
- buy and discuss clothes, drink and smoke marijuana occasionally

A hideous life in many respects. On the one hand I'm jealous because I know I'll never be normal, but on the other hand I think I would hate myself if I drew pleasure from doing those things.
>>
File: your distro of choice.png (131 KB, 359x538) Image search: [Google]
your distro of choice.png
131 KB, 359x538
>>58980104
>A hideous life in many respects...I would hate myself if I drew pleasure from doing those things.
>>
>>58980104
You sound like that autistic guy from ReportOfTheWeek , only you're much more autistic
>>
>>58980045
A lot novadays.
Especially in lower district, it full of half-blood girls, they're hot.
>>
They drink, smoke weed and go to parties
>>
>>58979782
>Of course I am not invited on such parties.

Poor Pedojew.
>>
>>58980045
SPG (Sarong Party Girls)
>>
>>58980150
>>58980166
I'm an edgy autistic faggot I know, but what can you do, this is how I genuinely feel. I stopped resenting the normies many years ago because I know that I physically hate doing normie things. I'm not a proper human being
>>
>>58979782
Interesting. Anyway, not that many super rich parents to just shiwer their kids in money here, but they exist.
>>
>>58980104
pretty much this, but no part time job
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.