[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Cuba such a paradise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1024x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1024x460
Why is Cuba such a paradise?
>>
Because they've won the cold war
>>
who the fuck told you that it was nigga
>>
>>58977430

Remember me how many Americans fled to Cuba.
>>
>>58977459
t. Tony el-Cubano
>>
Because we are friends, and friends are nice.
>>
File: ObamaLawl.jpg (27 KB, 512x422) Image search: [Google]
ObamaLawl.jpg
27 KB, 512x422
>>58977430
>Cuba
>paradise
>>
Why is everyone making threads about Cuba?
>>
>>58977520
they are enemies to the world
>>
>>58977553
"On April 11, 2015, Presidents Barack Obama and Raúl Castro shook hands at the Summit of the Americas in Panama, marking the first meeting between a U.S. and Cuban head of state since the two countries severed their ties in 1961. The meeting came four months after the presidents announced their countries would restore diplomatic relations, and gave rise to President Obama's March 2016 visit to Cuba, the first by a sitting president in over eighty-five years."

Not anymore
>>
>>58977543
they are in the news because American tourist have shown up there for the first time in 50 years.
>>
I was in cuba, I could get 2 megs of internet on a usb drive for 10 dollars

kek
>>
>>58977614
Mexican tourists have gone to Cuba before, sucks for you gringos.
Was Conan the first American civilian there in a long time ?
>>
>>58977651
What
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.