[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is hard to watch https://youtu.be/EkCifM0kDd0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (858 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
858 KB, 1136x640
This is hard to watch

https://youtu.be/EkCifM0kDd0
>>
I'm only 2 minutes in, but this exemplifies everything wrong with politics. The Trump supporter couldn't list anything he liked about Trump besides the wall, but adamantly defended Trump. People become attached to personalities more than actual policies. Will populism ever die? I hope it does...
>>
File: 1454111364324.jpg (290 KB, 1800x1081) Image search: [Google]
1454111364324.jpg
290 KB, 1800x1081
>>58971098
populism is on the rise man.

If the US is rome, we are likely in the era of the Gracchi brothers. Not too long until we get our Julius Caesar.
>>
>>58970777
Lyin' Ted
>>
>>58971098
He's getting absolutely raped too, and you can just tell he's not even listening.
>>
>>58971274
Obviously populism is on the rise, but it could be just a phase. Things like this have happened before, people rally behind something, it is shown not to be very effective after implementing it, and people move on, at least until people forget about it and want to try it again a few generations later. Ex: social democracy. It still exists in some form in most western democracies, but states used to be much bigger in the 60s-70s. Even Sweden has a much smaller state than back then because people became disenfranchised with it/it was unsustainable.
>>
>people like this are allowed to vote
>>
File: 1462292760126.png (389 KB, 800x647) Image search: [Google]
1462292760126.png
389 KB, 800x647
>>58970777
Lyin' Ted. He holds up the Bible, puts it down and then he lies.
>>
>>58971896
Yeah, that dip totally didn't happen on July 18 because of Macy's shit earnings report.

It was definitely Trump that sunk the stock.
Even though the stock kept climbing until the 18th, the day of the report.
>>
>>58970777
Trumpfags are just the worst
>>
>>58971896
Doesn't Trump sell stuff in Macy's. He used to be in their commercials.
>>
>>58974826
Yes, he used to. That's the point. He wouldn't have called them "disloyal" unless they were at one point on the same side
>>
>>58970777
Christ this country is so utterly fucked. Nice didgets btw
>>
That Trumpfag is getting absolutely raped and he looks so utterly retarded according to his body language that I'm not even surprised this is the average crowd Trump attracts.

>what ye' gon dew for ouwh sekent amendment huh?
>>
File: Tips artillery.jpg (128 KB, 960x727) Image search: [Google]
Tips artillery.jpg
128 KB, 960x727
That Trumpfag is getting absolutely raped and he looks so utterly retarded according to his body language that I'm not even surprised this is the average crowd Trump attracts.

>what ye' gon dew for ouwh sekent amendment huh?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.