[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time traveler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: EUROPA.png (63 KB, 612x468) Image search: [Google]
EUROPA.png
63 KB, 612x468
Greetings, I come from 2066.
Ask me anything

Picture annexed is Europe in 17/January/2066
Red is European Union.
Orange is Independent members of Union.
Green is non-members.
White is Russia.
>>
>>58975772
Seems legit

How many muslims in Europe ?
>>
>>58975836
It is varied, Turkey has many muslims.
France has around 5% many went to North African Union when Karim Muhammad, an Algerian immigrant educated in France went back to Algeria and staged a coup. 15 years later the Union was formed and many muslims, not feeling accepted in Europe, went there.
Germany is the country with the most muslims (besides Turkey, Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina) with 32% total population.
>>
>>58975904
Based Karim
>>
File: charlie.png (159 KB, 296x383) Image search: [Google]
charlie.png
159 KB, 296x383
Picture annexed is current president of European Union.
Charles Neuen
>>
What about Sweden?
>>
Does Iceland become stronk and powerful?
>>
>>58976830
The country of Sweden became the most Catholic country of the European Union in the so called Mass Baptizment. The Pope, after a lot of charity work with migrants and refugees, was faced with many willing converts and in a public event millions from around Europe where baptized in the various churches around the continent.
Genetics wise, the biggest minority, 37% are African immigrants, from the Horn of Africa mostly, and others who have one African parent and one Swede parent.
Arabs make up 8% of the population.
>>
>>58976887
When the European Union is formed as a state, Iceland enters into a free trade agreement with Russia, for some reason no one was really sure, and another with the USA.
It was in Iceland, 2054, that President Richard J. Smith and President Yuri Groschen met and declared their two nations were now friends.
The city of Reykjavik, 2 million inhabitants, is one of the most important ports, where ships from the US stop on their way to Russia and Europe and vice versa.
There are many problems with inequality, but indigenous icelanders have high purchasing power.
>>
>>58977022
>indigenous Icelanders
Mate foreigners better not have become a majority
>>
>>58977116
There are many Nowegians and Swedes.
A lot of Africans too.

Many countries have a lot of African refugees, running away from the Great War of Africa.
The last 5 years have had a "cessation of all hostilities", but the countries are still fighting each other, just not so openly.
So far, according to estimates, around 1.7 billion people have died, many Chinese, since they entered the War.
>>
>>58977230
Can you take me to the future with you? I've got some Africans to take care of.
>>
>>58977250
I am stuck here.
I was sent back to assassinate, I cannot compromise my mission by giving information about it.
>>
Any presidents of the USA that did incredibly as president?
>>
tell me about england
>>
>>58979982
Not really, about average. When it looked EU was going to dominate they made friends with Russia and continue on top.

>>58980026
Lost Northern Ireland in a referendum, kept losing overseas territories, Gibraltar is EU, Malvinas son Uruguayas.
The current king, William, is ancient. Won't be long for him to die.
It's the most multicultural country, official stats are:
English Anglo Saxon 26%
Scottish 8%
Welsh 12%
Pakistani 18%
Middle eastern 15%
Black 9%
Other 12%
Math might be a bit off, tired
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.