[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The world is threatened by Trump's promise to make America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: prototype trump wall.jpg (710 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
prototype trump wall.jpg
710 KB, 2048x1152
The world is threatened by Trump's promise to make America great again. They don't want Americans to be proud to be Americans. They don't want Americans to lead the world again. They don't want Americans to be better than them. They don't want the Trump wall. They don't want the American empire to grow stronger than ever. They want Americans to be miserable and secretly admire Trump and wish they had been blessed with such a strong, alpha leader.

get fucked muzzies gooks and yuros
>>
>>58973961
I unironically do not give a single fuck about what any other country on the planet thinks about my country. Any American who says otherwise is either new or a cuck.
>>
>>58974021
>denial

Vote Trump in November brother and make our country great again.
>>
File: BurgerRockOut.gif (393 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
BurgerRockOut.gif
393 KB, 342x342
>>58973961
>voting for a politician using European nationalism to get your vote

fucking disgusting
>>
File: images.jpg (30 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30 KB, 444x331
>>
>>58974348
low test detected

MAGA, fag
>>
>>58973961
The world is threatened by Xi's promise to make China great again. They don't want China to be proud to be Chinese. They don't want Chinese to lead the world again. They don't want Chinese to be better than them. They don't want the Xi's island. They don't want the Chinese empire to grow stronger than ever. They want Chinese to be miserable and secretly admire Xi and wish they had been blessed with such a strong, alpha leader.

murikas becoming a literal ching chong tier country. though its not really sad.
>>
File: Trump spurdo.png (902 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
Trump spurdo.png
902 KB, 600x3315
>>58973961
But mr murrican, I want Trump to win, because the potential influence he will have on the world is way better than that of any of the other candidates.
>>
>>58974405
How's Trump supposed to help Brazil? He can't magically give Brazilians brains or fast foward time by 1 million years till Brazilians evolve into humans.
>>
>>58974680
>They don't want Chinese to lead the world again. They don't want Chinese to be better than them. They don't want the Xi's island. They don't want the Chinese empire to grow stronger than ever. They want Chinese to be miserable and secretly admire Xi and wish they had been blessed with such a strong, alpha leader.
but none of that is true

good job retard
>>
File: ObamaLawl.jpg (27 KB, 512x422) Image search: [Google]
ObamaLawl.jpg
27 KB, 512x422
>>58974739
>Zuicide Manifesdo
>>
>>58973961
I think it's just europe that's afraid that we will refuse all refugees and they will be cucked into taking them in because their politicals are all limp wristed faggots
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.